GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
I was actually want the WGP-01 and the SMD-01 in this competition. They look so fab and since this is a base competition here at GPG, it should be implemented an "F1 series" and then if another competition starts then they use some othershape and make it like "gp2"

Just my 2pence :)
Stoopid schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are keeping the current shape, but we would
> like to add another shape that's very similar so
> as to add some variety. Any suggestions?

the 2005 GP2 is the closest one I think

btw, if any team is searching for a new driver next season, keep an eye on me, I'm slowly getting better as a testdriver :) would love to race one day

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Hmm, Tim, I'm currently evaluating my current drivers for Phoenix. I've got four drivers lined up for seats. You are one of them.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I'm still looking at drivers for next year Tim :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@ Maikel - Good init ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Does it have to be a Formula base series in case of changing cars?
If so how about a sport car series?

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Now there's a thought. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I've read about a 2007 GP2 shape floating around. I contacted Craigo (who appeared to have made it) but he hasn't replied to my PM yet. So that's about the options we're currently looking at:

- Keeping everything as it is
- Adding a similar shape
- Throw the current shape out and use the old WGP ones
I think J-C's idea of a sports car series is good. How about using a DBR9 shape, converted from rFactor? Or the Ferrari 550 Maranello? Or a Dodge Viper/Corvette shape? They are all in rF, we could just ask permission to convert them.

that would be crazy ;)
I'de like it, but we need an openwheeler series as well...

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
The series should remain open-wheeled.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
But we could have two series. The GPGSC (Grand Prix Games Super Cup) and the GPGSL. The GPGSC would be the Sports Car Sereies.

I like that sportscar idea :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sports car maybe as a side series if there is demand, but the GPGSL should stay as open wheeled in my opinion

To be honest i'm not really a fan of the sports car idea. I prefer open wheelers
for a 2nd chassis in here. (a idea which i like) the 2007 GP2 shape (if there is one coming) is quite a good idea. but furtherwise i dont see any good car shape. I prefer these carshapes over a WGP carshape anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
If we go to sportscars then MPR are out sorry this is a great series as it is why tamper with the idea

I'm all for a new shape tho for season 3

Would mean a 3rd livery in 3 years tho ;)

The chance of this changing to a sportscars thing is limited. The same goes for a second series. The GPGSL will not have a feeder series in the near future. We only have 10 or so testers, which is far too little for a new series. If there was going to be a new series, we'd first need to have a full testers grid and I can't see that happening soon. Also there are other options available, instead of making a second series. Like that a teamowner can't drive too. All in all, a second series is very unlikely, even if it's a sportscar series. We don't have the manpower to run it anyway.

I can also see that the general consensus here is that there should be a second shape for S3. We'll try to find something fitting :)
Ok Nick, did kinda over react, I was in McDonald's at the time ;)

I do like the team owner can't drive thing, but I could see people being driven away from the series
Example could be Philip, would he want to give up being a driver to keep his team, or would he have to get rid of his team to stay driving

The sport cars idea was to be in season 3 replacing current GPGSL car shape.
The idea is NOT to create a testers series.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy