GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Okay then, we'll just wait for the outcome then. Should do some stuff for the site.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
let's hope the team can score some good points this race and move up the constructors championship :)
TN Racing
The team was conducting private tests in Donnington Park.

1600x1200

We also encountered a most welcome person in the track

1600x1200

:)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
okay....yaaawnnnn....I'll be running ye olde racey tonight my time, reduced to 40 laps, maybe a two stopper, we haven't decided on that bit just yet. Weather is still craptacular, raining cats and dogsters at the rate of 81%.

In other news, with regret, and I do sincerely mean that, I have been forced to pull the plug on Bruninho due to his poor behaviour on-site and his repeated refusal to heed my 'far too many warnings,' (or perhaps he just chose to ignore them). Therefore this event will be the last for Raltwest.
I do not like pulling the plug on users, I take it as a personal failure. :-(

GPGSL Announcement
Lucky Seven Racing owned by ptclaus98 will debut at Zandvoort Holland. The driver lineup will not change.
Livery is required asap, send to Marko, Stu, Jorge and myself.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
But what will happend to Andrew Fuh (raltwest driver)? He is the victim here.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Oh, Bruno had warned me about this.

Well, I'm not sure what's going to happen. Hopefully I'll be able to find a drive somewhere. But quite fitting for my last race for this team to be my home one, eh? ;)
Andrew will retain his seat.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 08:08AM by mortal.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The driver lineup will not change.

surely you mean that the only change is Randy replacing Bruno?

X (@ed24f1)
Something like that, and a new team. :-)

will they keep the numbers of RaltWest or take 24/25 until the end of the season?

i remember we had a debate about what numbers new teams would have, but i can't remember what the result was.

X (@ed24f1)
Not sure on that, but we have a while to sort it out.

ok.

btw, your sig is too big ;)

X (@ed24f1)
I'll have to give it some serious thought and consideration, perhaps a ban is in order. ;-)

The race has been run and WON!
:-) Rain fell at the start of the race, it soon stopped and a dry line appeared and drivers traded fastest laps.
A certain rookie driver did really well.
First place changed twice on the last lap, an awesomely exciting bit of racing.
One driver has finally made it onto the podium, and another wins his first race.
There was one DNF. Cause unknown.
Again, there are no screens of the final results, but this time I have the results in the last screens.
It's late here now, so you'll all have to wait till tomorrow for the upload. There's also a movie to be edited and uploaded.

It's unfortunate about Bruno and the team.
New team gets Raltwest' slot on the perf file, but have numbers 24, 25.

/Race preview,Mal, ahh, spoilers...too many clues.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 01:06PM by BAR#10.
It is unfortunate about Raltwest, but congrats to Randy about the new team, looking forward too it! :)

Very uunfortunate news this morning to lose a long active team in GPG racing.Lets hope Lucky Seven Racing can bring in a refreshing sportive and passionate effort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The race results will be posted in wmv format after I upload the race coverage. I just found them as an avi file.
The race was 40 laps, wet start at 81% chance of rain. AI errors set to 30. All cars set to one pit stop on lap 20, window 5 laps either side. All cars stopped.
Right now the movie is being rendered, upload tomorrow to youtube.

Spoilers...lol, I didn't think there was too many clues. :-)
It was a great race. The last couple of corners was brilliant. That's in the movie. For once GPGTV-Farked had a camera pointing in the right direction. :-)

well, I know my stats;) so I can pretty much figure it out.
But maybe I got it wrong, we'll see.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy