GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
The GPGSL is looking for a car shape similar to the one we have now so that the series can have two distinct shapes in S3. If anyone knows of any suitable and available shapes out there let us know.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ROUND 8, GPGSL S2/09 INDIANAPOLIS QUALIFYING
us grand prix

weather forecast:81% chance of rain

GPG SUPER LEAGUE left Austria, travelled over the Atlantic, to return to Indianpolis as
the legendary Indy circuit was amongst those tracks that have gotten enough votes to host the GPGSL event.
Predicted rain in qualy sure mixed things up.
It began with the wet track, and no rain. After everyone completed its first hot lap, it started.
Raining. So who's done the rain dance,you ask? IER team probbably. But sursprisingly it didn't affect times.
Around 20 minute mark the dry line was actually appearing almost everywhere, altough drivers still found out different amount of water. And they were exchanging the lead on many occasions,
For whom everything fell into place? We'll see. Just at it looked dry enough to change from inters to dry tyres, heavier water prevented it, and timesheet from the middle of the session stood still.

URL=http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gp42009030520345298.jpg][/URL]

Mal Stoddart presents new helmet and finally a car with his name written all over it

All cars on track,live timing

Nick isn't just kind of quick! Provisional pole!

And Dan might consider not retiring after this showing! Well done!

TOP 8 AFTER 5 MINUTES

Ben Brown's debut, looking solid

Now Schroeder has everyone in his rearviemirror

Stoddart in action

van het Bolscher p2,how long will it last?

Home crowd cheering for Andrew Fuh. P2. Close, but no cigar..

To keep it short and sweet, it's that 20 minute area, when it was getting drier and drier, and Paddock still rocking the house

top 8 before the deciding four minutes

Santilal makes it! But will he keep it? There are a lot of cars on the track and conditions are getting better.

Phillip Oakley does get 2nd pole of his career! Congrats

Something must have gone wrong, as Dan does not repeat his outstanding performance in the decisive seconds

Monil decides for dry tyres

...but returns to pits without doing his hot lap. It's started to rain again.

As Warrington and everyone else finds out, nothing can be done anymore

final results

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry did I just read that right? WOOO! 4th and 6th, well done Rick, nice result, best qually for you, Zak, consistant as always in qually.

I get to over excited by qualifying.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Oh my! 2nd! Is that right? I'm gonna have to go lie down in a darkened room. lol

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
With a nice cup of tea LOL ;-)
11th!! what the....midfield again!.....reaches for a doughnut for consolation.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Dammit, 21st in practice. Something's up with the wet setup I got. Philip got pole!! Kevin's quick too. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

*Thanks native americans a.k.a. indians for performing their world famous raindance*

WOW, incredible result for me and IER. I know were good in rain but this is like a dream. Now don't someone ask those indians to do the sunny dance!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
yay i got 1st in the practice session lol

bviously happy with outqualifying Neil, real shame with the positions though, lack of BHP costing us i hope rather than a bad setup.

Good action packed qualifying session though, happy to have got through my first

well,P10 ...it's the luck of the draw in the changing conditions, I guess.
Shame for Dan who was really good in the first 20 minute session.
Hopefully we can improve in the race.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
YES ! Philip you've done it mate :p fantastic qualifying there. Kevin did good aswell too bad the conditions changed. 9th isnt a bad starting position (Philip) proved it earlier on. We can now fully go for the win knowing our pit stop strategy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
wow, great result for rick and zak :)

i don't want to talk about my performance...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
3rd and 5th is all we need :)

Announcement

In some races, when possible, RaltWest will change its livery. The painter needs to find some free time to do it, as he is delayed (by months) with his plans of a personal & professional website.

Audi Sport Team RaltWest has decided to kick out the Earthdreams and its "eco-friendly" ideas in response to the decisions recently made by their brand new F1 outfit about their 2009 drivers.

The team will be no more called "Earthdreams Audi Sport Team RaltWest". The new name remains reduced as "Audi Sport Team RaltWest".

The team would also like to rectify that Honda, Ferrari or any other Brawn GP members, are also persona non grata in our team.

"It's official. We will never more consider Ferrari, Honda or Mercedes as our engine supplier if we decide to stay in GPGSL at the end of the season. However, we are happy with Audi at this very moment." says the RaltWest team manager.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 02:43AM by Bruninho.
this really is turning more and more ridiculous...
21st?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
GPGSL announces new engine and livery rules for Season 3

All teams will use a Ferrari engine.
All teams will display the Ferrari logo.
Additional sponsorship is also given by Honda and Mercedes, therefore all teams will also show the Honda and Mercedes logos on their livery.
Using Raltwest as an example, in Season 3, it will therefore be named Ferrari Sport Team Raltwest Honda-Mercedes. Phoenix Racing will be named Ferrari Phoenix Honda-Mercedes. TSS will be named Ferrari TSS Honda-Mercedes. etc.
In other news, Ross Brawn will be taking up the technical director position throughout Season 3 and Rubens Barichello and Felipe Massa will provide setup feedback for all of the teams.
Rumours that Barichello will drive a Raltwest car at Indianapolis are yet to be confirmed.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rumours that Barichello will drive a Raltwest car
> at Indianapolis are yet to be confirmed.

Seriously. Don't play jokes with it. Its a serious disrespect to me. I've had enough of this S%$t in the F1 forums.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 03:23AM by Bruninho.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL announces new engine and livery rules for
> Season 3
>
> All teams will use a Ferrari engine.
> All teams will display the Ferrari logo.
> Additional sponsorship is also given by Honda and
> Mercedes, therefore all teams will also show the
> Honda and Mercedes logos on their livery.
> Using Raltwest as an example, in Season 3, it will
> therefore be named Ferrari Sport Team Raltwest
> Honda-Mercedes. Phoenix Racing will be named
> Ferrari Phoenix Honda-Mercedes. TSS will be named
> Ferrari TSS Honda-Mercedes. etc.
> In other news, Ross Brawn will be taking up the
> technical director position throughout Season 3
> and Rubens Barichello and Felipe Massa will
> provide setup feedback for all of the teams.
> Rumours that Barichello will drive a Raltwest car
> at Indianapolis are yet to be confirmed.

Brilliant - the best team in F1 with the best drivers and best backing. Can't be beat really! ;-)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Then stop throwing your toys out of the pram!

22nd not good in qualify, i was hoping a little better but weather was hard.
Anyway im looking forward to the race :)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy