GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Snake Motorsports brings SMD-ZG01 to public!

The trucks are on their way, the 44 cars are ready and the new season will be starting soon! Snake Motorsports is very happy with the final result off the poll. Companyowner Maikel de Boer: "I must say it's not completely unexpected, the new car just looks very nice and off course it's new and people like new things! I hope further that Dan (Teamowner TN Racing) will choose for this car as well so I can drive it in the upcoming season of the GPG SL and hopefully score some good positions there. Also I'm happy with all the work that's been done in the factory, there have been alot of employees working day and night and completing the mass production wasn't easy at all but we got the job done according to our schedule :)".

The SMD-ZG01, Snake Motorsports Designs - Zero Gravity 1, is the fourth in line of production from Snake Motorsports. The previous cars all have been very succesfull and so we this one will be. It was a bit scary when the factory was near destruction when we were about to finish the production of the SMD-300 car, happily we got to recover and improve the factory to now launch this new developed car. The most parts are home made in Sneek, brakediscs, suspensions, bodywork, exhausts, radiator, cameras and wings are from our own factory. There is made sure there is enough room in the back so all possible engine suppliers will be able to fit in. But off course there will be a engine delivered with the car build by Snake Motorsports which is free to use and is known to work perfectly with the car. Due to aerodynamic reasons the helmet advised will be off the newer Arai types (with or without winglet). The car is also easy to demontage for easy transport and very quick to rebuilt, the bolts are of a new developed kind by Snake Motorsports with a strong lock to make sure they will not fail. Also the car is build of the newest and lightest materials available for modern racing cars bringing the car to a mass of around 550KG in weight. Further there is left a little bit off space to build in a KERS-system, this will also be delivered with the car but it's the owners choice wheter to use it or not.

No further holding back, please hold back for the official launching of the SMD-ZG01 build by the Snake Motorsports team!

Thanks to Florian Gramsch (Spidey) for this AWESOME render of the car :)

Download links:
RapidShare: [rapidshare.com]
MEGAUPLOAD: [www.megaupload.com]
RapidShare 2: [rapidshare.com]
MEGAUPLOAD 2: [www.megaupload.com]

Signed,
Maikel de Boer, Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ok, renderwise it does look good :)
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, renderwise it does look good :)

Does that mean you are warming to the new car Monil? Or will DER be using the old W300 car instead?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Monza972 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ok, renderwise it does look good :)
>
>
> Does that mean you are warming to the new car
> Monil? Or will DER be using the old W300 car
> instead?

Who knows ;)

But next year I hope for the WGPs to be back lol

edit: FANTASTIC MAPPING!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 09:36PM by Monza972.
Love it :D

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
What he said :-) +1

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fantastic car, fantastic render...I love it more and more :)
Nice work,man!
My livery is 95 percent done, just need to add the names.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Done. Waiting for Spidey to respond to my PM.

Drivers
Tester
ptclaus98 Wrote:
> Done. Waiting for Spidey to respond to my PM.

Wow, that's quick
So it took you only a day to paint a car, but nearly 20 minutes to type two names? ;)
So.....who likes painting?

Absolutely stunning ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Nickv Wrote:
> So it took you only a day to paint a car, but
> nearly 20 minutes to type two names? ;)

I couldn't decide on the font. ;)

Drivers
Tester
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> So.....who likes painting?

ME! ME! ME! :D. I've already got started on converting the WGP to ZG01 :)
:) good result

Awsome shape Nick!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
I like to paint, so if anybody is interested, feel free to contact me...
The VSM Shape is on a good way btw;)
Yo Kev, this is a long shot but do you still have the psds of the MPR from last year?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy