GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Yep, it is too, that's that one sorted, and I've already been sent Imola91 thanks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not in the rules and is therefore allowed. I
> think it's even explicitly said in the rules that
> you can run tobacco advertising. Mal can, just
> like anybody can, make suggestions or ask to keep
> something off the car. However, nobody can
> influence anybody's livery. It's just asking. If
> Mal rather wants no tobacco advertising, he can
> start lobbying or bribing people or something, but
> that's all he can do ;)

I'll take bribes ;)

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Team Shadow Subaru actively support tobacco advertising and with the latest revelation that Red Bull contains cocaine I suppose we support drug taking too! ;) I predict fun times!

brunoboi Wrote:
> Team Shadow Subaru actively support tobacco
> advertising and with the latest revelation that
> Red Bull contains cocaine I suppose we support
> drug taking too! ;) I predict fun times!

We promote drugs, alcohol and tobacco. And the occasional Alcopops ;)
you're an alcoholic and pothead? make your hobby your job: join the gpgsl!

;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Velox promote alcohol too. Not great for the series image is it? ;)
I don't see any problem with tobacco or alcohol sponsorship? I mean, should I smoke and drink when I see the cars with all that sponsors? No. So... =)

BTW, Lucky Strike will join Double F next season. Expect a red, black and white car =)
Nickv schreef:
> Velox promote alcohol too. Not great for the
> series image is it? ;)

No, it isn't, but only if the rules state that you can't drive drunk in a GPGSL car ;)

Well as long as the officials don't know it's not water in your bottle in the car then they can't do anything ;)

Tbh I really don't mind who we can have can't have as sponsors, what would be cool if we have Non-Tobacco and Tobacco races but then it would be an effort to paint, I'd need two cars if we were going to France next season.. people are not going to want to do that

Just don't ban Alcohol...

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Just don't ban Alcohol...

This times a thousand.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
The rules don't say anything about the RD running an event totally wacked either. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Drivers In different cars, points given out to random places, DQ people as you don't like there cars livery, reverse grids, driving on an oval

Now that would be awesome to see.... GPGSL Crazy Round... I'd run it but got exams and stuff

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wahoo! Tis the last day of voting! :)

Whats the result? Huh? Huh? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Is it Thursday today? No. Then shut it ;)
yes, today is thursday actually ;)

X (@ed24f1)
I knew some smartass from Asia/Upsidedownland would come up with that. Tough luck for you though ;)
Snake Motorsports

This is the final press release before bringing the SMD-ZG01 car to all the 11 teams. The car is currently being mass-produced in the factory stationed in Sneek, Holland and there will be 44 cars ready somewhere around tomorrow evening! So that means every team will get 4 cars in its possession. Snake Motorsports advises to carefully handle the cars because it might take a while before any more cars can be produced. 11 big trucks will start to transport the cars tomorrow, if everything goes as scheduled. According to the teams headquarters locations there will be planes and boats standby for the overseas delivering and the trucks will do the European locations.

Snake Motorsports will reward the best of 11 livery's with an e-cookie! So every team: try to make the best livery for your team because there is much at stake here! ;)

Signed,
Maikel de Boer, Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I see someone is being confident in winning the poll ;)
I can't even lose ;) All 4 cars are mine ^^ but we have gotten enough in storage from the other cars ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Stop being clever, get back to making your template ready ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy