GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Double F Press Release
-------------------------------------

We are happy to a announce our final season 3 package. There was the rumour, that Lucky Strike will join the team as main sponsor. Due the fact, that the european government has ban tobacco advert 2005 from the public, Double F will not welcome Lucky Strike onboard. We want to be keep clear.

Also there was a rumour, that Volkswagen will leave the team after one season, but that's not true. Volkswagen will support us again. The partnership is very strong, so why should we broke it? No way.

Now the other facts. Double F will use the old W300 shape. Every sponsor from season 2 work with us also in season 3. The current design will also stay.
good news :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I'm back. Well, I've been back for a while. I didn't vote on the shape but it looks good. Just waiting for philip to finish the painting of the new car. At least it'll be better than last year's...easyjet...*shudder*

HURRY UP! :P

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
To infinity and Beyond!

DER have confirmed on Saturday morning at the Istanbul GP that they will be using the new SMD-ZG01 Chassis. Rebadged as the MD-10 it will be ready and in time for the first race of the season. Previously, they were in a bit of a situation with the fact that had been working on the WGP-01

Santilal commented that "Well, the shape that was chosen is well made and has a fantastic mapping. We were hopeful that we could get our livery working on the WGP shape and try to stick it out so that that shape won. Unfortunately, the ZG won."

Now free from his final exams, he's been able to convert the livery from the WGP to the ZG with ease as there's been no mapping crisis;

"For sure, we were in a bit of a twaddle, but we've sorted it."

Ingers and Bolscher were available to comment and praised the conversion.

"Oh I have a slightly inkling that it'd be a totally new feature we've seen to the cars are currently up and down the GPGSL paddock"

However, Bolscher commented that; "Meh"

Source: M.S.
© ISTANBUL Times
VanSmirren Motorsports announce Subway deal!

Today Ricardo van Smirren teamowner of VanSmirren Motorsports announced a major sponsor deal with Subway. Subway hs signed a sponsor contract for the mimnimum of two years. Furtherwise, Lamborghini will stay supporting us for next year and signed a deal for one more year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2009 07:48PM by Rico.
News in Brief

# Nick Joshua Van Der Voort recently attended a party at the Red Bull Energy Station and in his Hyper mood due to drinking alot of Red Bull has ended up spiking everyone's drink with the whiskey VAT69 who sponsor his Velox team

# International Playboy Matt Houston also attended the party and ended up sleeping with most of the Formula Unas. Luckily he avoided one which was VDV dressed up as a Nurse.

# Oakley has scrapped his sponsorship with Easyjet for a lump sum of 55p, due to the livery being very heavy on the eyes. Oakley failed to comment.

# VanSmirren had been on the verge of thinking up a new longer name for his team until he was bought by GPGSL and told to keep it the same. Deaf from listening on his Noise Reduction BOSE headphones, he started shouting that "He had all the money in the world and will do what he wants"

# Dan Paddock has been seen in the Paddock (Geddit? ;)) of Turkish GP with a large bottle of Martini in his hands and twaddling from one side to the other as he was too drunk. He could be heard all the way at Force India's garage from the Ferrari garage shouting "MARTINI ME MONEY, ME LOVE MARTINI, ME DRUNK!"

# DER are reported to have changed their name in the entry they handed in for 2010 GPGSL Championship. Initally started at Dark Exploder Racing in 2008, they've changed their name to Dark Xploder Racing with them opting to have their name displayed as DXR on the timing screens.

E.A. © CAPSIS International
Source: GMM
And this will be our main sponsor Monil? ;)

Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> News in Brief

> # Dan Paddock has been seen in the Paddock
> (Geddit? ;)) of Turkish GP with a large bottle of
> Martini in his hands and twaddling from one side
> to the other as he was too drunk. He could be
> heard all the way at Force India's garage from the
> Ferrari garage shouting "MARTINI ME MONEY, ME LOVE
> MARTINI, ME DRUNK!"

>
> E.A. © CAPSIS International
> Source: GMM

You have no proof.......

I was in the Ferrari garage the whole time, Bruno was hanging out with Massa, they wanted to have a chat...

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
No comment.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I changed my opinion. My team will use the new shape with a "fresh" and new main sponsor (Microsoft out, N....... in)

(I will say you our new main sponsor later, when I present the car) ^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2009 09:39PM by Vandusk.
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> And this will be our main sponsor Monil? ;)
>
> [img30.imageshack.us]

Who knows :p
The Press is back

A note to others:

Fancy rumours are to be spread by The Press. Not press in general, but THE Press (that's us, for the less intelligent lifeforms among us).

The Press will try to be more active in the future. We don't want to get any activity warnings.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Vandusk Wrote:
> I changed my opinion. My team will use the new
> shape with a "fresh" and new main sponsor
> (Microsoft out, N....... in)
>
> (I will say you our new main sponsor later, when I
> present the car) ^^

I hope it isn't Nintendo.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Scolari International Racing Team, on it's way 'back'?

Today Scolari Racing announced to have applied for the GPG SL. Maikel de Boer, owner of the Snake Motorsports company which have made 2 of the cars being used in said series, will try to bring his team back into racing. Maikel commented: "We know it will take some time before we can make our entry, we aren't on the top of the reserve list but we applied for it anyway, you know never now what will happen. We had some succes in the WGP and W300 in the past and we are looking to race again, we will be on top of everything that will happen and make sure our team is ready when it's our turn to step in. We will develop a car based on the SMD-ZG01 and give it his paintjob and do some private testing. We will see what the future brings us, but for now we wish all the 11 teams good luck in season 3!"

Signed,
Maikel de Boer

Teamowner Scolari Racing

Director of Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Lucky Seven Reveals Season 3 Challenger

Lucky Seven Motorsport is proud to reveal it's SMD-ZG01 for the upcoming GPGSL season. It is a Jack Daniels scheme with sponsorship from Nintendo, Monster and Adidas, among others. When team owner Randy Winston was asked for comment, he had this to say: It's a great looking car in my opinion, thanks to our sponsors. I'll certainly be having a Monster Wii after our Jack Daniels get together."
And with that pitiful excuse for sponsor plugging, we bring you the car:

OOOOOOHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHH

WOOOWOWWOWWEEEEE

Race driver Ross Cartwright had this to say:
"The new car looks quick and fun to drive and hopefully it will help
us score a lot more points in the team's 1st full season.
Also our celebrations should be good with new sponsor Jack Daniel's."

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
The Press schreef:
> The Press is back
>
> A note to others:
>
> Fancy rumours are to be spread by The Press. Not
> press in general, but THE Press (that's us, for
> the less intelligent lifeforms among us).
>
> The Press will try to be more active in the
> future. We don't want to get any activity
> warnings.

The Press isn't populair anymore, go away Press, your a hundred years old and it takes ages for you to typ a message, sssht ssssht, go! ;)

Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> The Press schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Press is back
> >
> > A note to others:
> >
> > Fancy rumours are to be spread by The Press.
> Not
> > press in general, but THE Press (that's us, for
> > the less intelligent lifeforms among us).
> >
> > The Press will try to be more active in the
> > future. We don't want to get any activity
> > warnings.
>
>
> The Press isn't populair anymore, go away Press,
> your a hundred years old and it takes ages for you
> to typ a message, sssht ssssht, go! ;)

What a long message! :o

And welcome back The Press! (I'm only writing this to keep on your good side! ;))

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
So, after 4-5 hours painting and adding the stickers, I can say, that the Double F car is (almost) finished. The design is still the old one (blue, silver, orange), but there are some changes. Microsoft branding is removed, Nintendo is now on board (sorry to Lucky Seven, but I really didn't know it, that the team will also have Nintendo. My thought about changing Microsoft with Nintendo was also a bit late. Good, that we had a nice chat for clearing it.)

I added also F1 Racing on our car. The Formula 1 magazine will support our team now. The other sponsors (Efes Pilsen, Finnair, Champion U.S.A., Zürich, ZF, Sachs, Castrol, Bosch, Remus) are continue our partnership.

Bosch and Volkswagen did also produce a own KERS solution, which will (I hope, I hope) help us this season.

I think, the car presentation will be in 1-2 weeks.
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> The Press schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Press is back
> >
> > A note to others:
> >
> > Fancy rumours are to be spread by The Press.
> Not
> > press in general, but THE Press (that's us, for
> > the less intelligent lifeforms among us).
> >
> > The Press will try to be more active in the
> > future. We don't want to get any activity
> > warnings.
>
>
> The Press isn't populair anymore, go away Press,
> your a hundred years old and it takes ages for you
> to typ a message, sssht ssssht, go! ;)

I agree with my driver. It lacks colour ;)
very nice car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy