GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Yup! Welcome back Marko :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
As far as I know, the GPGSL hasn't come to any decision on Rolling Hills. Get your lobbyists into action. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2009 10:26AM by mortal.
Yeah, it's not about convincing us, it's about convincing the rest of the field and particularly those who voted for the Old Hockenheim. Do that, and you convince us to change it :)
Welcome back Marko!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
thanks guys:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Welcome back Mate! :)

Yeah, I'm with Ed on this. I'd rather go for Rolling Hills. It's more fun and more challenging compared to Hockenheimring which is just long straights
Rolling Hills sounds good to me ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I'm convinced ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
OFF SEASON TESTING IN AUSTRIA

MODE:SATURDAY FREE PRACTICE
MORNING SESSION:MPR, IED, VSM, ALPHA,PHOENIX
AFTERNOON SESSION: TN, VELOX, DOUBLE F, LUCKY 7 AND DXR

SHORT REPORT AND RESULTS AT GPGTV WEBSITE [gpgtv.webs.com]

NOTE: SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE AFTER THE FIRST SCREENIE RESULT TO SEE THE AFTERNOON REPORT/RESULT SCREENIE

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, it's not about convincing us, it's about
> convincing the rest of the field and particularly
> those who voted for the Old Hockenheim. Do that,
> and you convince us to change it :)

tbh, i thought it was the New Hockenheim that had the least votes, but of course this is not the case. even so, i still think Rolling Hills would be better to replace one of the two races, and it seems i'm not the only one. maybe we could have a poll or something, like we did for the car shapes choice.

X (@ed24f1)
Start a poll then. You want to change something, so you get off your lazy ass and get to work! ;)

If you ask me, you should have a great majority though (2/3 for example). If the rest of the Gods agree, you can get it going. :)
Excellent. I am loving off season testing at the moment, it is going very, very well for us! Well done Rick and Rico, brilliant.

On the Rolling Hills issue, I'd love it in the calendar.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nice testig results there :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
5 and 6! YES! :D
Monza972 schreef:
> 5 and 6! YES! :D

Can I get a raise now? Pwetty Purlease.

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> Monza972 schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 5 and 6! YES! :D
>
> Can I get a raise now? Pwetty Purlease.

Yes you may :)
That's easy. Let's try it myself then. Can I get on your pay list for being Nickv?
Nickv Wrote:
> That's easy. Let's try it myself then. Can I get
> on your pay list for being Nickv?

No Mr Bird
Nickv schreef:
> That's easy. Let's try it myself then. Can I get
> on your pay list for being Nickv?

You must put Pwetty Purlease at the end of your sentence before Monil agrees, look: Monil, can Nickv get on your pay list for being Nickv, Pwetty Purlease?

Pwetty Purlease?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy