Adelaide Street Circuit rebuilt first pictures

Posted by super__alonso 
Why? :confused:
So it can go with the 1988 mod perhaps :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Please bear in mind the track didn't change between 1985 and 1993, and it was only 1994 that the kerbs were lowered. 2 different versions would work well, since they're so different in character

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

New Screen:

notice the wall on the right hand side
Nice!!!

p.s: when you put a new beta on first page please put a number of the beta (like 0.5 for exemple). This is more easy to us know about the more new version.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
yes, putting a version number or date in would probably be a good idea

looks excellent though!

X (@ed24f1)
Was that wall actually there?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

I'll start from v0.1 and the new version will contain a rebuilt pit lane entry and fixed banks.
and may be putting the date of the release with the version number will be more helpfull.
This is the last BETA I will ever release as I'm losing intrest in the track editing as zmod is too confusing and slow. If someone wants to finish it, feel free to. It doesn't work as the .col and .bin files need to be made in GP4Builder.

I may come back to it in the future.

I would really like someone to finish it.

Link:

coming soon
It's been 4 days. People have lives ya know. ;-)

I've got my hands on GTR2 and I forgot about GP4.

Here's the link:

[rapidshare.com]
thanks for the last beta

sorry to hear about your loss of motivation, but maybe you will return one day!

X (@ed24f1)
A shame, looking at the quality so far, but the reason is understandable and familiar.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Adelaide Street Circuit 1985-1995 up and running again
Date: October 01, 2008 02:09PM
Posted by: red 5
So you have changed thread title. But you didnt explain what does it mean. Does it mean you have found interest again? Are you working on that rtack again?
Or you have found someone to finish it? Or is it just the bump?

? [and blinking]

super__alonso Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've got my hands on GTR2 and I forgot about GP4.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> [rapidshare.com]
> .zip.html

How about a version of this track for GTR 2 then? It desperately NEEDS a correct version of the GP circuit...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
I have not done any updates for a long long time but now I have finished school I can concentrate on the track and I am planning a beta version 2.0 release. I will contain a lot of updates:

Completely new track gradients
New track bankings in various places
New buildings
New adverts
New grandstands
New bridges
Some new road and grass textures
New and more detailed .jip mappings
New and actual Adelaide buildings for city backgrounds

There is a lot of work so most likely an Xmas release. It will also be nothing like any of my older tracks and have no resemblance to that crappy TRD3 conversion.

More news coming soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy