W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
No team has any additional advantage other than the information placed in the perf file. I do not particularly want to be fiddling with pit stops. How would that information be decided anyway? It's not going to happen. Next season, teams will move into their correct season finishing order for the relevant pit-boxes and cars will be numbered. All teams will retain a small percentage of BHP, keeping in mind that there is a limit of 900 for the series, therefore if a team reaches that limit there will be no further tweaking of the BHP, only the range will continue to be tweaked as per the results. Drivers will retain a percentage of their ability range, making the top finishing drivers attractive propositions for any team transfers. What is yet to be decided is the percentage rates to be carried forward, if it is too high they will create too big a gap and or hit the upper BHP range/ability etc. limit quicker and we can't have that :-) The main concern is runaway teams that seem to bolt ahead and the rest just go nowhere, if that can be sorted by keeping the teams closer together at the start of the season it might be better off all teams. Another way is to lock all teams BHP at a set number, say 820Q 850R and this is what teams have for the whole season, that way cars are equal and only drivers ability/range is tweaked according to their race results. I am watching it and so far the system we have looks like it's working ok, what does appear to introduce a variable into the mix is running races on different computers, therefore I personally would like to see three RD's next season running races on a rotation roster of maybe two or three races each, that would then throw out any advantage one team might be appearing to gain on one particular machine. Those pozzies are open for grabs so nominate yourself if you're up for the effort involved, if everyone waits for someone else to do it we won't have a series ok, community participation will drive it along.
Cheers from pit lane :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Waow long story :-0

I agree with the different PCs to run this, mortal. And the pit thing was just a suggestion and I hope you looked into my proposal to help the series :). And 820hp is too little, especially having such huge gap with race. Maybe quali hp should be 5 bigger than race. Well, should have but the series has started already so scratch that ;)
I checked GP4 Tweaker and it is true that the first teams were getting a slight default performance advantage, I have made all the values the same so this shall not effect any more races, thanks for pointing that out Gui

Second and Third days' test results shall be posted tomorrow

How did that happen?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It's a default setting in the game I think, I never knew about it but first few teams (team 0, 1, and 2)have a slightly faster pit stops by a few tenths - nothing very significant i changed the setting with tweaker anyway

a few tenths....is that all lol, ok cool thanks for that ;-)

Mortal, I checked many editing values about GP4 before even playing it ;)
Silverstone Test Day Two

Vivaldi-Sanchez was first out on track and though he did not perform as well as yesterday he was ina strong 11th

Josh Rayman was the first man to set a competitive time in the EA W300

Garceau got AG Racing into seventh fastest

Bobby Neil, yesterday's fastest, set another strong time today

EA Team W300 won't be on JJ Racing's Xmas card list as they once a gain spoil a JJ driver's run

Neither SCR got into the top ten today

Greidnaus looked strong for VDV setting the fifth fastest time of the day

Will Wood was quicker than team mate Turnbull

GP Racing wollowed at the bottom of the time sheets

Paul Willins waited until the nd of the day before setting the fastest time of the week so far

Jo Pellatt was quick and, with the help of Prins' slipstream, set the second fastest time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 03:24PM by brunoboi.
Awesome!!!!!!!!

Magic Senna
LOL

Ruben did good, Luke didn't do that good, but it's only a test. :)
Guido, you need some serious development in your cars!! ;)

...or better drivers :P

I'm against sigpics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 04:31PM by Paco.
-----------------
BREAKING NEWS
-----------------

Luke Russel gets replaced

VdvRacing driver Luke Russel gets replaced. Due a lack of interest the management decided to replace him for someone else.

The spot is open. To apply for the job, PM me. People with a higher perf have a bigger chance to get the seat. PM me only if your boss agrees with your leaving, otherwise I can pay again (just like I had to with Luke and which I haven't done yet ;))

You can apply until Sunday 5 pm GMT.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 06:07PM by Nickv.
Crikey! Can't say i saw that coming

Please note that it is up to Mal when the new driver will enter the series as he has to do the performance file and I'll have to have the helmet pretty quick as well

The helmet will be sent to you as soon as possible after I contacted Mal about it.

EDIT: If a new driver enters my team, what will his perf be? 18000?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2006 06:51PM by Nickv.
If it is a new driver I thinks its 15000 for quali and 15500 for the race
If it is a driver already in the series they shall have the same performance

The first thing with perfs I found 16000,600,16050,620.
Wow great Guido! At least we cannot be even worse ;)
Major improvement compared to the first day, which was sh*t.

Luke Russel is fired, am i now first driver of VDV Racing?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
There are no first and second drivers in VdvRacing ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy