W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
I don't think you have to worry about it, you have a massive lead in the driver's championship and EA have hardly the most consistent team have they?

Look, it's my team and we (I ;)) want the win! :P
---------------------------
Yermo confirmes rumours
---------------------------

Roberto Yermo has confirmed the rumours that popped up yesterday. The Spanadian has signed a one year deal with RBK. First there were rumours about a life time contract, but it became a one year deal. Yermo: "It will continue for the life time if the pads I buy from them are good enough."
The new team name will be Yermo RBK, in both the WGP and W300. Already three of the four drivers are confirmed. For WGP it will be Dean Kittleson and Ilkka Lahtinen. For the W300 only Franciso Fapitalle is confirmed. The other driver could be Jo Pellat or Yermo himself.

Signed,

The Press
the previous rumours are on WGP thread... great article ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Is this for next season? sounds jolly 'citin'

yay! I'm confirmed! I'll have my ass glued to the seat, testing and testing trying to improve the car ;)

I'm against sigpics
German Grand Prix

The lights go out and the German Grand Prix is GO!

Rayman has had a very poor start

He's managed to hold second round the outside however

Their's been an accident at the back!

Kittleson's out of the race and Vivaldi-Sanchez will have to pit for a new front wing

Byron van het Bolscher has lost time trying to pass Rayman

Bolt's got up the inside, he takes third

Attard and Greidanus trade back places

Jo Pellatt tries to pass Fapitalle but is blocked

Bobby Neil leads after lap one

Sanchez has made it back to the pits

Tom Pellatt puts a move on his sister to take 19th

Josh Rayman looks to be catching Neil after that bad start

Postmer squeezed passed McLeod for 12th

Raymond Buijs throws Prins a dummy but can't quite finish the move

Gergo Panker, Kurtis Turnbull and Redmar Postma all pit early

Rayman looks up the inside of Neil but he won't pass through there

He's lost time and now Bolt is all over him

Luckily for Rayman he couldn't quite pass

Prins pits, both GP Racing cars pitted early

Byron van het Bolscher is looking racey

Wood and Greidanus pit from 5th and 7th

Willins and Fapitalle follow them in

Greidanus emerges from the pits and he's lost a place to Turnbull

Bobby Neil has opened up that lead a little

Bolscher, Garceau, Buijs and Jo Pellatt all come into the pits

Panker has jumped Bolscher, that's gain of 4th place if there are no other changes in the pits

Prins managed to jump Garceau and Buijs, the early stops were a good idea

Bernie Bolt looks like he's closed up to the EAs again

But he was low on feul and pits along with Ovey and van Smirren

Bolt emerges in front of Panker

Garceau looks faster than Prins but can't get passed

Bolscher repasses Panker those Gp Racing cars look like they're struggling

Rayman tries to make a movefor the lead!

But he can't make it

Smirren dives passed Fapitalle - the rookie needs to work on his defensive skills

Bernie Bolt has caught up with Tom Pellatt who hasn't stopped yet and is losing time

The leader pits, that hands first to Rayman for the time being

Bolt dives up the inside of Pellatt but Bobby Neil is already out of the pits

Attard and Pellatt pit from fourth and fifth

Rayman finally comes in for his stop

but he comes out in third!

He'll have to find a way passed with just one lap left

He shoots up the inside at the hairpin!

But Bobby Neil was too far ahead and he comes through to win his second Grand Prix!

The website, [www.freewebs.com], shall also be updated tomorrow and throughout the week with championship positions, driver and team data, race analysis and an exclusive interview with race winner Bobby Neil

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2006 09:49AM by brunoboi.
Well done both!
I am extremely disappointed with Kittleson. We felt that he started the accident & left the GP to annoy us more. We want him banned.

Don't contradict me, I'm on a roll. ;)
W00t we defo switched places Panky ;)

Magic Senna
YAAAAAAY!!! About time SCR got a podium :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The latest w300 site reports are a good read ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks Mal, and that's SCR's second podium as Ray Buijs was third in Spain I think

Bernie was really unlucky not to get something better, had a certain race director not got in his way he could have got ahead of Bobby Neil easily

Colorless race from me, bad start and a bad pitstop strategy.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
18th... not so bad considering it's my first race and the car is far from being the best. at least i beat my team-mate :P

I'm against sigpics
Hmm, Senninha misteriously became a mid-field team :-o
Are you by any chance suggesting anything Gui? Some sort of conspiracy perhaps :-) Skullduggery in pit-lane, oooh how excitin' :)

Hahaha mortal :P
I'm past the phase where I'd be saying its weird to have the best driver/team perform like the Jordan in default GP4 ;). As long as there isn't some messed up new dominating force then it's good as we'll never know what will happen and that is what I am hoping for!
aah yes, it's all looking very random and all over the place which is just perfect ;-)

Not really random, EA BBQ has taken over the top spot really :P
The gap now is just about a dozen points, which has come down extremely quick if you consider what it was just some 3 races back and with our scoring system :-o

Now imagine if that messed up w300 weekend (where things were rerun) hadn't happened!

ps: don't imagine, it's sort of sour grapes ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy