W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Just 3rd driver and tea-boy who gets to wear a racing suit and helmet ;)
There will be no third days testing as me games' got a problem, I'll do a reinstall so it shouldn't have any affect on the the German race next week

you guys should make a CSM set from this ;-)

I'm against sigpics
@ brunoboi: when I click on the link from the Luke Russel story, I get onto Wikipedia...

EDIT: Found the problem. The link on the site is: [http]

This is the right one: [www.grandprixgames.org] :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2006 09:50AM by Nickv.
@ Paco, there is a wad download available(see download section) but I think a CSM mod would be far too complicated to start from scratch for a mod that only has limited interest

@Nickv, thanks for pointing that out it's now fixed

if it's a single wad, then it's only cars, helmets, tyres, and steering wheel, that's really easy to do, will download the wad and see if i can do something :)

I'm against sigpics
Thanks mate, I'll look forwrad to seeinghow you get on...

This looks like the wrong thread ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2006 06:57PM by Nickv.
HAHAHAHAHA
----------
OFFICIAL
----------

Luke Russell will be replaced with Yermo RBR driver Byron van het Bolscher. Van het Bolscher will be replaced by Paco (whos real name is unknown). Iceman-Kimi will make the helmet. He or I will also send his helmet with new sponsors ASAP.
Reaction from mr van het Bolscher

'I am realy happy to join vdv racing, i think they have potential to get me out of the backmarkers and get me into the midfield, i wont euh will do my best to get some points and hope i can be on the podium for a few times'

'I am realy happy to join vdv racing, i think they have potential to get me out of the backmarkers and get me into the midfield, i wont euh will do my best to get some points and hope i can be on the podium for a few times'

AHUM!! That's not a good start of your carreer at Vdv ;)
New driver can join a team as long as he has a helmet to send to Tom, his perf info will be 16000,600,16050,650 add that to the next race perf please Tom. The team info does not change as the driver is getting into a car that has already run so it's numbers will stay the same. Send me the driver team and drivers name for the files update prior to the next race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ok, everything sorted but can Paci make sure he gives me his full name and date of birth for the website stats

and the sooner the better for the helmet as i was hoping to complete the silverstone test

Tom, check your e-mail ;-)
Press Release: Luke Russells Dismissal

Luke Russell's agent, John Cobear had this to say earlier this afternoon.

'It is a complete shockthat my driver has been fired. We do not know why, he is above Ruben in the standings, so we are at a complete loss at Mr. Van Der Voorts lack of knowledge in the real world. He obviously knows nothing of racing, just look at the WGP.'

Luke Russell is know on the look out for another team, maybe even the WGP shoulda drive become available.

SIDE NOTE: Luke Russell will NOT sue vDv RAcing, due to the amount of court cases his year, he wishes to concentrate on the racing.

Sue them, I wanna see the judge again ;)
I am retired, I will only play judge on parties and bar mitzwas.

Case closed,

The Judge

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2006 10:23PM by Nickv.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy