W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
You forgot the ';)' Gui ;)
Monza Practise Day 2

For the second of testing the weather in Italy improved producing some surprising reslts.

Ricardo van Smirren was first out on track, he would eventually make the top ten

Nick Ovey finished the session at the top of the time sheets, three-quarters of a second faster than anyone else

Paul Willins was his closest challenge in the Scolari Racing car

Josh Rayman got finished fourth but was over a second off of the fastest time

Guido Prins found himself being overtaken more than once throughout the day

Ebbie Attard made it two Ebi Motors cars in the top five

Kittleson did just one time but got stuck in traffic, he would end the day slowest

Luke Russell was the fastest VDV Racing car in eighth

Championship leader Kurtis Turnbull failed to make the top ten as Senninha Racing struggled in the dry conditions

SCR W300 had an improved day, noth cars were in the top six

May I remind all team managers to design a pitcrew for their team and send it to me, so far I have recieved just one

I'm not so constant with practise i see, bad day.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I feel we where unlucky. Our drivers deserved better tbh. :)
Wow Team THR are going downhill....
I'm happier with this than with the 1st practise
Nick was faster by .750s? Better check the performance files to make sure everything is correct :-o
the performance file hasn't changed since last race, it's simply because at Monza the long straights means that if you can get in someone's slip stream you gain large amounts time which Nick did

results of firday's practise will be posted tomorrow...

I'm just a driving god.

*wanders out*
Monza Test Day Three

Bobby Neil was first out, he had a better day ending up in the top ten

Paul Willins set a very high target for the rest very early on

Byron van het Bolscher got his Yermo RBR up into eighth

Nick Ovey topped the timesheets again however, he spent most of the day out on track

Vivaldi-Sanchez on the other hand was slowest

Guido Prins surprised many by going second with a very competitive time

Turnbull's speed was not improved

Pellatt made it into the top ten

Will Wood showed mcuh better pace then his team mate

Wrekenhorst put in a quick lap late in the session to make it Scolari racing 3-4

Poor pace again in dry conditions at Monza.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I hope it'll go better in the races...
Meanwhile we are running up and down pit-lane paying everyone off to make sure you don't.......hehehehehe :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
well it worked for the WGP race at Montreal lol :) just seen the results hehehe

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Those weren't the Montreal results, those were the Silverstone ones.
CAN THE TEAM MANAGERS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PIT CREWS

ATTENTION!!

CAN THE TEAM MANAGERS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PIT CREWS

as yet I have got just one, now you voted for pit stops so could you co operate on this please

email your pitcrews to me asap

As I said before, I'll work on sending you stuff and making stuff once I am back home, so expect to start getting things July 20th. And I'll need to know which pitcrew template is being used so I can make the one for my team ;-)
Get the latest official team and driver standings, Imola results and the Magny-Cours perf file here [rapidshare.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2006 01:58PM by mortalwombat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy