Customization of Tony's 2006 mod

Posted by praesepe 
Customization of Tony's 2006 mod
Date: December 16, 2006 03:19AM
Posted by: praesepe
Hi everybody,

I'm sure that this has been asked/answered before but I've done a search and found nothing. I've recently installed tony's 2006 mod and went perfectly well but I'd like to upgrade/modify/add my own cars. Is it possible to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Re: Customization of Tony's 2006 mod
Date: December 16, 2006 04:07AM
Posted by: ZaZ
Yes it's very possible. There's no such thing as locked mods, only locked files.
I've seen some post about how to acclompish this from Tony himself.
It might be smart to take a look at the look at the advanced docs of csm 1.25 and for an update search this forum with keywords like "brain goes boom"
unfortunatly the docs for 1.26 aren't finished yet, but when you've read the advanced docs and the 'brain goes boom' thread, i'm sure you'll be able to figure out the ini's (it's not that hard actually)
There's an easy way and a bit harder way to accomplish this. The easy way means you'll lose configurability and have no track specific cars and the harder way means you'll understand how the mod (and therefore all mods) work and you'll be able to adjust any mod to your needs.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy