Paco info

Francisco Fapitalle
borned : 7/10/1982 (october 7th)

he should send his helmet soon :P

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Thanks Rob

I hope to get an exclusive interview with Luke Russell soon, so keep checking the website updated features [www.freewebs.com]

Luke Russells agent John Cobear issued a second press release earlier today.

Luke Russell has signed a 2 year deal next year with Pepsi. The deal, reportedly worth $10,000,000. The deal has been set up to get Luke a drive as soon as possible. It will also mean any team that takes him on will have a large financial backer.

'If Luke doesnt get a drive in the near future, i will be suprised'.

Luke has a very good agent

On that note, I'm very close to a lifetime contract with either Adidas or Nike :P
Guimengo Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> On that note, I'm very close to a lifetime contract with either Adidas
> or Nike :P

rumor has it that said contract won't last for long *insert evil laugh* ;)

I'm against sigpics
Hahahahaha ;)
Tom can you let me have the updated driver names perf file please, ta mate ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
take adidas then nike will give me the contract ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
@ Paco, I need your helmet tomorrow at the latest in order to run the race this weekend, thanks

if it isnt ready can you just use the one i used when i was racing?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Driver change at Scolari..Chantal is kicked out of the Team
Redmer Postma will replace her directly.
There will not be any information given about why Chantal needs the leave the team

you'll get the helmet ASAP brunobio.

driver info

Name: Redmer Postma
Nationality: Dutch
Born on: 6 March 1992

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
What did you think? They are busy with it anyway, let's change my driver too? ;)
ok but I MUST have the helmet by tomorrow or Chantal will run in Germany

i've sent the helmet :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Files updated here :-) no need to send me anything Tom :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Luke Russell has already had talks with big team says Russells agent John Cobear

Luke Russells agent John Cobear, who held a press conference earlier this morning, has stated that his driver is already in talks with a secret team for a drive next year.

'I can confirm that Luke has indeed been in talks with a team next year. Obviously its early days, and there is a long way to go before pen is put to paper. Luke has made it clea that he wishes to drive as soon as possible, and if the only option is next year- Then so be it.'

John Cobear did not state which team the talks were held with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 12:53PM by brunoboi.
Oooo rumours!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy