Yermo RBK
AG Racing - Will have name change as Tom Pellatt takes over
GP Racing
SCR W300
Scolari
JJ Bud Racing
VDV Racing

Still need Ebi Motors, EA W300, Team THR and Senninha Racing to confirm

I maybe have an idea.. If there is a good shaper interested.. To make a Fictional shape for this Series..

Magic Senna
well i could give it a try...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Personally I'd rather have the GP2 shape

me too

I'm against sigpics
For me it depends on how Maikels shape will look like. Maybe his will rock ;-)
Yeah it would be a good idea! And the series could be powered by another engine.
4-2 ;) cos maikels shapes always rock ;)

Magic Senna
It could look something like that..

What shape is that?

It's a fictional shape. I drew it for fun..
I like it :)
looks cool, not sure if there's enough detail to be able to make a car from it though ;) maybe you could do some more pictures and we'll see what MDB says

I personally would like to avoid the cars getting too big, the point of the series is that it is a supply series for the WGP so if we end up with massive F1-style machines it'll lose that

Well this car is not too massive.. Just the helmet in the car is a bit too small for it. But it has about the same sizes of a GP2 car.

And personally, I don't want to make another car bigger with bottom, front, back.. view. I just did it for fun. So you can take it for base and create the remainder with your imagination.. if you want! ;)
Yeah Diogo will do fine Kev. But if he can't fill in Brunoboi can use one of the back-up drivers.
has diogo a helmet ?
It´s very important !
please tell me all of his datas, like date of birth etc. !
send it per pm please !
First Name: Diogo
Last Name: Vincenzi
Nationality: Brazillian
Date of Birth: 22nd April 1986
Email Address: diogovn@gmail.com

Try e-mailing him for the helmet.
Who is Vincenzi replacung here and why pls?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I vote to keep GP2 shape, I don't feel like painting the whole car again!
mortalwombat Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Who is Vincenzi replacung here and why pls?
>

Dean Kittleson at JJ Bud Racing, he got promoted to Ford WGP but I don't think the team knew he was planning to leave

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy