GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
They'll do. Nice to prove I can still mix it at the front in race conditions.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thought it better for my long term aspirations to let the boss through :D But a fantastic race there for us, we got the best out of the car and if they can hold up in the race, I have no doubts Norbert and Tommi won't be able to have a great race with them.
WOOOOO!
What happened to me? I was nowhere in the coverage.

Still, a big congratulations to my teammate on taking the testers title. Now it's time for Gilson to bring home the #1 to SCR. Good luck, and don't let Greenhalgh have his way.

12th. Isn't good and isn't bad.

GPGSL S9 R17 British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Official Feature Race Results

Well, missed out on the top 10 but still good never the less. Thanks to everyone at Shadow for allowing me to drive for them this season.... but it's Demon time now!
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL S9 R17 British Grand Prix - Silverstone
>
> Official Feature Race Results
>
> [i.imgur.com]

There's a "+" and a "s" missing next to Aidan's time ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Looking forward to the qualify :-)

My GPGSL Career
miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got 6th?? Very nicely suprised, as once again
> the other guys's perfs are much bigger than mine.
> Very happy to take points on my debut :-)
>
> edit: Just a question, did these "extra rare
> testers races" count (for points and perfs)?

They do indeed count for point and performances but the qualifying did not. Usually there is only a practise session which counts for both points and performance.

Good job matey.

Not a great result on which to bid Dan farewell - We do still wish him all the best wit his future ambitions however. One day, maybe we'll work together again :)

Very miffed to chuck away a good points finish in the closing laps, seems I'm a little rusty over a race distance ;)

Hopefully Eric and Gareth can learn from my mistake :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Looks like it'll be hard to fight the TNRs if they don't blow up. We should make reconsider the failure values for boost points ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
7th will do nicely! The car felt good and had solid pace; despite having the equivalent of a rocket strapped to the engine ;)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

TNR 1 2!!!!!!
Sorry boss, couldn't improve on the race, hopefully Eric and Gareth will both do a good weekend
Nice pace by the team, looking forward to the race

Well... it's not the way that we like, but... congratulations, Marc and Rico!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Qualifying

Welcome back to Silverstone for the last qualifying session of the season. Although MPR tied up the team championship in the last round at Dijon, the drivers championship hangs in the balance. Defending champion Ed Greenhalgh and his British rival Joseph Gilson are tied on 142 points. So, this really is a title showdown, whoever gets the better result wins the title. Should both fail to score then Gilson will triumph due to his four wins to Greenhalgh's three.

The sound of engines signal the start of the session. As Cremasco takes to the track you will notice it's a very wet day here at the Northamptonshire track.

Obviously, Cremasco takes the top slot.

Having just been annonced as an AMR driver next season Allington is keen to impress his new boss.

Rodríguez splits the two previous drivers.

Nell also beats Cremasco by taking 4th.

Warrington dashes Allington's hopes of pole.

Pedersen makes it a massive big MAC as the team mates top and tail the field so far.

Moinet 3rd but is soon demoted to 4th by Cartwright taking 2nd place right behind him.

MPR's Jalving grabs 5th but he's 7 tenths down on pole.

Greidanus is quickily knocked down to 9th after taking 8th by the faster Horváth taking 3rd.

Jack Elleker is the first driver out in the second group of drivers.

Either he has made a mistake or conditions are much worse as Elleker is some 4 seconds adrift.

Must be the conditions as van Renselaar struggles to beat the West Ham fan. This doesn't bode well for the title contenders.

And just to confirm that, Gilson is 14th, 4.5 seconds slower than Pedersen.

Even the TNR bomb can't make a difference.

Greenhalgh puts his MPR into 15th, just one place behind Gilson.

Maverick has a nightmare of a lap, 12 seconds down.

Scala bucks the trend of every driver being slower than the previous one by taling 13th.

McCarthy takes a4th.

Legge puts his Snake into 18th position.

Kederer also has a lap to forget.

Kittleson also as he just makes it to 20th place.

Stay tuned for part two!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2015 11:04PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
wow, only 12s off pace -.-

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Umm.. Legge's car is shown twice, once for Legge and once for Kederer ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Qualifying, Part Two

Hello again, let's get on with the action as the 1st group of cars return to the track for their 2nd qualifying runs.

Moinet is first to have a crack, but he's already 1.3 seconds down at the 1st intermediate.

2.6 at the 2nd.

And 3.9 at the finish line, but that was faster than any of the 2nd group, maybe conditions are improving.

Cremasco 4.2s.

Allington 4.2s.

Rodríguez 4.3s.

3.1s is slow compared to Warrington first time, but show's there is much better grip than Elleker's attempt.

Pedersen 4.1s.

Nell 4.0s.

Greidanus 3.6s.

Jalving 3.7s.

Horváth 4.1s.

Cartwright 4.0s.

Greenhalgh exits the pits behind the two Aston Martins.

1.2s down in the 1st sector, he could improve slightly here.

2.4 in the 2nd sector, on course for 3.6s down, nearly two seconds faster than his previous run.

Elleker improves time. but not by much.

Maverick jumps nine positions to 12th.

Greenhalgh takes 12th from Maverick.

Karjalainen sets a stunning lap 2.7s down to take 12th.

Van Renselaar is slowest so far in the second run for the 2nd group.

Legge splits the AMRs.

Kittleson takes 13th, demoting Greenhalgh to 14th.

McCarthy 18th.

Gilson is just 0.025s faster than his title rival Greenhalgh. They are both currently 14th and 15th.

Scala demotes them both with 13th position.

Kederer is the last runner and takes the fastest time in the second group, still 2.5s slower than Pedersen n pole.

So, the title is still wide open between Gilson and Greenhalgh, 14th and 15th respectfully. Going to be a tough race for them both.

Congratulations to Pedersen and MAC Racing on their pole position here at Silverstone.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy