GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
What a joke of a race.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Top 10 finish...sweet :) Congratulations to Joseph, the run of Greenhalgh's title wins comes to an end, although it's a measure of just how strong Ed is to have come so close to yet another title.

What a race indeed. A huge congratulations to Joseph on taking the drivers championship. Everyone in the garage are over the moon right now.

Now that Season 9 is finally finished, I was wondering if a list of the official team numbers and driver lineups for Season 10 can be put together? That would probably help the car painters out so that they can put the right numbers on the cars.

YES! :-) Not the best race, but finished where I needed to. Very happy to have won the title. I really wasn't expecting to win the championship once Greenhalgh found his form at MPR.

A big thank you to Mal and SCR for giving me an excellent car this season. (Y)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
GREAT DRIVE!!!! Faultless performance. 4 podiums including 2 wins for the season, I cant have asked for much more than that. There will be a massive party for the whole staff back at the factory for this seasons effort.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 03:59AM by Macca25.
Great job by Michael, amazing victory!!

And it's very good to finish inside the top 10 on my second race, last round I lost my points due to a engine failure, so it's good to be able to drive so well at the two races that I took part

It proves I do have talent, and I do expect to have some acknowledgment on my future at the series

Also, congratulaions to Gilson on winning his first title

Edit: Nathan, it was 4 podiums during the season for MAC, and if I'm not mistaken, we've passed VSM at the contructors championship :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 02:35AM by natasp.
Knew that 5th was too good to be true :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
What an action packed race! So many offs for so many drivers! Never a dull moment.....

Seems the Demon Racing team can never quite get some luck at Silverstone, with for the second season in a row, good finishing positons thrown away due to bad luck! We will wait for the GPGtv official standings to be posted before truly being happy, or upset.
Great farewell drive from Mathew Allignton, until bad luck struck. And another solid drive from Seb to get some points....

Well done and thanks to the teams drivers this season : Zsigimond, Jake, Sebastian and Mathew. Their efforts have been appreciated.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well done to Gilson! (Y)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Not the final race we wanted. I just wish all the best to my team mates and boss. A new adventure is coming on! :-)

My GPGSL Career
Did I sneak into the points there at the end??? Very happy with that if I did!!

Congrats and commiserations to all on a great season :-)
Back on the podium, this 2nd pace is awesome after this very bad season!!!
Well done Gilson, congratulations. (B)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Is there anyway way i can participate next season? Maybe as a test driver ?
brasspanels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there anyway way i can participate next season?
> Maybe as a test driver ?

You won't get a race seat as a rookie, but you can sign-up as a test driver at MPR (Ferrari2007), One (Rod_vs), or alongside me at Team Shadow (brunoboi). Contact the team boss via PM if you want to apply (I put their usernames in brackets) ;-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Not sure if I managed to grab that last point or not, but either way it won't make a difference. From the start of the race, we lacked the pace to start a comeback on the front rows, and for once it were both Jack and me who couldn't do any magic. The only team who really had an ever tougher race was MPR, and I understand that this must be frustrating, especially for Ed, who lost the championship here. On the other hand, it's good to see a new face on the throne and with his overall performance over the season, Joseph really deserves this victory. Congratulations to him and Southern Cross Racing. MPR, on the other hand, snatched the Constructor's Title and so can't be too sad either.
Now I'm really looking forward to a long-needed holiday and then the preparations for the anniversary season will start. With the return to Dunlop tyres, I hope that my own performance will be better again next year and AMR will certainly do its best to return stronger than ever.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Knew a points finish was too good to be true, shame

On the face of it, this season was okay. However, for me it's a real disappointment; I hit a bad run of form mid-season, and there was a ton of other issues that had to be worked through. Season 9 is something I don't want to go through again.

I'm looking forward to my first full season with Snake, and I really hope I can help take the team to where they deserve to be.

BIIIIG congrats to Joseph for winning this year's title, he's had a fab year.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 04:36PM by Incident 2k9.
Thanks to all who made this possible, Great job guys... it was a great season, looking forward to S10 as a Driver and Testdriver for ONE.

Now time for a pitstop at the ...

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Super effort by the boys, made it to the end. Congratulations to Joseph on the title and Michael on the win, but of course to Norbert and Tommi for their result, well done again guys :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy