GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
danm
Hahaha! Wind Mills... General Mills....

OMG call him Wind! He'll grow up to despise you but it'll be worth it! Big congratulations Dan :-)

shep34
Oh boy...... Question Boy II has arrived.....

Crap... just when we thought we fixed Greg... ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Congratulations to the soon-to-be parents! :)

n00binio schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great work on the wiki, seems pretty much up to
> date :)

Thanks, it should have all the statistics up to S8 (except race reports), hope to be able to add the S9 stuff over the next few weeks.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Congrats to you and your wife, Dan. That's what I call a proper in time announcement of a new GPGSL member ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Testers' tables have been updated, Nathan had a 7th place instead of 17th for German GP.

Some mods
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Will you call him Jason, Dan?
>
> Congratz!

LOL!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
kedy89 Wrote:
> miki2000milos schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wohoo we won the cup!! ;););)
> >
> > Feels nice that my debut race was much better
> than
> > I thought, makes me feel soon I can be a race
> > driver for this team. But can't wait for real
> > season 10 and to see our new engine manufacturer.
>
>
> Third in a row for Shadow :)

YES!! This has been the only thing we've been close to winning in the last few years!

Great job by Tobi to once again out-perform the car and complete a very strong end to the season which secured us 4th in the Constructor's.

I'm so gutted to see Ruben to end on such a sour note, he is the God of Silverstone but the heavens weren't on his side this season. Thanks for all your help over the past few seasons matey. It's been a pleasure to work with such a cornerstone of the GPGSL community. Good luck with TGP!

Thanks also to all the other members of our team this season! Dan, Dean and Milos. It's been nice to see both Dan and Dean go on to race seats next season - I wish them both all the best.

I look forward to starting a new season with Tobi & Milos on board plus Rico coming over and hopefully a soon to be announced second tester!

Finally, congrats to Joe on a well deserved championship win! It's been a very exciting one to be a spectator on. I hope that we can cause you much more trouble next season!

I see there has been questions about when the next season will start. The new season will start when it's ready. I'm sure all the admins would appreciate a little break, I know I would.

I am busy painting an all new livery for AMR, but I'm not sure whether I will go with it yet, but it does looks promising. Anyway, here's the S10 team numbers so painters can get cracking on next season's liveries.

Martini Paddock Racing
Race 3 & 4
Test 31 & 32

Southern Cross Racing
Race 1 & 2
Test 33 & 34

Aston Martin Racing
Race 5 & 6
Test 35 & 36

Team Shadow
Race 7 & 8
Test 37 & 38

ONE Racing
Race 9 & 10
Test 39 & 40

Demon Racing
Race 11 & 12
Test 41 & 42

MAC Racing
Race 14 & 15
Test 43 & 44

Snake Motorsports
Race 16 & 17
Test 45 & 46

True North Racing
Race 18 & 19
Test 47 & 48

JHR Development
Race 20 & 21
Test 49 & 50

Greidanus Grand Prix
Race 22 & 23
Test 51 & 52

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Congrats Dan!! Thats amazing news :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
congrats to the future baby mate! ;)
Where are these updated tables to view?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Does anyone know why all the links are broken apart from the last post in the GPGSL Tables thread?

Also, does anyone know to which round this is updated to?

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Macca25 schrieb:
> Where are these updated tables to view?

Page 65 of this thread or last post in the results thread.

Macca25 schrieb:
> Does anyone know why all the links are broken
> apart from the last post in the GPGSL Tables
> thread?

They're not boken, I just put direct links for the previous rounds to avoid a flood of pictures.

Macca25 schrieb:
> Also, does anyone know to which round this is
> updated to?
>
> [gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]
> _drivers

Last round of season 8. Will add the season 9 statistics over the next few weeks.

Some mods
Hello Question Boy III... ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Happy to finish the season on a high, good result even if it was a lucky one because of how the qualifying turned out.

But why is anybody who asks any question directly labelled "question boy"? Or was it "question man"? Also why aren't we allowed to ask questions anymore? ;) ;) ;)

Congratulations, Dan :-)
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> But why is anybody who asks any question directly
> labelled "question boy"? Or was it "question man"?
> Also why aren't we allowed to ask questions
> anymore? ;) ;) ;)

Question boy IV! xD

(says question boy II lol)

But I agree about asking questions ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Well done Joseph! It was a great battle and I just wasn't good enough in the end. Looking forward to having another go in Season 10!

Thanks of course to all of the staff who make this happen! I really appreciate all of your hard work.

Sorry for the slow reply, only was just able to watch the race due to losing internet connection at home again, and also have been very stressed this week with some other things.

X (@ed24f1)
Greg O'Brien Secures Personal Sponsorship From Cadbury

I thought I would let everyone know that I have secured a personal sponsorship deal with Cadbury, which will go alongside my current personal sponsorship with Monster energy. The new deal will commence at the start of next season, and as part of the deal I will be featuring the Cadbury logo on my helmet. I am hoping for a successful partnership with them, which will hopefully be as successful as my partnership with Monster Energy.

Chocolate and energy drink. What are you, 12? ;)

Congratulations must go to Ed and Charrel for what was a fantastic campaign in S9. To walk away with the biggest prize of all, the teams' championship, is a pretty big deal, and hugely satisfying after a couple of near misses over the years.

Credit must also go to Gilson, who from nowhere put together a top season to claim the title, his first in the GPGSL. Surely he fancies a better drive than at SCR though? Drop me a message.

Season 10 looms, and it is time to put my livery hat on.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Also, congratulations on the news, Dan. I'll pen up that S24 contract soon ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy