GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Again a bit of both worlds, but with quite a few of the big guys so far back this could be a good chance for us :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I am in Thailand with sh1t interwebs till end of the month.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Solidly average quali, I think we'll take that considering the extreme conditions!

Say goodbye to Kult-Fernsehen Racing and welcome High Definition Racing

"Due to various reasons and issues, Kult-Fernsehen.de will no longer serve as the main sponsor and eponym for my racing team that currently works with Aston Martin in the test championship and is waiting for a full entry on the waiting list. Alongside the name change that will take immediate effect from the post-season onwards, we have also decided for a minor repaint of the car which will be uncovered in time during the post-season. It is with heavy heart that we part the racing team from the company that has made all this possible, to start with. However, Kult-Fernsehen.de is struggling with own problems and cannot focus on such an expensive racing team anymore. Also, we have come to realize that the name is still confusing for non-German speakers and since this is a very international platform, the name simply did not fit any longer. We don't exclude the possibility that Kult-Fernsehen.de will one day return as a sponsor on our car, but we felt that the name change is the right choice, also for marketing reasons in regards to the team. Thank you for your attention, Ladies and Gentlemen."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well what a fascinating qualifying, should be a great race and battle!

X (@ed24f1)
let's forget silverstone as quick as possible... what a bad race for the One's... sorry boss :(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Pole position...well done Michael. I knew the car had pace, but wow. This bodes well for next season.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, but somethings only a portuguese expression translates:

CHUVA FILHA DA PUTA!!!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
The race has been run and won! We have three non-finishers and one driver's championship decided! The race will be posted tomorrow more than likely, but you may be lucky and get some coverage later tonight :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Tense

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The race has been run and won! We have three
> non-finishers
and one driver's championship
> decided! The race will be posted tomorrow more
> than likely, but you may be lucky and get some
> coverage later tonight :)

Knowing my luck one of those will be me - typical how I nail a front row start and a podium finish in the test race, but the minute it gets to the ones that count for my actual performance I'm finding lead weights in the nose cone.

Great result in qualifying at my home race, could've had pole.
Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The race has been run and won! We have three
> > non-finishers and one driver's championship
> > decided! The race will be posted tomorrow more
> > than likely, but you may be lucky and get some
> > coverage later tonight :)
>
> Knowing my luck one of those will be me - typical
> how I nail a front row start and a podium finish
> in the test race, but the minute it gets to the
> ones that count for my actual performance I'm
> finding lead weights in the nose cone.

Knowing my luck, another of those will also be me. Such good form in a Demon can't last forever - besides, I'm off to AMR next season, wouldn't surprise me if a mechanic or two decided to sabotage my car as a leaving gift! ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
GPGSL S9 R17 British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Judgement Day

Hi, welcome to Silverstone for the eargerly anticipated British Grand Prix. The title contenders, Gilson and Greenhalgh line up 16th and 17th after a rain affected qualifying session. They will have to keep themselves out of trouble to win the championship. Remember both drivers are level on points, so whoever finishes ahead will be champion.

Ok, the drivers are lined up on the grid after their warm-up lap.

And they are off!

Greenhalgh drops down to 18th, not a good start for the reigning champion.

But he soon shuffles back up to 16th, putting Gilson down to 17th. The two AMRs in the last two positions.

Pedersen heads off into an early lead.

Warrington attempts to pass Jalving, but gets the door slammed in his face.

Moinet tries the same on Horváth and gets the same treatment.

Rodríguez has a sneaky look at passing Allington, but decides better of it.

Legge gets a shove from behind by Gilson who has slipped back another two positions.

Moinet sets the fastest lap.

Standings at the end of lap 1. As you can see there is no change in the title positions.

Nell in 11th.

Gilson runs wide at Copse.

Returns to the track in last place, but while Greenhalgh stays out of the points, Gilson will take the championship.

The pressure must be getting to the Englishman.

Allington defends from Rodríguez.

Nell also makes a mistake and out breaks himself.

Rejoins in 14th.

Pedersen takes fastest lap at the end of lap 2.

Warrington tries fails once again to pass Jalving.

Greenhalgh looks to be running wide.

And he is off!

Rejoins in 21st.

Cremasco dives to the inside of Greidanus.

He muscles his way past the Dutchman.

Scala takes a completely different line at Club.

Gilson sets fastest lap as Scala regains the track in 22nd.

Rodríguez goes exploring at Brooklands.

As Rodríguez waits to come back on track a burning Shadow passes by.

It's Greidanus in his last race for Shadow.

Let's take a quick look at the rear of the field, Greenhalgh is last of the runners.

Lap 5, let's look at the over all standings.

Rejoin us soon for part two.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Drama! I haven't been bitten by the bad luck bug yet! ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Loosing places already, disappointing with a double boost in place

It's very interesting that both of the main contenders are fighting it out at the back of the pack. Definitely makes for an interesting dynamic. There do seem to be a lot of off's as well.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

We definitely lack the pace to fight for points, but with others in front of us falling back, we might be able to snatch a point or two. At least I'm currently out of the way of the title contenders. I expected them to gain places and fight it up wheel-by-wheel. But as it goes, I see an advantage for Gilson.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
My dreadful season couldn't ended any better than this. Bring on next season!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ah bad race for my team, Ruben's engine goes kaboom with no boost at all, but at least he can cook some barbeque on it now ;)

Lots of driver errors, everyone must be pushing like crazy. Both Gilson and Greenhalgh made errors, this is only helping out Gilson really as he will be champion on countback.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2015 09:32PM by miki2000milos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy