Any Reddit users around?

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Any Reddit users around?
Date: February 16, 2015 11:29AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Hi all,

I've started doing stuff with the Grand Prix 4 subreddit, and would love it if you guys would come along and post stuff.

I've started a Wiki for the sub, currently containing a FAQ and a 'Getting Started' guide, with 'Must Have' lists of tools, mods, tracks etc. on the way.

It would be fantastic if we could get it showcasing awesome screenshots, videos, mods, anything at all really so long as it shows off this wonderful game.

Nearly every other week a discussion about F1 games starts up in the Formula 1 subreddit and, while I usually point people here and to GP4 Central, it would probably be more effective if they had a dedicated GP4 sub to go to initially.

Mortal - who originally created the sub months ago - has given me carte blanche with the sub, and I welcome any contributions in regards to design things like CSS..........which I suck at.

Further to this, he's also made me a moderator of the general GrandPrixGames subreddit.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do there yet, and I of course welcome any suggestions.

Cheers, and I hope to see some of you over there.

Doug.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Re: Any Reddit users around?
Date: February 16, 2015 02:45PM
Posted by: brasspanels
Hey you should remember me from reddit:)
Date: February 16, 2015 02:51PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I didn't remember that Mal created a sub on Reddit for GP4. I will have a look and join it :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: February 17, 2015 04:01AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
brasspanels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey you should remember me from reddit:)

Oh yeah of course, my mind must be going in my old age :)

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy