GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
With the drying up conditions I can be lucky that I was rather late on the track. I think pole would have been possible at a dry qualifying, but with these mixed conditions, 5th is the best that was possible. Hopefully enough for, at least, a podium finish. Stu's wish for a win in the home race might be too much of a task with the strong people in front of me.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
An encouraging qualifying for Charrel up in 2nd, while Jack was unfortunately caught out by the heavy rain early on.

Just have to hope we can get more points than Minardi and ONE and we'll see what happens from there.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Need to really push on here, qualified below our expectations for the race. Home crowd's got to do something for me at least!

Way to go Ross! Fantastic to score a pole for the last race. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
2nd in qualifying! Yeah, great start to the last weekend of the season.. My goal is to finish 2nd in the world drivers championship, this would be a great personal achievement, but it would also be great for MPR. After years of AMR winning the championships, for the first time MPR will have the Nr 1 and Nr 2 best drivers of the previous season, a great base to start with in season 9.

The qualifying was under wet conditions, I had a lot of luck with the conditions improving, nevertheless it was a tricky run and it was quite good! A pole would have been magical, but this gives enough potential for a great result. I have no idea yet of our pace in the dry, but we will see how the race unfolds!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Would be the perfect platform from which to mount a challenge on the constructors' and drivers' championships for Season 9.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Can I get the link for the final race mod please? pm is good. TIA. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Team radio: "Ring-ding-ding-ding-ding.... aaaahh... We are the chaaaampions my friend!!!! Thank you guys. Outstanding job this year... We fought hard but came short today... Yeah! Can't wait to drive this beauty again. Happy tears all over! I know that this title doesn't mean anything, but oh boy, it means the world to me. Over."

____
mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I get the link for the final race mod please?
> pm is good. TIA. :-)

See first page.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Disappointing final qualifying for AMR, hope I can put on a show in the race!

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Disappointing final qualifying for AMR, hope I can
> put on a show in the race!

A sign of things to come next season perhaps? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Carlitox Schreef:
> I was going to ask the same, if you select the
> first half of the season, Tim will appear, but
> from Spa onwards, you will.

Sorry for late response, been away for awhile... and YES guys I found myself... at the Grand Prix of Spa just like Carlos said... my apologies Ruben, but I started the season from the beginning and I didn't know... will you forgive meeeeeeeeee !!

and btw fine last test drivers race for me... 10th place with all that water... luckely my car feld like a YACHT... sad to see my teamboss in his last race retiring, bad luck Rod.

great coverage like always and looking forward to next season.

Thank you gentlemen and gentleladies drivers for this great season...

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2013 07:55PM by Brett Sinclair.
Damn weather! Had it kept raining, I would've been higher in the grid. Oh well...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Could have been better, could have been worse. The conditions transformed the session to a gamble. Still everything possible in the race I think.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Drying conditions: yes, bad starting position for the qualy: yes, bad starting position for the race: yes, no team boost: yes...
Nooooo!!! So close to a podium.

?t=2m28s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2013 10:06AM by mclarenaustralia.
Not a good last qualy of the year, hoped that rain would help me like in Spa =(

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy