GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Mullet345 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > RenaultRS10 schrieb:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I already finished my helmet, the problem is
> > where
> > > I publish it... :-)
> >
> >
> > We will open a Season 9 Launch Thread in the
> next
> > days. It would be best to hold back until the
> > thread has been opened. But you can send the
> files
> > to Ruben already because I am sure he is happy
> to
> > get files as early as possible.
>
> Good to hear. Are you able to do renders again?

My time is limited, but as long as you don't come and need the renders in the last 2 days before the season, I should find the time for it. So yes. If you want renders of cars or helmets, send me the files in psd please.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Thanks to John Maverick, the brand new shiny Demon Racing machines have rolled out of the rendering studio, and look AWESOME. Great work by John..... thanks mate!! (B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Glen, could you send me the PSD-files as well for the S9 csm mod? Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@JohnMaverick, that's good to know. I'll send the psd files once I'm done with both my season 9 helmet and SCR season 9 livery.

@shep34, I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks. Which livery do you look forward to seeing? I'm looking forward to seeing VSM's livery due to them taking on Mitsubishi engines.

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Glen, could you send me the PSD-files as well for
> the S9 csm mod? Thanks.

Will do. Making a few minor adjustments to the awful numbers Demon are going to have to run in S9!! We were not planning on having 18, 19, 40 or 41! Just going to play around with some fonts to see what we like, then finalize our choice.
But, the DMR is ready to go, and will be sent in PSD, hopefully over this weekend.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Glen, could you send me the PSD-files as well for
> the S9 csm mod? Thanks.

I'll be using the same helmet I had for Silverstone - still need the PSD?

I only need helmet files in PSD-format when there is a change in design or a new driver. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Again, I'm really not liking the 3 & 4 on the new AMR ;) The car is complete and ready to hit the rendering studio.

Stay tuned for exciting news about AMR in S9 :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
So great!! 3rd and 5th on WDC and 2nd on WCC!! On first season!!!

Thanks for all drivers!! Well, only waiting if car template will the same for next season. The Red 5 will be back!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod, the car template will be the same for S9. For S10 there will be a possible change.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'd love to see the Gulf colours again Stu :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I'd love to see the Gulf colours again Stu :)

Translation: I'd love to see the unlucky livery in your cars during all season so that AMR crash out at every race. :P

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Psssst... Rod, Ed is driving next season for MPR.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Helmet sent, Ruben.

I posted the picture a while back but sod it, here it is again:

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Helmet sent, Ruben.
>
> I posted the picture a while back but sod it, here
> it is again:
>
> [i.imgur.com]

Nico Rosberg called, he wants his helmet back ;)

In seriousness, nice lid you got there Jake :)

On a separate note - I'm aware it was removed earlier this season, but I'm stating interest in running a team in the future under the "K1 Racing" Banner. :) (and yes, it will take a looooong time before I ever get anywhere near the owners chair ;) )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2013 12:17AM by Diax F1.
Matteo Scala unveils his new helmet

"Sooooooo... it seems like I'll stay at VSM for another season,huh? #7 car for me. Cool number. I hope the same for the car. I radically changed my helmet in an attempt to reach something different from other helmets I've seen around. The most noticeable change is the colour: a light grey instead of black. The design on the sides changed in favour of a more colorful series of stripes. A blue tribal logo was recovered from an old sketch and reworked. The tribals on top have switched to red. The visor is more colourful too, I really like it."

p.s. nice helmet Jake :-)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2013 12:28AM by senna9194.
Awesome result by Connor and me. A nice ending for us. Can't wait to start the next season, my first full season as main driver. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Thanks lads, I guess it is a bit Rosberg-y, but I guess now it'll be patently obvious which driver is me as I believe we all had blue lids at Demon this season!

Also, your helmet's pretty cool Matteo.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Statement of the "Équipe Goddard"

For a while I had posted a unfinished template of TTW Racing Team, that was my team. Well, now, I changed the name and now is called "Équipe Goddard," and there were several changes in the team template. Since it the templates are showing now, I'll post the template I did for this team, is almost finished, just missing the details that I can put on when the team participates in the season.
My helmet is finished, but I'll post it when my boss does the team's presentation.

No more and no less, I present the PG-001 for the S-8532 ;):

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy