GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
That was truly a spectacular race, nice coverage Dynamite Dan.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Very good result for Demon, and myself personally. I love racing at Silverstone, even in the wet. Think I will have to give myself a pay rise....
Now, time for my race drivers to show their stuff!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Nice win Glen. Brilliant coverage and a good result from my test drivers as well, nice work boys. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
What a race. Gotta admit that I've missed this. There were potential for better result, but this aint bad. Looking forward for next season.
Thanks Dan, lovely coverage :)

Congrats to The Boss, hopefully we can make this a Demon Double!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Cheers for the comments guys. I hope the quality of the coverage makes up for my tardiness in posting it.

I'd be happy to help out in the future if the opportunity arises again.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Superb coverage of a great race for the neutral. Disappointing race for me but I'm looking forward to next season in hopefully a more competitive car.

Thanks John. You were unfortunate to have the incident with Nathan. Were having a good race before then.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Whohoo, nice one, Glen. Myself, meh, 13th after that mistake. However I would like to correct something:

"That promotes Moinet into the the top 10, while Nell has Keeley Grant close for company in 11th. Watch out Keely, he's already taken off one female racer so far today."

And I was unfortunate to have an incident with John ;) I'm really disappointed with that result for myself, looked like I could have held on for a podium. Good showing by the AMR guys, especially Daniel in his last event for us, who funnily enough, was also a victim to over ambitious braking.

Nice job with the coverage Dan, was well worth the wait :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well at least Rico and I don't share the same engineer, though it was probably all Rico's idea for the "cunning" plan.

mightymariner Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well at least Rico and I don't share the same
> engineer, though it was probably all Rico's idea
> for the "cunning" plan.

Hey, if it worked and we would be 10 sec. a lap faster we would have been the heroes !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'll repeat the sentiments from twitter, great coverage of an awesome race, fantastic job Dan! Pity about the incidents with both Snake cars, hopefully the two are both ok. Plenty of time to recover from now! Based on that im hoping the main sessions are dry really...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Rico Wrote:
> mightymariner Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well at least Rico and I don't share the same
> > engineer, though it was probably all Rico's
> idea
> > for the "cunning" plan.
>
>
> Hey, if it worked and we would be 10 sec. a lap
> faster we would have been the heroes !

Did you factor in the rain? ;)
Hoping I don't roll, coincidentally what my friend did a couple of weeks ago with me in the passenger seat, hence the lack of activity. I am ok, but I do not recommend trying it to anyone.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alrighty then. Just ran the race (qualifying will be up tomorrow so people can digest the testers race) - and I'll very much admit that it took a long while to get going.

Might I also add that in the two races I have run, I have yet to see a mechanical failure? Another 4 retirements though ;)

What a cracking race I must say ! Nice coverage Dan.

For my part, from last to 9th is better than what I was hoping after the fisrt laps. Could have been worst.
And having a moment with Jo-Anne was worth it. ;-)

mightymariner Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> -----
> > mightymariner Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Well at least Rico and I don't share the same
> > > engineer, though it was probably all Rico's
> > idea
> > > for the "cunning" plan.
> >
> >
> > Hey, if it worked and we would be 10 sec. a lap
> > faster we would have been the heroes !
>
> Did you factor in the rain? ;)

Well.. It..., actua... hmm. FINE next time you can do the tactics !

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy