GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
7th and 8th is not bad at all. Onwards laddies! :)
What's the status on driver lineups for next season? If I recall, VSM are still yet to confirm their drivers for next season. Unless they have and I somehow missed it.

I'm not sure if a non championship round will be run after the season comes to a close, but I'm willing to run the event if it goes ahead. Could be a chance to test out the qualifying format for next season, depending on which format is voted in.

Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a note - I'm on holiday until next Saturday,
> so the main series coverage will be delayed until
> I return

Bloody hell! I will be sending the GPGSL my bill for retaining the "number painters" for the Season 9 Demon Racing machines. Those painters are loving the short delay : means they are employed just that bit longer.... LOL (H)

Yep, the Demon Racing livery is 99% done, other than numbers and maybe a slight change here/there.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2013 08:37PM by shep34.
The Aston Martin painters have been hard at work on the S9 AMR livery. I went down to the spray booth the other day and I have to admit I'm not liking the 3 and 4 on the race cars ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That's tough! :)

I'll probably stick with what we have, it's still the best livery in the field, why change it?

Will have to get a big 1 and 2 on the car though, the biggest possible to wind up Stu.

Guys I'm going to be a little bit delayed with the running of the race as my mouse went up in smoke earlier when I attempted to use the PC.

I'll be getting a new one tomorrow and will try and get it all sorted in the evening.

Sincere apologies for the delay, condolences for my mouse are appreciated ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
RIP Clicky; the best mouse I never knew.

Although it'll be a push, I am secretly hoping that I'm able to wear the #11 next season...we all have that special number, don't we?

(and AMR won't get to wear theirs!)

;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
It's not the first time Dan has nicked the number 1, so I'm sure I will cope! In fact, we have only run with it for 2 out 5 seasons anyway ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Final version of the test drivers csm mod including all driver changes: [www17.zippyshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I must say I rather like to drive the 3 than the 2 next season ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Final version of the test drivers csm mod
> including all driver changes:
> [www17.zippyshare.com]

Didn't know I was replaced by Tim Roedl...:( I thought it was the other way around... even in the drivers presentation my name and helmet are not on it in all of the test drivers csm mods so far :(:(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2013 08:47AM by Brett Sinclair.
Which GP have you selected in the CSM menu?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I was going to ask the same, if you select the first half of the season, Tim will appear, but from Spa onwards, you will.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I haven't had a look into the mod, yet, but I figure Ruben placed Tim in for the races that he actually drove and made a swap for the rounds that Marcus drove so that both drivers are presented in the way they drove for the GPGSL.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Yep, 100% authenticity.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

You make me blush Tom. :)

Final version of the race drivers csm mod including all driver changes: [www18.zippyshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Will there be new userbars for next season? The older userbars need to be removed and replaced with new ones. Obviously this won't need to be done until the new season has started.

On the topic of next season, when will voting begin to determine the season 9 calender?

I would think most of us will update our userbars, and voting will start on the calendar sometime during the off season. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re userbars : i say NO new ones, and we go back in time and have completely irrelevant ones instead for Season 9. Seems logical to me. ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy