GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Over 3 tenths away from my teammate, not good at all

9th is alright, hopefully with a good strategy we can pick up a few more places.

I'm glad Glen's finally announced our Season 9 lineup; I think keeping the status quo will ensure that we have a team of known quantities. I'm happy to stay and help the team continue to grow.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Well that wasn't a very good qualifying for me. Not expecting a large number of points from 18th on the grid around this circuit.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Ouch. That doesn't look so good for us. :(

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
it will be a hard race, but we trust in our strategy may we can achieve a top ten finish...
11th and 19th...hmm...
Eighth is good, I really think that with some effort and luck one can overtake here. Also the pitstop timing will be important, some places can be gained or lost by staying out more or less than you should.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
that boost didn't really work out

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Gonna be a though race .... maybe a few points to collect.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Aston Martin Racing Press Release.

AMR are pleased to announce the further signings of two new test drivers to the team.

First is Britain's Jack Elleker, who will be joining us at the end of the season from the outgoing Christel VXR team. Jack has already tested for AMR in a driver swap with Christel in the middle of Season 8, so will know the personnel and have some experience of how the team operates. He gave us this reaction:

"I am delighted to be offered the role of AMR test driver, I tested with the team for a while this season and felt right at home, getting some impressive speed in the car. I hope for S9 I will be in with a decent chance of the testers title.
I am thankful for the opportunity Christel have given me in the race series and looking forward to a new chapter in my career."

Second is a driver who has shown great dedication to his driving, Germany's Christopher Hinz. He has been an active member within the series which AMR have a great respect. Chris gave us this statement:

"I'm delighted to be test driver at AMR for season 9. AMR has been the team to beat in the last seasons so i hope to meet the team's expectations and gain some momentum for my further career. I want to thank Mr Ingers for giving me this chance. That being said i also want to thank Nathan McGregor and the whole MAC team. Leaving MAC was a tough decision as i thoroughly enjoyed the time with them. I hope there are no bad feelings about me leaving and i wish them all the best for the future."

The long term ambition for AMR is that both drivers will one day prove able to replace the race drivers should the occasion occur.

Aston Martin Racing S9 Line-up.

D1 - John Maverick
D2 - Andrei Sevastian
T1 - Jack Elleker
T2 - Christopher Hinz

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Both SCR drivers just made it into the top ten, that can of whoop-ass did virtually nothing. Hoping for a bit better in the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Practise: I'm really chuffed with my top ten performance, Monaco is special. Nestled in the mountains is naturally holds so much energy, history and atmosphere. I love it!!

Qualifying: A typical session in terms if pace for us. The race is a marathon, as long as we can keep our noses clean there are results to be harvested here.

JHR Press Release

It is with great pride that I can finally confirm our full driver line up for season 9.

In addition to the signings of Gareth McCarthy and Chris Copeman, I can now reveal that Eric Moinet will fill our vacant race seat alongside Gareth to complete our season 9 line up. With Gareth and Eric I have great belief that we have signed two of the most promising young drivers to have sprung up in recent years and whilst they may be lacking in experience, I have great faith that they will push the team onto great things.

JHR S9 Lineup

R1: Gareth McCarthy
R2: Eric Moinet
T1: Chris Copeman
T2: Jack Hunsley

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Very much looking forward to next season in my shiny new AMR

Looks like I'm not the only one who has been busy. ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Good lord, the ball's really rolling! I'll just go update that list, yeah?

Aston Martin Racing
D1: John Maverick
D2: Andrei Sevastian
T1: Jack Elleker
T2: Christopher Hinz

One Racing
D1:
D2:
T1: Rico van Smirren
T2: Marcus de Bruyker

Martini Paddock Racing
D1: Ed Greenhalgh
D2: Charrel Jalving
T1: Monil Santilal
T2:

Southern Cross Racing
D1: Ross Cartwright
D2: Joseph Gilson
T1: Greg O'Brien
T2: Maikel de Boer

Scuderia Minardi
D1:
D2:
T1:
T2:

Team Shadow Mercedes
D1:
D2:
T1:
T2:

True North Racing
D1:
D2:
T1: Dan Mills
T2:

Demon Racing
D1: Zsigmond Somogyi
D2: Jake Legge
T1: Glen Sheppard
T2: Sebastian Nell

Snake Motorsports
D1:
D2:
T1: Mal Stoddart
T2: Jo-Anne Hayes

MAC Racing
D1:
D2: Michael Pedersen
T1: Nathan McGregor
T2:

JHR Developments
D1: Gareth McCarthy
D2: Eric Moinet
T1: Chris Copeman
T2: Jack Hunsley

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2013 12:09AM by mortal.
Quite a nice result for us, the race will be hard, but as Carlos said, we may be able to gain some positions during pitstops.

Once again the boost was useless :/

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Finally back online after moving house. Apologies if I've missed any activity checks during that time

So we're officially confirmed for season 9. Good thing, so there's some safety in it.

Season ending quite soon, so I'm hoping for quite an improvement next season. Wanted to say, frequently achieving points but that doesn't count anymore. But establishing myself around P12 would be great.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy