F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
Renault F1 Team
We had some bad luck today.
Ferrari

Hell YEAH! First victory of the season! Jos 'The Boss' drove perfectly and did what he couldn't in 2004, win a race in a Ferrari. Despite having a shitload of luck in failures and accidents in front he was there to pick up the pieces! Felipe just couldn't make it work today, some scraps with colleague drivers ain't helping then either.

Looking forward to kick ass again in the next race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Current standings quickdraw, and mobile user results the same time

1. J. Verstappen 10
2. R. Kubica 8
3. J.P. Montoya 6
4. J. Villeneuve 5
5. S. Vettel 4
6. M. Schumacher 3
7. K. Raikkonen 2
8. R. Schumacher 1
FRE
MON
WEB
GLO
HEI
DAM
COU
MAS
BUT
DAV
LOT
ALO
LEI
KOV

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Williams F1

"Happy with how the race turned out for us. It's a good result while we wait for the upgrades."

My GPGSL Career
McLaren

A great performance today from Robert to get the podium. Kimi's had an awesome speed, too, but he was very unlucky to be involved in two incidents. Otherwise he most likely would have won the race. Nevertheless a good result for the team.

@twigster: I might be able to run the next race. If I manage to get GP4 running on my laptop, I could do it during the week, otherwise I only can do it on the weekend. It could take a bit longer though as I don't have that much time atm...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Honda
What a dismal race.
A little later than intended, here is the Sepang version of the mod.

[www.mediafire.com]
Midland

Well, at least we look good for the rest of the season.
2006 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix - Free Practice

Today practice session was dominated by the McLarens, with Briscoe slightly ahead of Raikkonen. Third placed Motoyama was back over 0.4 seconds already. Reigning World Champion Michael Schumacher had a disastrous session, he got in last place. A surprise today were the performances of Valles Glock, who both managed to get into the top 10. Apart from the top 5, the times were pretty close, so I think we can expect an exciting qualifying tomorrow.

McLaren

Both our drivers did a great job today, but I think our position looks stronger that it actually is. I'm pretty sure the other teams didn't show everything they've got today, and they'll be a lot closer in qualifying.

Some mods
Erm.... good practise? Look forward to qualify! ;)

My GPGSL Career
2006 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix - Qualifying

Jenson Button will start from pole again, early in the session he set a time that noone was able to beat in the remaining time. The McLarens, who dominated the practice session will start from 2nd and 6th in tomorrow's race. Lotterer, the jinx of the Bahrain GP, showed a strong performance again with 5th place, whereas his teammate had a disappointing session and only qualified 20th. The Williams are still struggling to find their pace, with 14th for Schumacher and last for Villeneuve they had a disatrous session. Rookie Heikki Kovalainen showed his potential and also the one of the Super Aguri by qualifying in 12th place.

Surprisingly the F1 returned to their old qualifying mode, rumours in the paddock say that this was due to the foolishness of the race director who simply forgot that there was introduced a new system.

McLaren

Good job by both our boys again. If we can stay out of trouble at the start a strong result might be possible.

Sorry for the wrong qualifying mode guys. I remembered it while I was working on the post, and as I don't have that much free time atm I didn't want to rerun it.

Some mods
Honda
Happy with Bas' performance today, Anthony needs to get a grip.
Williams F1

"Oh well.... we'll end up in the points zone somehow ;)"

My GPGSL Career
Toyota

Good performance again from Ralf to make the top ten in a car thats not quite there yet, Disappointed in Da Matta,Hopefully his race pace will be decent ..Points is a possibility :)
BMW Sauber

So so Q for DC but for JPM what the hell...
Ferrari

Great qualifying, gives us a strong opportunity for the race!

Midland

Lotterer did well, but very disappointing result from Frentzen, he's put himself and the team in a difficult position.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy