F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
Williams F1 will kick some asses again :-)

My GPGSL Career
Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quick update (and also a cheeky bump ;-))
>
> All the cars are now in the mod, all that remains
> is to add the helmets which I can do as soon as I
> receive them.

Hi m8..Sorry for the delay but heres the link to the 2006 helmets track spec..Couldn't find a Adrian Valles or Motoyama helmet so they are not included all the rest are there :)

[www.4shared.com]
Looking forward to this season

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
We need to get this show started!
With the half term holidays thankfully coming around I finally got the time to get the mod up and running in some shape or form, so without further adieu here it is!

[www.mediafire.com]

I was going to pm it Jake and John to distribute but I figured with the new relaxed permission rules it would just be easier to post it publicly to get things moving as quick as possible.

Of course I take no credit, all I had to do was copy and paste a couple files and replace a word or two in the coding, credit instead goes to Alesi and Kedy for the spectacular helmets and liveries and most of all the never ending list of people who created the original 2006 in the first place - needless to say, if anyone who worked on the original mod has any objections to the publication of our version I'll remove the link immediately.

Also import to note - don't expect this to be the most amazing and breathtaking mod you've ever laid eyes on, all I've changed is the cars, helmets and the testing perf files, it is the very definition of 'basic'.

The mod is fully updated for pre-season testing, I did at least test this element before uploading, and it should be fine for the main races as well but as I've discovered several time tonight my spelling is atrocious ;) but I believe I've correctly programmed in all the track specific textures, but when it inevitably emerges that I've ballsed up somewhere I can fix it as I don't believe we ever had anyone volunteer to manage the mod?

Anyway the question now remains who's up for running the pre-season tests? Unfortunately I've only just realised that mclaren volunteered on the previous page, if I hadn't been blind I'd have gotten on with this a lot quicker :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I should be able to run a pre-season test mate. PM me
It would be better to remove the link and to pm it to everyone. As Alesi and I have modified files, we'd still need permissions to post the link publicly

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Is this thing still going to happend?
mogotron Wrote:
> Is this thing still going to happend?

I pm'd Chris a few days ago but still haven't got a reply. So as it stands we still have no one to run pre-season testing.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
> mogotron Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is this thing still going to happend?
>
>
> I pm'd Chris a few days ago but still haven't got
> a reply. So as it stands we still have no one to
> run pre-season testing.

Alright m8 i can run pre season testing if you want,,just pm me what i need to do :)
Alesi no1 Wrote:
> Twigster151 Wrote:
> -----
> > mogotron Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Is this thing still going to happend?
> >
> >
> > I pm'd Chris a few days ago but still haven't
> got
> > a reply. So as it stands we still have no one
> to
> > run pre-season testing.
>
>
> Alright m8 i can run pre season testing if you
> want,,just pm me what i need to do :)

Don't worry about it Alesi, Chris has got back to me now :)

I can run a session tomorrow if i get the stuff tonight. After that i won't be able to do it for another week or so i'm afraid
I've tried downloading the mod but it doesn't seem to want to download. Is it available anywhere else?
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> I've tried downloading the mod but it doesn't seem
> to want to download. Is it available anywhere
> else?

Try this one Chris

[www.4shared.com]

Sorry mate, too late now as i'm back at work

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Chris2k6 Wrote:
> -----
> > I've tried downloading the mod but it doesn't
> seem
> > to want to download. Is it available anywhere
> > else?
>
> Try this one Chris
>
> [www.4shared.com]
> 2006.html
ok then, I'll run the pre season tests this weekend. It's time to get this started. Jack, if you could give me a short instruction on how to run it exactly, that would be very helpful.

Some mods
kedy89 Wrote:
> ok then, I'll run the pre season tests this
> weekend. It's time to get this started. Jack, if
> you could give me a short instruction on how to
> run it exactly, that would be very helpful.

Thanks for chipping in Kedy :)

Well the first thing we need is everyone's testing choices so if every manager can choose two of the four tests they wish to attend (Barcelona, Valencia - link here incase you haven't got it, Silverstone or Mugello) as well as what they want to focus on (pace or reliability) and pm their choices to the F1_Manager account ASAP. If you want to sent a specific deadline for submissions Kedy feel free.

Once that's done all you need to do is to run the sessions and post the results. John should be able to update the perfs from the pms to the main account.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2012 12:41AM by Twigster151.
Ok, tests have all been run, results will be posted somewhen tomorrow afternoon CET, to give you all some more time to send in your test choices.

Also thanks to Mal for pinning the new thread :)

Some mods
Davidson fastest in Barcelona

In a sunny test session in Barcelona Anthony Davidson in the Honda was the quickest man, closely followed by McLaren returnee Kimi Raikkonen.

Ferrari goes quickest

The second pre season test in Valencia was again run under perfect conditions, but not many teams showed up here. Of the three teams how attended this test, Ferrari was the fastest, with Fisichella ahead of Massa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy