F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
I would not mind giving it a shoot, but i will need somebody giving me a class for dummies in how to do it.. :(
If I can get my GP4 sorted out, I may be able to do it

2006 Foster's San Marino Grand Prix - Free Practice

As the European F1 season kicked off in San Marino, it was business as usual for Ryan Briscoe as he continued his positive Friday form by setting the quickest time of the session in the dying moments. The McLaren tester was able to beat the previous P1 time, set by Fernando Alonso in his Renault as he looks to build on his 3rd and 4th placed finishes in Sepang and Melbourne. Further down the field, Vitaly Petrov managed to turn a few heads after showing impressive long run pace in the Toro Rosso, before setting a very impressive low fuel time late in the day which earnt him 7th overall, just over three tenths quicker than fellow rookie tester team-mate Valles. Meanwhile, Doornbos also showed impressive pace to outpace Montoya in the BMW and Super Aguri look as though they may see a change in fortune this weekend, their drivers finishing 11th and 13th respectively.

Briscoe, shortly after setting the best time of the session

First off, apologies for my laziness in getting the session up, turns out I didn't get as much free time as expected due to events out of my control, but lucky I was able to get free practice done before it all hit the fan.

So, if anyone fancies a crack at RDing, just drop me a pm and I'll send over the updated perfs for quali and I can also provide a couple useful tips for any first timers ;)

Also, make sure to stay tuned following the San Marino GP, there is news coming!! ;-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

McLaren

Impressive performance by Ryan, it looks like we should again be able to fight for a very good result here.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ferrari

We hope for a better qualify!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Doornbos pushing for a race seat!
2004 San Marino Qualifying

Jenson Button has capture the Pole for the San Marino GP with an extraordinary lap clocking 1:26.563 time arround the track. his teammate Fernando Alonso will start 3rd in a strong qualifying performance by the Renault team. Toyota Rafl Schumacher surprised all of the fans in attendance with a incredible lap of 1:26.636 good enough to put the Toyota on the first row along side Button, He will start 2nd, he always does good here. Robert Kubica was strong as well he is starting 4th for Mclaren. the BMW will be starting 5th and 6th, Coulthard is 5th and JPM is 6th, they need to have a good race as the Team owner is in the track this weekend. Big dissapointment for Kimi Raikkonen, the Finncould only manage 19th as everytime he tried to go out for a hot lap traffic was a issue, Michael Shcumacher also had the same issue and he can only mustard 13th. the surprise of the day was Kovalainen starting 12th and his teammate Glock 11TH.

on the link on the button are the tables, I had a hell of a time trying to put the table into this thread, Twigster I need more training on this stuff, how do I add Pictures to this thread??? HELP!! LOL I will try and run the race and do all the good stuff before week ends, its my first time doing this so be patince. :-O:-( sorry for the cut off at the button Positions 21 is Vettel at 1:27.675 and 22 is Villeneuve at 1:27.787.

Super Aguri

A good qualy for us. let's hope the race will give us some points
Renault F1 Team
We're happy with 1st and 3rd.
Decent result!

Please check the table please - #6 is missing en 3rd place is 0.4 tenths while 4th place is 0.1 tenth ...

Also there is no setup reward scheme, or was that only with practice?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Honda
Well that was disappointing.
McLaren Mercedes

Good job by Robert to get fourth, he should be able to fight for the podium. Disappointing result for Kimi however, and unfortunately this also pretty much destroys his race, as it's very difficult to overtake here.

@mogotron: what happened to the tables? I worked hard to make them very easy to handle, yet it seems that you had quite some problems...

Some mods
i mess up the tables, sorry... first crack at this.. will learn...:(
mogotron schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this happening?

;-)

Some mods
Yes!! In sorry guys in the process of starting a new job, will run it as soon as i can hopefully before week ends.
mogotron Wrote:
> Yes!! In sorry guys in the process of starting a
> new job, will run it as soon as i can hopefully
> before week ends.

No worries mate take your time, it looks like everyone on the site is busy at this time of year ;)

Also, whilst I'm here...

Twigster151
Notice to all managers

As you may be aware the first of the mid-season test sessions is scheduled to take place at Mugello following the San Marino GP. You should have all received a pm detailing your teams current ranking against the other team to help you make your testing choices. As of yet a deadline has not been set for submitting you testing programs, but it will most likely be the day of the San Marino GP.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Toyota

Great job from ralf to be p2,win could be possible!..Da matta not so good,needs to up his game...

Any news when the race will be done?
Alesi no1 Wrote:
> Toyota
>
> Great job from ralf to be p2,win could be
> possible!..Da matta not so good,needs to up his
> game...
>
> Any news when the race will be done?

Hopefully soon considering it'll be the one month anniversary since qualifying on Wednesday and Mogotron has not logged onto the site in over a week.

To be honest the amount of times we've ended up in this situation is ridiculous. I may shotgun running the European, Spanish and Monaco GPs to get this series moving again and also judging by how long this race has taken to get done, my exams might actually be over before we even get to the test session at Mugello...

Twigster151 schrieb:
> Alesi no1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Toyota
> >
> > Great job from ralf to be p2,win could be
> > possible!..Da matta not so good,needs to up his
> > game...
> >
> > Any news when the race will be done?
>
> Hopefully soon considering it'll be the one month
> anniversary since qualifying on Wednesday and
> Mogotron has not logged onto the site in over a
> week.
>
> To be honest the amount of times we've ended up in
> this situation is ridiculous. I may shotgun
> running the European, Spanish and Monaco GPs to
> get this series moving again and also judging by
> how long this race has taken to get done, my exams
> might actually be over before we even get to the
> test session at Mugello...

I have a 4 day weekend coming up next week, so I could help out by finishing the San Marino GP.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy