F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
Super Aguri

A race to forget, hoping for some better pace at the next race
McLaren

A fantastic drive by Kimi, he knew that he had to get in the lead quickly to make the 2 stop strategy work. Robert too did a very good job, unfortunately he couldn't keep Coulthard, who was very strong today, behind him.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
BMW

Great race for DC, and JPM we are closer to a victory!!
Ferrari

Felipe was good on track, unfortunately the car let him down, Jos wasn't feeling happy. For the next race Jos will be getting a new chassis and hopefully this will change things for the better, only way to go is up!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Red Bull

Whats going on, you cant go from a championship contender one year to back markers next year. Something needs to be checked to make sure our performance is accurate because I dont think it is.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Red Bull
>
> Whats going on, you cant go from a championship
> contender one year to back markers next year.
> Something needs to be checked to make sure our
> performance is accurate because I dont think it
> is.

I can confirm that your performance is 100% accurate.

With the field as close as it is, testing choices and driver perfs play a huge part in a teams performance, especially in the first few 'fly-away' races. Unfortunately in your case, the testing choices you chose have put you on the back foot slightly in terms of raw pace, whilst the teams who chose a more aggressive pre-season schedule have so far been lucky in terms of reliability. Also, in comparison to the teams that are on the same or similar BHP values as Red Bull, your drivers are not as experienced as those driving for your closest rivals.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Midland

Happy that Lotterer managed to get some points. Good drive from Frentzen as well, although I'm wishing he collected some points.

Midland can also confirm that one of our mechanics have received medical treatment due to a minor rib injury caused by laughing so hard at Davidson's accident. He is expected to make a full recovery.
I think that way Davidson might get a pay rise for causing that!!!!

Lovely shot :-)
The Honda drivers continue to make a great job at the pit-line. Last round Leinders did hilarious spin in front of Coulthard and Verstappen. Now it is the turn Tony who did the same unbelievable trick. I think Honda would be my favorite team this season.(B)

"Amazing job by Michael and good "strategy" by Jacques.... ;)"

My GPGSL Career

F1 Manager 2006 Mod: Imola Version

Download

Changes

- Fixed error with Ferrari using Michelin tyres instead of Bridgestone
- Reduced number of laps of fuel used in qualifying from 12 to 5 laps
- Loading screens for first four races

To Do List

- Find and add Valles and Motoyama Helmets
- Improve and complete CSM preview pictures
- Add correct driver names and CSM picture previews for testing mod
Notice to all managers

As you may be aware the first of the mid-season test sessions is scheduled to take place at Mugello following the San Marino GP. You should have all received a pm detailing your teams current ranking against the other team to help you make your testing choices. As of yet a deadline has not been set for submitting you testing programs, but it will most likely be the day of the San Marino G.

Also, whilst we're on the subject, are there any volunteers to RD round 4? ;)
If noone else has the time to do it, I could run the Imola GP. Could take a bit longer though...

Some mods
Alright, we now have budgets and stuff sorted now.

Team budgets are as follows:

We also have a list of drivers that can be hired.

I will assume that engine and brake suppliers will remain the same.

Please don't try to reserve anything, negotiations are not yet open.
kedy89 Wrote:
> If noone else has the time to do it, I could run
> the Imola GP. Could take a bit longer though...

Thanks for the offer Kedy, but considering you got roped into running the last two races I'm sure you'd agree it'd be nice if you got a bit of a rest ;)

By the way, in hopes of lightening the load for anyone else willing to take the plunge and RD the race, I may be able to run free practice and quali myself this weekend as I have a little spare time. So all that would need to done is the race itself.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

As I said, only if noone else has the time to do it ;-). But you're right, we could need some more RDs.

Some mods
Sadly I just don't have to time to make the reports and such :( Very glad to see though it's kept going!
I appreciate every minute put into this by everyone! Keep it up :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
kedy89 Wrote:
> As I said, only if noone else has the time to do
> it ;-). But you're right, we could need some more
> RDs.

Possibly in the future, but right now it's not something I can entirely commit to with revision/exams and stuff.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy