The Official 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by SchueyFan 
Puncture :(

"Rubens! Emergancy pit stop! Slow down for Jenson Sch...BUTTON!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
He clearly did have a puncture. Could see him steering into it to keep it straight.

Lewis better watch out tonight after beating Massa last year, and now causing Rubens' puncture this year ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Oh crap, unlucky Rubens.
Well done Jenson!

Excellent drive Mark!!

X (@ed24f1)
... and congratulations Jenson and Ross Brawn as well, an incredible achievement.

Nowhere near the excitement of last year, but still a great race, and probably a fitting championship result.

X (@ed24f1)
Congrats to our Mighty Champion Button. A champion finishes behind after those who started back. A champion without a victory in the second half of the season. A champion screaming for passing a rookie. I remember that Massa and Lewis were critisized as championship contenders for making mistakes. At least they were raising up their games in the coming GPs. I hope those who critisized Massa & Lewis last year are happy with this new champion.
Congrats to Brawn GP, Button, Webber, Kobayashi, Lewis and McLaren race directors.
watercolours Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congrats to our Mighty Champion Button. A champion
> finishes behind after those who started back. A
> champion without a victory in the second half of
> the season. A champion screaming for passing a
> rookie. I remember that Massa and Lewis were
> critisized as championship contenders for making
> mistakes. At least they were raising up their
> games in the coming GPs. I hope those who
> critisized Massa & Lewis last year are happy with
> this new champion.
> Congrats to Brawn GP, Button, Webber, Kobayashi,
> Lewis and McLaren race directors.

lol, bitter much.

Disappointing way to see Jenson win, but you take them how you get them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Well disappointing from viewer point of view that the champion struggled to the end. However, he deserves the championship as he got more points than everyone else over the season, its simple as that.

watercolours Wrote:
> A champion screaming for passing a
> rookie. I remember that Massa and Lewis were
> critisized as championship contenders for making
> mistakes. At least they were raising up their
> games in the coming GPs.

he actually scream "again!", because Kobayashi kept moving in the braking area

nobody critiziced Jenson for making mistakes, as he hasn't make one, just for playing it too safe in qualys and starting back

all i can say is Finally! and congratz on him. form unemployed to champion,. who would've tought?
At last that's over now

Unlucky Rubens

Congrats Brawn

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Interlagos delivers, bro.
Yes, since he kept the most points he deserves the championship. But even Alonso, who was blamed for playing safely in 2005 was pushişng for podium if not for victory. And he always at the right place when a problem occurs. Button is nowhere near a point to gain advantage if anything happens, they just simply play into his hands.
Anyway, congrats to him but I'm not satisfied with this new world champion.
Don't really care too much for Jenson winning this WDC, as I felt he had a bit too inconsistent a year compared to many other WDC's.

However the Brawn team as a whole have my utmost admiration for what they've pulled off this season, after where they were in the winter of 2008. Well done Ross & co.!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2009 08:38PM by Karan.
I don't know why, but i really hate Lewis Hamilton!!!!!

Button himself said earlier this weekend that he never played it safetely, he has always pushed for win so claiming he has just driving safely is BS!
SAMF1 Wrote:
> I don't know why, but i really hate Lewis
> Hamilton!!!!!

same.
If he's getting those results while pushing with a car to beat, then he doesn't deserve any championship.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Awesome race, first few laps were crazy!

Gratz to Brawn and Jenson...and Kobayashi did a very good job.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy