The Official 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by SchueyFan 
I can't help but feel that Button = Ralf Schumacher. Can win from the front, but anything else and he is in trouble.

Given that Barrichello and Vettel have both had bad luck this season that would have left them right up with Button by now, if Button wins the title it won't be undeserved, but it will be lucky.

Rubens has about two laps less fuel than Webber for tomorrow. Hopefully he can pull a gap out, or maybe Mark will fall behind Sutil...

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
I wonder if Rubens will have a bad start once again, seems to be a feature of his season...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2009 02:49AM by pbchillin.
I really dont mind who wins this title as long as its a close fight! All three contenders have had their bad patches throughout the season so each, in my opinion, are all equally deserving of the WDC. Obviously Vettel will have a massive task to finish 1st or 2nd tomorrow, so Im hoping that Rubens has a good race, collects 10 points and that Button collects none or as little as possible, taking the fight to Abu Dhabi. Button being the jammy git that he is though will surely be able to salvage at least 7th or 8th for sure, and all credit to him if he does! If he had won all his 6 races at the end of the season instead of the start then we would be raving about how he has fought back excellently and would be a truly worthy champion ;)

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Rubens!! Rubens!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Monza972 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rubens is too light compared to Mark and Adrian.
> He needs to get a major gap to do it. And wowzers,
> look at Kimi. He's in contention for a win should
> it be dry

5.5 kg means two laps between their stops, no? Hopefully Rubens makes a rocket start and opens the necessary gap. :)

And... what about Kimi? He's 5th and has about the same fuel as Rubens.

Um dois três quatro cinco seis sete oito nove dez
Eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs sieben acht neun zehn
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
Один два три четыре пять шесть семь восемь девять десять
[f1.gpupdate.net]
Grid penalty for Liuzzi, so Vettel up a spot right behind Button!

2013 - Nando must come through..
Slash Wrote:
> Webber didn't put inters either and ended up with
> best time

He actually fell to 6th by the end of Q2 after the intermediate runners got ahead in the last minute or two.

Red Sam Wrote:
> I can't help but feel that Button = Ralf
> Schumacher. Can win from the front, but anything
> else and he is in trouble.

The same can be said for Vettel as well though. I can't remember the last overtaking move he has made.

X (@ed24f1)
Lex Wrote:
> Monza972 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rubens is too light compared to Mark and
> Adrian.
> > He needs to get a major gap to do it. And
> wowzers,
> > look at Kimi. He's in contention for a win
> should
> > it be dry
>
> 5.5 kg means two laps between their stops, no?
> Hopefully Rubens makes a rocket start and opens
> the necessary gap. :)
>
> And... what about Kimi? He's 5th and has about the
> same fuel as Rubens.

Kimi's use of the KERS down the main straight. It won't be that big an advantage but it's still a little advantageous
BBC watchers: Please make it stop.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Hopefully no-one got burnt in the pitlane!

EDIT: Also, hopefully Webber doesn't get a penalty, I think it would be a bit harsh.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2009 06:11PM by SchueyFan.
Webber gave Kimi NO room, though he was almost his entire car ahead. Trulli was just incredibly stupid and Jenson is just incredibly lucky :|. The 2 cars to trouble him were Kimi and Fernando.
Incredible amounts of overtaking!

X (@ed24f1)
Loving Button's enthusiasm over the radio.
Kobayashi is doing a very good job in his debut race!

Looking good for Webber, but hopefully Barrichello can get back up and fight for the lead.

X (@ed24f1)
Kobayashi was doing a good Job, but Jenson predicted he was moving i the braking areas... it wasn't the case here with Nakajima but he was a bit dangerous
Did Kobayashi lose a tyre? I saw a tyre come off one of the cars but Nakajima had all 4 tyres.
didn't notice, but jenson is doing a great job, he might not win the race, but all those risky moves might give him a big reward at the end of the race
Why hasn't anyone cleaned all of the dirt and debris on the track?
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> Why hasn't anyone cleaned all of the dirt and
> debris on the track?

Would you volunteer to do the job?

X (@ed24f1)
Brazilian curse strikes again :( :(

Well done Jenson, 2009 WDC.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy