Date: April 08, 2008 10:09PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
Bruninho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [sites.fabricatools.ig.com.br]
> 79001-1279500/1279472.gif
>
> Fastest laps of Bahrain

Giving a point for the fastest lap would stop ppl coasting to the end like ferrari were. They would push all the way to the end.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Re: Bahrain Grand Prix 6th April ***SPOILERS***
Date: April 08, 2008 10:12PM
Posted by: marcl
Both Kovy and Nick were quite light on fuel and had new tyres when they set their times. If you gave a point you would just end up with teams at the back coming in with 3 laps to go and put of soft tyres and doing a quali run.
Date: April 08, 2008 10:34PM
Posted by: jbnd05
I've got to say people are jumping to the conclusion that BMW are quicker that Mclaren very quickly. 2 dodgy races and the team are apparently out of the running for the 15 races left of the season!

Date: April 08, 2008 10:51PM
Posted by: Craigo
Yeh I dont think maccas are slower than bmw, just had crap messy races
Date: April 08, 2008 11:35PM
True sepang was messed up due to the quli thing then the pit stop.

And we dont really know how lewis would have gone had he not messed up the start.

The BMW just looks very stable and good traction they are probably about level but ferrari are a good way in front.
Date: April 09, 2008 03:50AM
Posted by: mr.napa-br
jbnd05 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've got to say people are jumping to the
> conclusion that BMW are quicker that Mclaren very
> quickly. 2 dodgy races and the team are apparently
> out of the running for the 15 races left of the
> season!

Massa did 2 dodgy races and people are counting him off... That's just the way it is =T
Date: April 09, 2008 04:37AM
Posted by: zeramones
Let's see what happens in the next race...
I hope Massa keep the good work done in Bahrein...
Alonso and Renault team must react soon...
See ya!

www.paginadozeh.blogspot.com
Date: April 09, 2008 08:18AM
Posted by: IWE
Atleast some big mouth from Renault team have said Alonso will be fighting for podium in next race.. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: April 09, 2008 09:02AM
Posted by: Ali
Well, maybe at this point BMW is not faster than McLaren but it seems to have more potential. The car seems really fast and quite "young", while the Mp4-23 is an evolution, but much more closer to the end pf the cycle. I really saw both McLarens quite slow in their race pace. Kovy set the fastest lap in a short stint with fresh tires, not very realistic. But as season goes by, we'll see what happens but BMW is in ascending path and McLaren was already up...and maybe, sooner or later, they are going to go down as it had seemed the last two races.

And Renault...they are definitely down. The way Hamilton was on Alonso just before the collision shows how bad the R28 is. I don't think Alonso will be able to get more than 20 or 25 points this year. And probably he will leave the team in 2009.
Date: April 09, 2008 09:25AM
I dont think we can really look at lewis times from the race. He was on a 1 stop with a damaged car.

Kovy flat stopped his tyre on the 1st lap, then done a long stint on soft tyres on the 2nd stint.

tbh I thought Alonso car was very heavy on fuel I was shocked when he came in when he did. But alonso was defending as soon as lewis was gone alonso caught up to the cars in front. Remember alonso aint stupid he will know to take the 1st few laps a bit easier not to damage tyres. Even with the damage to the car he done well.
Date: April 09, 2008 12:25PM
Posted by: requenov
Difference between top 3 teams will be changing at every circuit. Sometimes Ferrari faster, sometimes McLaren, as we have seen in first 3 races.

I hope no team get the upperhand and have an easy way to get the titles.

It would be nice to see also Renault close to the top 3 fighting for the championships, but that's almost impossible.
Date: April 09, 2008 12:46PM
Posted by: flat tyre
I know this isn't really the best topic to post it in but I didn't want to start a new topic just for this: Sato has said that Super Aguri are going to miss the Barcelona test, because the team’s buy-out is yet to be completed. That means that they did all of the first three grand prix with their own money. That's pretty impressive, giving that several people thought that they wouldn't even make it to Australia!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: April 09, 2008 02:22PM
Posted by: chet
Missed the race, but watched the very poor highlights on the ITV website.
Bugged me when Martin said Alonso just seemed to loose acceleration...

The DC - JB move was pretty poor! It looked like DC made a half attempt at defending, and JB went for it, only to loose it under braking and couldnt back out in time to avoid a collision. A shame... he had a great start, that I saw.

Race looked good from a points way of things. BMW now leading constructors :D. Will they carry it on into Europe??? Of course. They had great development in 06 and 07, why should 08 be any different?

Look forward to see what teams bring to Spain.

Im quite confident of Honda improving a good deal, just can Toyota keep their pace up? Honda, Renault, Williams, RedBull and Toyota will be interesting to watch. After Spain not really expected the order to change much...

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy