2008 Season

Posted by Frantic 
Re: 2008 Season
Date: November 28, 2007 02:54PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
I think both would, but like vesuvius said they have other things to do ;-)

Date: November 28, 2007 05:02PM
Posted by: IWE
Yea what ever. But atleast Ferrari have already said their own word about it and it doesnt have s**t to do with anykind things what Kimi have to do.

But atleast we will see drunken Kimi **with free drinks** live in Finnish tv so I dont complain.. :P

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: November 28, 2007 09:25PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
IWE schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea what ever. But atleast Ferrari have already
> said their own word about it and it doesnt have
> s**t to do with anykind things what Kimi have to
> do.
>
> But atleast we will see drunken Kimi **with free
> drinks** live in Finnish tv so I dont complain..
> :P

Finnish people dont have more to do then watching famous people getting drunk? what a country.

Date: November 29, 2007 02:35PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> Finnish people dont have more to do then watching
> famous people getting drunk? what a country.

it is our 90th independendence day and every finnish celebrity will be there at the party ...president,primeminister... everybody :p and they will dance and so on : D yes boring I know :'D and I myself have better things to do ; )
Date: November 29, 2007 10:02PM
Its just incredible that over 80% of us doesnt have.. :S xD

Last year followed it for some time actually first time in my life and I most say "LOL!" for 2 things. That how people can be interested to watch some hand shaking whole evening and how some singer was almost ready to be used for cleaning floors..

Ok.. End of OT.

What are those rumours that Alonso wud have already visited @ Honda factory and tried seat? Humour of German newspapers?

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: November 29, 2007 11:12PM
Posted by: Frantic
It should be the Bild newspaper ;).

An URL about this (it´s in spanish sorry :))

www.formula1.telecinco.es

Date: November 30, 2007 06:10PM
Alonso won´t go to Honda. The spaniard´s people said that for a Spansish web

Date: November 30, 2007 06:17PM
Posted by: pans91
Sorry everybody... Finland is very nice country... Here we are party sometimes... Kimi won World Champion 2008 and thats it..
Date: November 30, 2007 06:49PM
pans91 Wrote:
> Kimi won World Champion 2008 and thats it..

So FIA made it already official like some people have been waiting to happen soon? :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2007 06:50PM by IWE.
Date: November 30, 2007 06:54PM
Posted by: Nickv
Wow, I didn't even notice that ;)
Date: December 01, 2007 11:03AM
Posted by: flat tyre
Watching a couple of videos about testing on youtube, the cars don't look as if they handle any differently without traction control :( but I only saw fast corners, no footage of slow ones. Anybody got any videos of some slow corners in testing (or any videos at all)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: December 01, 2007 11:33AM
Sure there is almost no any difference because all f1 drivers knows how to drive car even without TC. Only thing is that you cannot just put gas pedal thru the floor without lots of wheelspin. And there is bigger change of sliding and spinning when beeing on the limit like in qualifying etc..

Date: December 01, 2007 02:57PM
I agree, the driver are with no pressions, they only are testing, in the races i´m sure that will change.

Date: December 01, 2007 04:01PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ Flat Tyre, here are a couple of videos from testing at Barcelona a few weeks ago, when M Schumacher was there. he spun in the 2nd video at the new-for-2007 chicane:

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2007 04:01PM by Muks_C.
Date: December 01, 2007 04:56PM
Thanks, muks. You can definately hear the lack of TC, when they rev to much too soon every now and then...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: December 01, 2007 10:31PM
I hope that won´t be accidents because the TC like the 70s or like 1994

Date: December 02, 2007 01:31PM
Posted by: gav
Frantic Wrote:
> I hope that won´t be accidents because the TC
> like the 70s or like 1994

2 things wrong with that statement.

1) which accidents (not spins, accidents) in 1994 were caused by no traction control? I can think of 1 which might have been caught with it, and it wasn't serious in any way.

2) the 70's? What about the 80's when they had turbos? Massive turbo lag followed by massive power was about as dangerous as traction (or lack of) ever got. The 70's weren't dangerous in any way other than the fragility of the cars (and the dodgy safety barriers). Nothing to do with a lack of traction control. :\
Date: December 02, 2007 01:59PM
Posted by: gin
whats wrong with accidents? as long as they are not serious they make F1 more fun to watch, I am getting really bored of "on the rails" racing that we have these days.

Date: December 02, 2007 03:21PM
Yep, nothing like an accident to spice up the action :) I don't go crazy over watching accidents like many people, but they certainly look spectacular sometimes and mess about with the race standings to make the result more interesting.

Date: December 02, 2007 03:51PM
Posted by: TakkU
Indeed!! And the with the present safety regulations there won't be accidents like in the past, look at crashes like the one Kubica had, that was one hell of a crash!!!

BMW.QuiKK Racing Engineering Manager

#0. BMW.QuiKK Motorsports | rFNL
rFactor Nederland league Leader
[rfnl.totr2007.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy