Japanese Grand Prix *SPOILERS*

Posted by Sete Gibernau 
Re: Japanese Grand Prix *SPOILERS*
Date: October 10, 2005 02:44AM
Posted by: assadof1
1- kimi (out of words to describe hes performance)
2- fisico (he done a good race except he shouldn't take the inside line to the last corner for the last three laps)
3- fernando (u should drive like this to deserve the title)
4- webber (his best performance ever)
5- button (he could done better)
6- coulthard (we didn't see him much in the race but a great result)
7- schumi (great work very emotional but shame on ferrari they should give him some better car)
8- ralf (nothing special)

11- jacques (i think he didn't done anything wrong)
12- barrichello (he suck)
13- sato (should drive in BTCC next season)
20- montoya (he just need to relax he could make a podium if he just been patient)

speed freak
Date: October 10, 2005 03:34AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
Paybaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack..........
no way no way
1-Pay back on Fisi for brazil 2003 (the race was stopped because of Alonso)
2-pay back on Renault for nurburgring

Alonso still never to have a failure,JV should be shot,as he was the one who falt spotted Kimi's tyre in nurburgring,and he held Kimi at Monza
lets see Nurburging (we lost 12 pts )as Kimi lost 10 and Alonso gaind 2,and suzkua maybe Montoya could have been 4 so its (4pts) so its 16 pts lost by Mclaren because of JV(i hope BMW fires him)
saldy its the only tape i can't recored because ORF1 has rechanged its codes i need to decode it again,i didn't want to record it from RTL as any commercial is no less than 7 mins ,
Fisichella has done enough ,his days at Renualt should be over look at the fastest laps
KR 1,31,540
FA 1,31,599
GF 1,32,522
one sconde ,a whole seconde slower than Alonso

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2005 03:39AM by Hakkinenf1.
Date: October 10, 2005 04:16AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
It was kimis fault at nurburgring not JVs. It wasnt JVs fault that kimi couldnt pass him at monza.

And if we are going to argue like this then the FIA cost Alonso a win.
Date: October 10, 2005 04:37AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
ALonso Mistake
and JV hold Kimi and didn't let him pass although he was lapped in Nurburgring
which lead Kimi to late braking and locking and flat sptting
don't forget that JV held kimi for a whole lap in Monaco which costed him 2 secs and the win

gooooz fra ba
Date: October 10, 2005 09:47AM
Posted by: marcl
seen the race now alonso also drove a stunner of a gp I have never seen so many passing moves into turn 1 it was like kimi and alonso had a boost button.

Fissi really aint driving well or the car just dont suit him he just seems to crack under pressure and defend when there is no need.

Also a good drive by ms did all he could do.

Sato should be banned for the next race.

Could race as well be webber and dc
Date: October 10, 2005 12:37PM
Posted by: Covfan
@ random kimi/Mclaren Fanboys

I don't know, I'd rather end up winning the championship than a specific race.
Date: October 10, 2005 12:40PM
james allen during the race is trying to make alonso sound like the brainest person alive, a few years back it was MS all the time no he licks alonso's arse lol

When alonso passed MS james was going on about how alonso make MS break late etc. Yes he probably did but there was no need to go on and on about it, and yet when alonso make his mistake passing klien he never even really mentioned it lol.
Date: October 10, 2005 12:59PM
Posted by: danm
OMGFGZZZ TEH RACE F%^^&&&88!!!!!1111!1!ONEONEONE!!!1111 KIMI IZ DA BESTTTT!111!1!!!ONEONE!!11

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: October 10, 2005 02:37PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
yep, what danm said

Date: October 10, 2005 02:43PM
accoridng to webber DC jumped the start has anyone seen that as i never
Date: October 10, 2005 02:56PM
Posted by: Abstraction
marcl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> accoridng to webber DC jumped the start has anyone
> seen that as i never

well DC was surprisingly fast at the start, i saw his car sweve inwards when the lights went out, its possible DC did jump, but i find it hard to believe cuz everyone in pit lane woulda saw it.
Date: October 10, 2005 03:00PM
someone just said at work that yes the move alonso done on MS was great but a few years ago would have been better as there was not a great big run off had the move gone wrong, it was not as risky as it could have been and MS gave him loads of room.

Years ago if u lost at the corner u would have a big crash now u can run wide and carry on as klien showed.

Date: October 10, 2005 03:15PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ Marcl, yeah I agree about James Allen. its like he needs to keep finding examples to make Alonso look like the brainiest guy in the world.

"wow, look at that, Alonso actually got in to the car, before he started driving it. wow, this guy is just so smart. his brain is switched on all the time."

and it really does appear that Renault (or Flavio to be more precise) really does favour 1 guy more than the other. its like Fisi it battered mentally every race into feeling unloved because they all praise Alonso and lick his arse so much. We saw that while Trulli was Alonso's teammate too. and its also similar to the situation with McLaren, when Mika appeared to be loved more by Ron than DC, and Kimi more than DC.

I get the impression that you wouldn't really want to be Alonso's teammate at Renault, or Kimi/Mika's teammate at McLaren, in a similar way that you wouldn't want to be MS' teammate at Ferrari.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 10, 2005 03:41PM
Posted by: b-tone
flav is a one man show - he always has been.
fisi looks terrible - really unhealthy. i wouldnt be surprised if he either jumps or gets pushed in the next few weeks. maybe fisi at bmw with his sauber experience he'd be quite welcome.

i dont think its so bad at mclaren.

____
Tony

Date: October 10, 2005 04:01PM
yes you are right even back to the MS days, and then when the men moved to ferrari they carried it on.
Date: October 10, 2005 04:18PM
Posted by: tripleM
"when Mika appeared to be loved more by Ron than DC, and Kimi more than DC"

hit,nail,on,head

Date: October 10, 2005 04:27PM
ron always said he had a special bond with mika due to the crash in 1995 that neraly killed him.

As for the kimi DC thing i dont know. DC always even now seems to be a guy that likes to be on his own. DC's main problem is that he talks himself out of things before he has even tried. I.e monaco this year when he said the rebuilt rbr car would not be as good as it was and would affect his quali lap. He talked himself out that lap before he even sat in the bloody car.

I think Ron got on ok with DC but DC never stopped moaning about this about that. He should have got over 1997 str8 away not let it linger for 5 years
Date: October 10, 2005 05:32PM
Posted by: Marclaren
why do people say alonso was fantastic? i dont see him driving from 17th to win... plus he was 17 secs behind at the end.

"When alonso passed MS james was going on about how alonso make MS break late etc. Yes he probably did but there was no need to go on and on about it"

if you ask me alonso went for it in the chicane, shcumacher made a mistake and alonso paid him for it on the start finsh. i dont think he planned it through yuo dont have time

Date: October 10, 2005 05:44PM
Posted by: Advong
"DC's main problem is that he talks himself out of things before he has even tried. I.e monaco this year when he said the rebuilt rbr car would not be as good as it was and would affect his quali lap. He talked himself out that lap before he even sat in the bloody car."

Is this the same DC who used to come out every year and say this year he would win the world championship. Doesn't sound like talking youself out of it to me.

James Allen always sucks up to all the drivers, perhaps because thats what ITV tell him to do to build the excitement and make what the F1 guys do seem even better. Martin doesn't do it so much, maybe because he was a driver and it takes more to impress him.

I noticed the last couple of years Allen went anti ferrari, he was always overly happy when they weren't doing well and whenever they came out of a pit stop and the info said eg they put in 19 laps or fuel with 21 to go he'd start saying things like, oh they'll have to stop again etc, not seeming to grasp that ferrari know what they're doing and would have had enough fuel in the car to get to the end.
Date: October 10, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: mikef1
For sure Ron Dennis did favour Mika over DC during their time together but DC must have been given similar equipment if he was able to mostly beat Mika during 2001. For me marcl is right in that he should of got on with the job and tried to rally the team behind him rather than moan and sulk as he did.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy