rbr funny statement

Posted by marcl 
rbr funny statement
Date: October 12, 2005 01:44PM
Posted by: marcl
When Red Bull Cosworth took over the Jaguar team ahead of the 2005 season, few thought that the team would make such an impact in what is its debut season in the sport. New technical staff, new-ish drivers and Red Bull Cosworth took to the circuit.

Last Sunday David Coulthard chased Jenson Button's BAR Honda across the line at Suzuka to claim sixth position and to take the team's 2005 points tally to 30. To put that into perspective, it is exactly three times more than the Jaguar team scored in 2004.

The team head to the season finale looking to end their relationship with Cosworth on a high note. What follows is Red Bull's quirky look back on the season...

'By the time Sunday afternoon comes round in Shanghai, the oldest team in the sport will have taken part in 723 Grand Prix. Red Bull Racing will have done 19. So what better time to look back at our long and glorious history in Formula One!

We think we have done rather well to get two cars on the grid in Australia, but the media seem more concerned with the fact that David Coulthard has grown a beard and that it is partly grey. We throw a monster Melbourne party where the headline act is Pink. Grey? Pink? What
Re: rbr funny statement
Date: October 12, 2005 01:56PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
"Feeling hungry and working late one night in Hangar-7, Dietrich Mateschitz asks someone to get him an Italian Takeaway. There

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: October 12, 2005 01:59PM
Posted by: matt3454
Feeling hungry and working late one night in Hangar-7, Dietrich Mateschitz asks someone to get him an Italian Takeaway. There

Date: October 12, 2005 02:00PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Funny stuff! :)

Great as always!

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: October 12, 2005 02:00PM
Posted by: senninho
Yup - they certainly need the award for best press statements ever. Can't remember any other team even making an effort to make them readable.

Date: October 12, 2005 04:44PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
Has anybody got the one where they slated the circuit and loads of other things.

I cannot for the life of me remember which event it was though.
Date: October 12, 2005 05:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I believe that was the French GP, where they were complaining it was in the middle of nowhere ;). Havent got a link to it though... that requires going to the search button :P
Date: October 12, 2005 05:16PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
all their race previews are at their website [www.redbullracing.com]. give that link a try, if it doesnt work (i typed it out from memory), google it. :)
Date: October 12, 2005 05:19PM
Posted by: Zcott
[www.grandprixgames.org] for the French one.

Date: October 13, 2005 12:11AM
Posted by: rocker
Yes, for all the races they have a funny preview.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 13, 2005 11:55AM
Posted by: mortal
very funny, where is the forum muppet whose job it is to regularly post the race statements etc. from rbr, someone, anyone.....hahahaha next year ok :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 13, 2005 04:59PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
Yeah! Thats the one!

Its only really because Red Bull is banned in France :-D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy