Japanese Grand Prix *SPOILERS*

Posted by Sete Gibernau 
Re: Japanese Grand Prix *SPOILERS*
Date: October 09, 2005 09:33AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
BEST RACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG I WAS IN TEARS CHEERING HIM ON!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: October 09, 2005 09:43AM
Posted by: Scorpion Racer
Well, what about that guys? This one really deserves a special place of best races in recent times. I told guys, it´s not worth became pessimist with a grid like that, even in dry conditions. The track was not "rubbered" enough, a lot of cars where not correctly prepared, a lot of fast cars where behind on the grid. The result? A race to show what F1 really is about. All conditons was there and Suzuka just deliver a fantastic race. Even about fast cars being envolved in accidents in the start or early stages happened just like I said. Sorry!
Kimi Raikkonen. Stunning. Fernando Alonso. Fantastic. The manouvres that this two put today just show how superior they are relative to everyone else out there expect MShumacher. The manouvre of Alonso in Webber and of Raikkonen in Fisichella where just amazing to watch...wow...amazing. Difficult to tell who was the best today between then, because Mclaren at the moment it´s a far better car....but I stay with Kimi because he won. But Alonso also was very impressive. For both I give maximum score today. MShumacher also was very good, in a incredible slow Ferrari his spirit was a inspiration for the two youngsters. He really stood his ground with class, up until was possible. Well done. Mark Webber finally did something good...about time.
I dissapointed about Fisichella. I driver with his experience simple could not defend like that in the Chicane...nobody did that and almost nobody overtake there all race long. He show fear of Kimi, and a driver with fear can only loose. Michael never block there....in Imola Fernando never block Michael at the entrance of a slow corner....this open a huge possibility of overtake on the next straight and that was preciselly what happened. And....Takuma Sato....what a fu...k was that?!?! Horrible.
Anyway...a tremendous race, really worthwhile to keep recorded forever.
Date: October 09, 2005 09:50AM
Posted by: requenov
WOW! WHAT A RACE!

Incredible Kimi winning in the last lap from 17th!!!

hahaha Fisichella... go to Minardi! Don't u know that you must to move to LEFT when a RIGHT hand chicane comes? Poor guy, must be crying!

And Alonso passing Michael in 130R! WOW!

Good job from Webber!

PD: Anyone know what happened to Alonso when he lost 5 or 6 sec with MS?
Date: October 09, 2005 09:51AM
Posted by: Advong
Great race, well done to Kimi on a great drive through the field.

Michael drove well, keeping the 2 faster guys behind him for a long time and had a great first lap. MS now third, hope he can hang on to that, and I think Ferrari are now guaranteed 3rd in the constructors.

Alonso drove well, awesome move on Schumi unlucky about having to drop back behind Klien for a second time due to an apparent cock up by the stewards, wonder how much that cost him, he had to back way off, then was stuck behind klien for a couple of laps. (what itv said anyway)

Fisichella buckled under pressure, real disappointment, wonder if he will keep his seat next year after that with the way flav can be.

Ralf had a pretty poor race after his first stop, I thought on a 3 stop strategy the car is meant to go fast when its on the track.

Button was average, Webber finally drove well for once, probably means Heidfeld would have won, lol.

Sato was hilarious to watch, good advert for honda in japan showing how strong their car is compared to a toyota, lol.
Date: October 09, 2005 09:53AM
Posted by: tripleM
I think he was told to let Klien past again.

Everything else has been said already. ;-)

Date: October 09, 2005 09:55AM
Posted by: chet
imo JVs move was fine..

he defended then got back on the racing line.. well i think it was, it just so happend JPM was well there.. but tbh im not too sure..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: October 09, 2005 09:56AM
Posted by: matt
james allen moment

Honda buying out BAR is good news to british motorsport

great race though,really enjoyed that one.

Date: October 09, 2005 09:59AM
just looked at JBs pitstop times.. both 26 seconds :O! to Webbos 22...

8 seconds he lost, which cost him 4th :O! ah well.. webbo was good today..

Date: October 09, 2005 10:01AM
Posted by: tripleM
more like 4.3

Date: October 09, 2005 10:02AM
Posted by: dolinseks
Who cares about JB (well, except chet and ITV). ;)

Date: October 09, 2005 10:22AM
Posted by: Pooky
unbelivable race

not been that excited since the mika days with schuey!

james allens pure excitement at alonso passing schumacher at 130R really had me going!

not since the murray days i felt like that. credit to him there - when he commentates from the pure heart - the passion, it is good.

ron a bit emotional after wow

Date: October 09, 2005 10:27AM
Posted by: matt3454
did kimi actually start 17th? i would of thought that with the engine penalties and that he would of got dropped to 20th??

Date: October 09, 2005 10:31AM
Posted by: Sniper
Great race but I hate kimi more then ever!

Yes why did kimi started from 17th :-s

Fisico braked to defend his position in the chicane which wasn't necesarry but that's why kimi could overtake him

Alonso was fastest I think but he was stuck behind villeneuve, coulthard and massa

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: October 09, 2005 10:33AM
Posted by: Karan19
FlyinFinn2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alonso: " Strategy costs me Win " F1-racing.net
>
> Fernando, you are not the winner, because others
> are better than you.
>
>
>

kimi's fastest lap was only 0.059sec faster than fernando's so i think fernando is perfectly right in saying that renault's crap strategy cost him the win today. he was pushing just as much maybe harder than kimi. except he pushed at the wrong times of the unlike kimi who pushed at exactly the right times to get track position. for me neither of the two was better over the other today...

Date: October 09, 2005 10:40AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Kimi started from 17 becouse the boys behind him didnt drive a lap at all and kimi did .

Date: October 09, 2005 10:40AM
Posted by: Lemming
kimi started 17th because 3 drivers didn't post a quali time.

what a race!!

Date: October 09, 2005 10:58AM
Posted by: IWE
Sniper Wrote:
> Great race but I hate kimi more then ever!
>
> Yes why did kimi started from 17th :-s
>
> Fisico braked to defend his position in the
> chicane which wasn't necesarry but that's why kimi
> could overtake him
>
> Alonso was fastest I think but he was stuck behind
> villeneuve, coulthard and massa
>
>
>

Kimi started 17 because FIA have own rules for McLaren! Not first time on this millenium or even on this year.. And yes Alonso did do better job than Kimi but nobody cant fight against McLarens this year..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: October 09, 2005 10:59AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Erum , dont say that , becouse it look more like they have own rules for Ferrari !

Date: October 09, 2005 11:03AM
tripleM Wrote:
> more like 4.3
>
> In project management when something goes wrong
> the eternal rule is:
>
> * blame the innocent
> * praise the people not even involved
>
> "You can't build a reputation on what you are
> going to do."
>
> Henry Ford

errmm i did summts wrong.. i though both stops were 26 lol sorry... one was 26 the other 21 :P but still he lost bout 4/5 seconds..

Date: October 09, 2005 11:09AM
Posted by: IWE
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> Erum , dont say that , becouse it look more like
> they have own rules for Ferrari !
>
>
>
> Team manager for Gauloises Peugeot WGP and
> Devil Fox Racing in the WGP Series , join the
> serie and have fun !

That was on last millenium!

But Fia have changed engine rules once yis year and once last year after kimis engi failures.. And they dont get penalties for tyre changes and same with other penalties.. Fia wants McLaren to win the championship like last millenium they wanted Ferrari to win untill they did win too much!

And that is fact! Thx and sorry!

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy