The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]

Posted by markko 
no its slow right now, i noticed that.
nick fry said it and frank williams through the race. michelin teams should have run but gone slower through last corner. then they would have lost only 4 points to schumi, assuming kimi or alonso came third.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
anze89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> keiran Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > yup i wish Ferrari ran into each other
> scheming
> > twats. They had team orders all the way
> through
> > that gp. The only problem in it was when
> they
> > nearly hit cause MS is the number 1 driver so
> he
> > gets the place. Since when have they given us
> team
> > radio ?? never they just wanted it to make it
> look
> > like they were racing when they weren't. I
> feel
> > sorry for the crowd if Ferrari had agreed a
> > chincane could have been put in. The teams
> even
> > said they wont score points they would do it
> for
> > the spectators but nope Ferrari couldn't give
> a
> > sh*t about F1 only themselves. But anyway 2
> weeks
> > time Ferrari will be behind them again where
> they
> > belong
> >
> > Keiran
> >
> >
> > Ferrari are killing Formula One and have lost
> all
> > of the little respect i had for them.
> > USA GP = Set GP, they faked the 'oh no RB has
> got
> > ahead we have to push' When it was all a
> game
> > plan. They never give team radio so they
> felt
> > embarased to be the team that caused the
> whole
> > sitiation
>
>
>
> where are you geting information that teams
> offered not to race for points? they only offerd
> bridgestone teams to start from first three rows
>
>
>
>
>
> First post: July 26, 2002 02:35PM

erm from BAR. But we will get the people who will says 'there making it up' end of the day Ferrari didn't want any cars that shouldn't be there, there because they could run into them. Anyway as I said Ferrari are going behind the teams again at the next race. This is just another Ferrari descion which shows there status in the FIA. Bring on the GPWC

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
pic sums it all up:

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
here in slovenia we say something like: 'It's easy to be a general after the war', and that's what Fry and Williams are doing, if they were for the race they should let their drivers race and not call them into pits

Maybe we should all just convert to indy cars!
your from slovenia? i always thought you were australian?

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
This is just another Ferrari descion which shows there status in the FIA. Bring on the GPWC

you are unbeliveble. so anything that happens in f1 it's ferrari fault?

Man i´m a ferrari fan but i have some kind of feeling that what happened today is gonna make the end of the F1...............

I feel sorry for the fans all around the world even myself that i´m schumy fan this is not the way to win.. but as someone said.. ferrari has tyre trouble the whole season and they aren´t crying

checha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man i´m a ferrari fan but i have some kind of
> feeling that what happened today is gonna make the
> end of the F1...............
>
> I feel sorry for the fans all around the world
> even myself that i´m schumy fan this is not the
> way to win.. but as someone said.. ferrari has
> tyre trouble the whole season and they aren´t
> crying
>
>
Ferrari's tyres are perfectly safe. They're just not very quick.

Re: The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]
Date: June 19, 2005 10:40PM
Posted by: mimo
RUBENS IS NOT A STUPID
STUPID IS FLAVIO BRIATORE CONTRATING THE SLOWER FERNANDO ALONSO BECAUSE A TELEFONICA SPONSOR ,FERNANDO ALONSO IS A GOOD PILOT WITH TRACTION CONTROL AND ALL TECHNOLOGOCS THINGS, RETIRES THIS AND FERNANDO ALONSO IS A SLOWER AND POOR PILOT!!!!!!!!!!
chris dyer said they could do 100 laps easy.

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
@keiran

lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2005 10:42PM by anze89.
@keiran: Ferrari agreed to the chicane, it was Jordan that didn't. People keep getting on at Ferrari, but for once, it had nothing to do with them. What more could they do? Team orders? Well, they seemed to run the standard team orders ie race to the last pitstop. But really, even if they did run to a 'plan', what affect would it have ahd if they hadn't? Not much really. What was the problem here? Ferrari not racing properly, or Ferrari racing on their own? I think that you're over-reacting a bit and just looking to get at Ferrari. Renault clearly had instructed Alonso not to pass Fisichella at Montreal, because they had to eventually give him permission. Is that any worse than what you're accusing Ferrari of today? They have done pleanty of bad things in the past, but today, there was little they could do.

@Anze89, soory, it's a loooong thread. And a (can't remember his name now!) McLaren guy said on ITV that they offered not to score any points. Maybe that was just McLaren though.

Re: The 2005 Indianapolis GP Thread [spoiler warning]
Date: June 19, 2005 10:43PM
Posted by: LS.
The way i see it ( according to Brundle) Michelins tyre was'nt upto to the task of running enough laps on the newly surfaced racetrack ( cross saw pattern or something) when he did the grid walk he got the cameraman to pan in on the surface to show how the tarmac looked.

He said that they had the track resurfaced with the crosssaw pattern to help the Indy cars that were struggling for grip & added that F1 cars carry more downforce which means increased tyre wear compared to the Indy cars.

Added with the fact that none of the teams are allowed to test there, how where Michelin to know about wear rate?

Brundle said that Bridgestone run a conservative tyre development and thats probably why they did'nt face those problems that the other teams did that ran michelins.

Ferrari pulled there cars out of the Spanish gp because of tyre wear issues, so this thing happens when it becomes dangerous

Sure i was angry same as everyone else that the teams pitted on the advice of michelin, but the thought of the michelin cars having an accident with all the other cars around them at 200mph did'nt bare thinking about

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Michelin screwed up. But it was up to the FIA to sort it out, for the good of the sport when it became clear that Michelin couldn't. The teams appeared to offer everything they could.

Michelin did send their people to the USA after the resurface.

They stuffed up,plain and simple.
Please dont blame Tiago for being so happy in the podium.What would you do if you were him? Probably the same...
This situation its not his fault.
Still this was a sad day for F1,although I am very happy for Tiago :)
it was a good day for the championship, they give gifts to ferrari and i hope ferrari kick some ass next races héhé so they will be sorry about the desisions the teams have made today :-)
This is the end of Formula 1...

today's race was what FIA wanned to see: only-ferrari races!!! And that's what they'll see after 2008 or even next year, cause i think the GPWC should begin next year...

What Ferrari showed today was they're daddy's son, the ones who show up their asses so FIA can @#$%& them.

And that's not all, Tony George, the guy who organize the USAGP, will sue all the teams for not showing up, and the chain is going to get bigger, when the teams point their fingers to FIA, and FIA will point to Michelin...This is a lons issue, and that's why F! is going to end soon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy