ChampCar Offering Ticket Swap

Posted by BigD 
ChampCar Offering Ticket Swap
Date: June 22, 2005 12:30PM
Posted by: BigD
Just read on the champ car website (www.champcar.ws), that they are offering a one day ticket for the Grand Prix of Cleveland, in exchange for the sunday ticket from the US G.P at Indy. This swap is courtesy of a US bank.

That seems a quick and clever way to get more interest in Champcars and hammer another nail in the coffin of F1 in North America.
Re: ChampCar Offering Ticket Swap
Date: June 22, 2005 12:35PM
Posted by: Zcott
Good on CART, but this has been posted about five times already. ;)

Date: June 22, 2005 12:44PM
Posted by: BigD
Ooops, my bad! been away for a few days and didnt feel like going through all the posts on the Indy thread, some of the opinions just got me mad last time, so im avoiding stress
Date: June 22, 2005 01:07PM
Posted by: Zcott
No problem, I didn't read all 47 pages of it anyway! :P

Date: June 23, 2005 10:23AM
Posted by: montana_uk
Yeah, but the race is this weekend's race in Cleveland. Don't know if many people will travel there to take up the offer.

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: June 24, 2005 12:51AM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Though Cleveland usually makes a good race. I remember Mansell and Fittipaldi there in 1993 :)

[Website]
Date: June 24, 2005 01:08AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Ohio is next to Indiana - its not as far as it could be...

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy