GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Hahahahahahahaha... Snowman!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
According to net sources approx. temp. should be 3 deg.C with a mix of snow & rain expected... So, we could do a Snowman, Claudio. But the track is located close to Baykonyr space center... What about one day trip to the moon ??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2009 10:09AM by andrzej pilaszkiewicz.

Probably of rain: 0%

Past winners:
2007: João Paulo SB (Sprint) / Felipe Antunis (Full)
2009: Ricardo Van Smirren (Sprint) / Hans Helmut Wiencke (Full)

Starting grid:

GPGSL commentors:

After a hard start, CTR team shows their power, with an 1-2. Another great news is the consistent qualifying of Italian-English. Past races had lots of overtakings, so, we can wait for much changes of positions.

andrzej pilaszkiewicz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to net sources approx. temp. should be 3
> deg.C with a mix of snow & rain expected... So, we
> could do a Snowman, Claudio. But the track is
> located close to Baykonyr space base... What about
> one day trip to the moon ??

We can plan to run on Moon track!! ;)

Maybe this time we can show our performance and hope to finish the race at the places we started.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Well, helmut, I don't disagree... on Kyzyl Kum, you're a genius!! hehehehehehe

drafi5 Wrote:
> @Erick:
> if I looked right, you didn´t get that turn and
> came back right from outside, I was inside with
> speed and we crashed.
> A race accident or like Schumi said: "@#$%&
> happens", sorry Erick.
>
>
> Happy racing from Germany !!!

Why to sorry, gramps? I was already fated to retire that race... Broken engine, remember? ;)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
What the... #@µ*&§:-(, 21st start position, I hate that circuit allready... boss we need that sponsorship to get more money, to put more power in my engine, damn !!! :-(

I will drive like " a bat out of hell " on that ... in Kazakastan !!!

DO WE HAVE SNOW TYRES... BOSS ?

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
snow? :o i always thought it was a desertic area. Anyway, no worries the team supports both drivers at the same way, hope you can recover from last row and Claudio to hold his position :)

-------------------------------
OFF: Scandura... You built the track... Where EXACTLY in the Kyzyl Kum is the circuit located?

I know that's a fictional track, but anyway... There are any cities nearby?

Update: The kazakh side's Kyzyl Kum desert is located on the Kyzylorda province... Its major cities are Kyzylorda, Aral and Baikonur... During this time (winter there), the temperatures there are heavily low (max 5°C during daytime), sometimes, there's SNOW in the DESERT!!

But according to weather.com website, there are not too much chances to snow in the weekend...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2009 06:45PM by ErickVonDraxeler.
After a little disappointing show in Istanbul, Fox Racing's people had another long trip to make... The stage for the next adventure of the Brazilian Foxes is Shanghai... nǚ shì men, xiān shēng men, qǐ dòng fā dòng jī!!*

* Chinese for "Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines"

Nintendo Fox Racing - The Logbook
Chapter 2 - Broken engine + gramps = crash

As I learned in Istanbul, the time difference between the full grid is a bit smaller than my girlfriend... This time, I seen the full grid inside 329 thousandths of a second... The front row was divided by 0,038 seconds... So, another lesson to learn: the difference between a pole and a back of grid may be a little detail that normal humans can't see... A not well riden kerb, a higher gear used early, an inch far braking... And I admit, it took me ages to get a better way to make Turns 1 and 2... It's a closing spiral and you must take those turns slowing even harder, until a full brake in Turn 3... Of course, experienced drivers know how to make it...

But, by some reason, I felt confident in this race... I would start the Feature in the 18th position... 18 is my lucky number...

For Sprint Race... Well, it's time to make a revision for our engines... Once again, my engine expired in the second lap... But this broken engine episode would soon be forgotten few turns later, after the Gramps crashed me into my left side and we both retired... Most strange: I was already going to park my car because my engine... I still wasn't unable to understand that accident, even watching the replay time after time... That's what Helmut had to say about:

- If I looked right, Erick didn't get that turn and came back right from outside, I was inside with speed and we crashed... A race accident or like Schumi said: "@#$%& happens"...

As for Marcus, at least he finished his first race this season... Three positions ahead his start, finished 14th... Thanks, God, that weekend wasn't still finished... Also, a huge black cloud was heading the circuit... Everyone in the circuit became to be worried about what would come...

The Feature started, soon the rain started too... In next three laps, a thin and light rain would become a monsoon!! All drivers had to pit to change for heavy wets... Guess that no Himurian miracle could help that time... At least, I was able to finish that race, two positions ahead start, but one ahead the last finishing driver... By the way, I liked to drive in wet conditions... Next step: develop skills to drive in such conditions...

But... As I said, thanks God, that weekend wasn't finished!! Marcus was starting sixth... And, for my surprise, we got our maiden podium finish!! Marcus managed to finish second, behind Rodrigo Vilela (who did make an excellent race...) and ahead Stefan Seys, the defending champion... With this results, Marcus jumped to fifth in Drivers' Championship... Bur our Foxes are placed on tenth position on Constructors... And I'm still zeroed...

You people are stranging about this entry on logbook being smaller than Turkish edition? Well, that edition was longer because I had to tell you about the fancy environment in the paddock... But you may see that fancy environment everytime and everywhere during the races... And it would be annoying if I repeated the same old words all time... So, there's nothink more to remark by now...

Next stop, Kyzyl Kum desert, in Kazakhstan... Know the expression, only when there's snow in the desert? So, we're going to withness it...

Will I meet Borat there?

People of glorious Kazazhstan welcome you :P

well, Kyzyl Kum in local language should mean Red Sand, so i thought it was a desertic area, of course racing in december there is the chance to be cold. good luck all :)

ps: i honesly never liked this track, at least not in this configuration. i finalized it just because i cound't remove anymore the ccline but if there is a track i want to rebuild is this one. Something similar but more realistic, a bit more Tilke-ish but not that crap I actually did.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2009 07:55PM by R_Scandura.
If Janái goes there with me, she will fall sick... She HATES cold weather...

Kyzyl Kum desert, near Baykonyr, one os the most important military area in ex-URSS!!!

Rod_vs Wrote:
> Kyzyl Kum desert, near Baykonyr, one os the most
> important military area in ex-URSS!!!

From where Marcos Pontes, the first (and only) brazilian astronaut started his mission to the International Space Station!!

BRASIL-SIL-SIL-SIL!!

Fifth place... well, I retired on two races (2007 and 2009), so, I hope, only, finish. My car doesn't like desertical sun! ;)

Gentlemans and gentlemans, Borat announce: GP of Kazakhstan posted on site!!!

Great race for CTR, One and MPR, terrible for Seropedica, first victory for Marcus de Bruyker and an absolut full race victory for Hans Helmut Wiencke. Congratulations!

CTR is back again, P1 and P6 in the full race is a good result, congratulations to Marcus for victory in sprint race.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

good to know Claudio kept his habit to destroy my cars :o at least a win for Marcus

R_Scandura Wrote:
> good to know Claudio kept his habit to destroy my
> cars :o at least a win for Marcus

Again, fighting for a position versus an english driver... when you won, last season, in Australia, Ben Parker was the Savina's kharma! ;)
About race, great result for me and Mal!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy