GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Egypt GP - January 31st!!
Date: February 02, 2010 09:32PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
"who has more power this year has more chance to win and higher advantage next year too"

No, Rob. I'll explain more detailed soon... but it's not always that best PP win...
The example is this race... Stefaan Seys has a medium PP and gained lots of positions...
I'll explain it and you'll understand. My intention is "protect" drivers, not teams...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
That sucked

Bring back the racing
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Egypt GP - January 31st!!
Date: February 03, 2010 01:55AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
antihero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That sucked

The race or the Performance proposal?

Arriba!!!

Probably of rain: 0%

Past winners:
2007: João Paulo SB (Sprint) / Felipe Antunis (Full)
2008: Guilherme Alves (Sprint) / João Paulo SB (Full)
2009: Alanir Salles Jr. (Sprint) / Guilherme Alves (Full)

Starting grid:

There is nothing to say.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
5th, two champs ahead... It will be interesting... (*)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
ErickVonDraxeler Wrote:
> 5th, two champs ahead... It will be interesting...
> (*)

you'll have a failure in both race,and i'll win full race;);)

however not bad qualify:-)

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 Wrote:
> you'll have a failure in both race,and i'll win
> full race;);)

I should call Himura Janai to teach you some lessons... KID!! ;)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

PROPOSAL FOR DRIVERS AND TEAMS PERFORMANCES

Considering the Scandura's proposal about team boosts and following some discussions I had with Rod_vs, I would like to present my proposal which mention both drivers and teams performances...

- DRIVER PERFORMANCES

First of all: the percentage values were all rounded to first two decimal digits...

Second: The way of how the perfs and range are originally calculated in the game... Perfs use the average difference to leader throughout the season... Range is the standard deviation from previous value...

PERF = 16384 - (DIFF% * 3000 / 7%)

RANGE = RANGE% * 3000 / 7%

(both uses their respective integer values)

Considering that the perfs are usually made having some base on previous season, then, the perfs would have a START BASE on the 2010 season results... Follow the example of two 2010 qualifying sessions already published... (of course, the results would consider qualifying sessions and both sprint and main races)

The mid column would be the initial reference for Driver Perf... Same for range... If ONLY the 2010 results counted, that's all... Just use the maths above and be happy... But here comes the second question: previous gramps champs and drivers' previous achievements... Here comes the 2nd table...

Here, I got the average points per race for each driver, then divided the result by 2000 to find the "TOTAL"... This total will be subtracted from the 2010 results... (there can be negative results here, just correct the lower one to zero and add the difference to others...) Notice that previous champions has the higher bonuses... Of course, rookie drivers has no bonus... That's will be explained on next table...

Consider the FINAL tab... Picking Dad Wiencke's example, we have 2010's 0,04% minus 0,25% which equals -0,20%... All drivers then will add 0,20% to their totals...

After all this nerd stuff, just make the values for performance and grip... The veteran drivers get higher values and so on...

SUBJECT TO REVISION:

- The amount of bonus for each veteran driver, but still based on their average points per race...
- The "default rookie" perf and range...

TEAM PERFORMANCES

I readed the Scandura proposal for team boost... Then, I have discussed with Rod_vs about that... I created a proposal about team's BHPs... Considering that the intentions are to make drivers' skills prevail over car power, so I would like to propose to set all cars to the same BHP (800 or 810)

The teams would be given some BHPs to boost their cars, something like it's done in 2010 season... I still haven't thought about the criteria of how those BHPs would be given to teams (based on points, based on position), but better performance would give more BHPs... By now, going to use Scandura's proposal:

1st: 25 BHP
2nd: 20 BHP
3rd: 16 BHP
4th and 5th: 12 BHP
6th and 7th: 10 BHP
8th and 9th: 8 BHP
10th and 11th: 6 BHP
New teams: 10 BHP

The champion team would be given 25 BHPs which could be used throughout the entire season, obbeying a limit per race (like 2010 season, where teams are given 15 BHP, limited to max 3 BHP per race)

SUBJECT TO REVISION:

- The amount of BHPs given to each team
- Criteria of BHP earning (if by position or by championship points)
- The limit to use the given BHPs (max per race)

I hope that's alll explained here... If not, fell yourselves free to ask me...

Well... about teams, I'd like to put differences on this!! But lower than this year; the difference to better than worst don't be higher than 5 BHP!!!

Arriba, guys!! The race!!

GPGTV comments:
The race in Mexico was a little bureaucratic, without lots of overtakings. In Full Race, they occurred higher. The first victory of Mal Sttodart was getting with a perfect pit stop strategy to, allowing him to get ahead Rodrigo Vilela.

Five stars:
Alanir Salles Jr. Third place on Full Race, and he is still the leader of season.

Shame of weekend:
Erick von Draxeler. For the first time, a driver is disqualified for block a fast car behind.

Woo Hooooooooooooooooooo!!! 1-2 for One Racing!! Finally!!!

not bad,but we need to do better:-)

My GPGSL Career
"For blocking a faster car"

OK, I haven't seen that in the video... Next time please be clearer to show that...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2010 04:41PM by ErickVonDraxeler.
P4 and P8 in the full race better, but not enough...

Happy racing from Germany !!!

A win. Fair enough, solid drive by Nathan to do it.

I'm still concerned that win only came as we were dead last on the grid. Hmm.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Congra to mortal with his win in Mexico

Not a great race for the VTR team, but I still set the fastest lap in the race and that means we can go faster and better in next races.

My teammate took the car again home in one piece and thats good for the moral of the pitcrew.

we are still in top 5... from now on it must go better.

And to Erick, bad luck mate but I didn't saw you blocking a faster car in the video neither...

Let's forget Mexico fast and go to Malaysia - Sepang Circuit

CU all there hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
That's the question... I haven't seen any blocking from me... Telling you the truth, I even haven't seen my car in this video...

If there was a blocking from me, it should have been shown in the video, clearly pointing what I done...

Also, I think that a disqualification was a too severe penalty... I would vote for addng 25 seconds to my final time...

Totally unfair, in my opinion... (N)

Well, I won't post using GPGSL-3 log in.

The punish for Draxeler is cancelled. Reason: I didn't get images to show for all!

"Egypt GP at Mexico City"... Nice, Rodrigo...

- At least a podium in Sprint Race for Marcus, but everything gone wrong this weekend for me... Even a penalty for blocking a leader, later retired due lacking proofs... But Marcus outpaced me in both race events... Well, that's it...

I think that they retired the penalty because Himura Janai intended to object it... ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy