GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
A podium finish, fir Himura Janai's sake!! hot

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Congratulations to Helmut for his victory on full race, nice job !!!

First win in sprint race, oké... overtook Erick in first corner with later braking and from that on I was like a bat out of hell :-[
Still, Erick took also podium place in sprint race, your girlfriend will be happy my friend... well done, I'm glad you are bad in corners, hihi... lol ;)

For full race... now I know what Alonso must have feld when he had a Loose Wheel... and that just after 6 laps, damn...
if I find the guy who is responsable for fixing that wheel on my car, it's not going to be his best of days...

... or are we allready speeking of sabotage in the PADDOCK !?

And who was that guy in lap 16, who drove on purpose from the right side of the track to the left side, to hit the Maserati of Andrzej Pilaszkiewicz so he ended in the gravel,
was that the Ferrari of Guilherme Alves... that was not a racing accident I hope the stewarts will investigate this one.

And for my team mate what can I say... a little less pokergames and drinking beer... you are beginning to look like Eddie Irvine !!!

Claudio ... YOGA and SAUNA I said, well next round Argentina and then we both will be back, Claudio and I, like " TWO BATS OUT OF HELL " :-[:-[

Watch your mirrors !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2009 03:27PM by Brett Sinclair.
at least i arrived to points...:-)

My GPGSL Career
@Roberto: Boss, don't worry! I'm repaIring the car with glue and tape. It will be perfect for next race. :-O

@Marcus: great job guy! Happy for your victory.

About the race, well, what can i say? a very bad race after a good qualifying. Maybe it's not the moment for me to talk...
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And who was that guy in lap 16, who drove on
> purpose from the right side of the track to the
> left side, to hit the Maserati of Andrzej
> Pilaszkiewicz so he ended in the gravel,
> was that the Ferrari of Guilherme Alves... that
> was not a racing accident I hope the stewarts will
> investigate this one.

Yes Marcus, that was Guilherme's Seropedica... Just wonder am I still alive ?
I am alive, fortunately; have just heard my wife talking on new Zara wool coats... Fortunately...?
Anyway, racing appears to be very exciting so far, although too dangerous. There are too much serious collisions; especially Istanbul full race was not a good example. Hope that after six races everyone's nerves are already on a "cool" side.
And once again, many thanks to Ryan Gaulty for letting me drive this fantastic Maserati powered Itallian-English car. Its power, pace, reliability and handling even in most difficult situations on the track, were beyond expectations so far. Methinks there were moments I could drive better... But much more races to come, hope to improve.
See all of you in Buenos, the city of tango. Lets dance !
Well, about accient between Andrzej and Iago, GPGSL managers advert Seropedica Team. Don't worry!

Gentlemans and gentlemans... let's tango!!

Probably of rain: 70%

Past winners:
2009 (Patagonia): Lucas Jeha (Sprint) / Marcus Bongardt (Full)

Starting grid:

Poor qualifying sadly.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Mal Stoddart earns a "macumba", too :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Almost three (!?) seconds behind the pole... Disaster.
Qualifying was running on rain, after, track was dry... that's the reason about big difference between pole and last!

Let's tango, guys!! Race posted on site. Enjoy!!

Well, guys, please, post here any suggest to make the championship better. I'm planning to insert Driver Boost for next season, if you want. And, if Fraps permit me, I can put video and screens!!
Remember: all suggestions are welcome, and so important to better the championship!! :)

GPGSL commentors

The Buenos Aires track is terrible for overtakings, so, the races was boring. On Sprint, a great battle Jan x Nathan saves the weekend. In Full Race, Iago Henrick got a great strategy, due to unstable weather conditions. Once again, Leonardo Costa abandon the race due to mechanical problems when he was leading the race.

P1 and P5 in the Sprint Race and P8 in the Full Race brings CTR back to the second place in the drivers and constructor standings,
congratulations to my son Jan for winning the Sprint Race, well done.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Wow, Helmut, CTR is back. Congratulations!! BTW, I create a Hall of fame. Of course, you're the leader!
Someday I post here!! ;)

About race, great result!

a 2nd and a mechanical retirement is not bad in my view :) fairdoes i started 2nd due to reverse grid but managed to hold everyone off, so im happy :)
i took a 4th place in full race.that's good:-)

hoping to have a nice week-end in france:-)

My GPGSL Career
Hi there...

The next days are going to be long ones for me, due the Christmas and new year... So, I'm going to post the Fox Logbook entries for Kazakhstan, Argentina and Paris races all at once...

Stay tuned...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Uh la la!! Paris streets will burn!!
OK, will be so wet!!

Probably of rain: 65%

Past winners:
2008 (Paul Ricard): Florian Fischeder (Sprint) / Stefaan Seys (Full)
2009 (St. Etienne): João Roberto Araújo (Sprint) / Hans Helmut Wiencke (Full)

Starting grid:

GPGSL commentors: So much rain on start of qualifying. Then, the track drys. So, a bit confused grid. Expectation of great races tomorrow!!

The race will be so looooong for me...

GPGSL-3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uh la la!! Paris streets will burn!!
> OK, will be so wet!!

Rodrigo, you mean we're going to CrazyHorse ??:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy