GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Nice starting from 6th place next after Helmut on 5th... damn the two oldest guys in the pack are starting from 3th row. hot

Eat that you young ones ... hihihi ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well said, Marcus, looking forward to the race...

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Last row... Back to reality...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Cool, this league and the GPGSL GP4 league start up on the same weekend, busy busy. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice starting from 6th place next after Helmut on
> 5th... damn the two oldest guys in the pack are
> starting from 3th row. hot

and the youngest guy starts from Pole Position;);)

edit:damn,i'm not the youngest:-(;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 11:11AM by senna9194.
14th..not so good...
3rd and 4th awesome :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
12th without any test sounds better than expected....let's hope everything goes smooth on gaining experience and who knows...some points! ;)
Good begin, Ivo! Welcome!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Ahah Rodrigo....watch out on the first corner....i'll be right beside you! ;)
Expected it to be a little better.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Well, guys, if someone has a suggestion to better the championship, tell me, OK?

I have decided for me it's better not to talk. I had started the performance races very well, and finished quite bad. (N)
The qualifying of the first gp of the season is nothing remarkable, and my rookie teammate has a very good 3rd row (good job man).
Maybe beer and poker are not the best companion for a driver...anyway, i feel more like James Hunt than Eddie Irvine (even though both has been very good "tombeur de femme", and i am too, of course! ;)
See you in Egypt guys!
Gaulty Wrote:
> Expected it to be a little better.

Well, saying the truth, Ryan, as for me it was ...(N)(N)
savinaclaudio Schreef:
> I have decided for me it's better not to talk. I
> had started the performance races very well, and
> finished quite bad. (N)
> The qualifying of the first gp of the season is
> nothing remarkable, and my rookie teammate has a
> very good 3rd row (good job man).
> Maybe beer and poker are not the best companion
> for a driver...anyway, i feel more like James Hunt
> than Eddie Irvine (even though both has been very
> good "tombeur de femme", and i am too, of course!
> ;)
> See you in Egypt guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx mate, next race you can use my car.... and yes you are more James Hunt and he was a great driver aswell,
yoga and sauna... and you may take some women with you... but no beer and poker.
See you in the pits for briefing and on the track... any news of our teamboss or is he still on his farm in Farmville. ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Well, guys, first race posted!!!

GPGTV comments:
The start of 2010 season was so fighting. And so problematic for cars. Lots of retirements, by mechanical problems or accidents. First victory for Erick von Draxeler (Sprint) and a good race for Alanir Salles Jr (Full).
Again, Rodrigo Vilela starts a season without points on Full Race. On Cairo, he was retired for the beginner Ivo Calha. BTW, Warrior Motorsport needs to forget this stage.
GRM confirmed his power and leads Constructor Standings, long with SRS and VTR.

Five stars:
Stefaan Seys. A great race, starting on 20th and finishing on 4th!! This is the world champion' power!!

Shame of weekend:
Hans Helmut Wiencke. Two hits on all. On the same turn! More: on second race, he hit when he was leading race!!

Yes... Ivo Calha was right: take care with him... "congratulations!";););)

looks like a good start for VTR with both drivers on the worth positions

BTW: Rod why didn't you used the specific tarmac for this track? It lost all it's charm just looked a @#$%& to watch :(

-------------------------------
Well, Rob, I didn't remember. Sorry!!

Do I need to open this using GPxPatch, right?? Is there another track made by you that use tarmac editing by GPxPatch??

PS: Congratulations for good start!!

no problem, the tarmac was themed with the dust of the desert around. that light gray looked so weird ;)
yes it's in the GpXSet. Put the bmp i techjam and load from there :). Dunno about other track you're using, the bmp are included in the rar of the track

-------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2010 04:07PM by R_Scandura.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy