GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
One more time, I start a championship with water leak!! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 Qualifying Instambul ONLINE
Date: December 09, 2009 11:13AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Good starting for me, a 3rd in full race, and thanks to Marcus we are 2nd in constructor's ranking. But it's just the first race. Anyway, better a good result then a bad one!

About poker: why not a nice old good dart game while drinking a beer? (B)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2009 09:33AM by savinaclaudio.
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 Qualifying Instambul ONLINE
Date: December 09, 2009 02:39PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
the VTR team is proud of the result obtained by both drivers. Neverthless it's recommended to keep a low profile as there is still a lot to work on... Though, by this performance both drivers received as gift from the team a lovely sponsored key with 10€ charged for the coffee machine in our headquarter.

-------------------------------
Congratulations, Scandura!!
And congratulations, too, for Vodafone Racing.

Some changes:
@scandura: Coca-Cola and Emirates wants to sponsor your team. Otherwise, can we show you a new VTR layout? Of course, you'll approve... or not! ;)

Ah! One Racing will leave Ford engines after erformance Races. The new engine will be Aston Martin. Emirates leave the team. Both drivers will show new layout.

@stoddart: please, send me an australian sponsor!!

VTR could be interested in a deal with Emirates. But send me a private preview of the thing, i like to do stuff by myself if you agree...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2009 04:16PM by R_Scandura.
ke culo!!!!;)

good to be first at my first race.hoping to have a great season:-)

edit:nice.an 1-2 at our first race;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2009 04:25PM by senna9194.
@scandura: OK, Rob. I'll send you the layout with and without sponsors. I'll put Coca-Cola, Emirates, JVC, Danka, Santander and Sky TV. Of course, you said the last word; if agree or not! ;)

@savina: I like beer idea! Of course, Corona beer. With lime!! (by Brainstorm!) ;););)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2009 05:04PM by Rod_vs.
One Racing changes engine for 2010.

An unexpected change for 2010. After four productive seasons, Carl Turner confirmed yesterday in Istanbul, which finishes the contract with Ford to supply engines.

The agreement, according to team boss, was friendly: "We understand that the agreement ends in a positive way. Ford wants a new project. We are eternally grateful to them for these four brilliant seasons. We hope they can have the same success with VTR".

The U.S. automaker signed a contract with the Italian team and, with the One broken contract, will be exclusive supplier of Roberto Scandura's team.

The announcement of the departure, however, wasn't well received by sponsors. Emirates announced that leaves the team, and it almost happened with the other two, Sega and Claro. "We take the decisions always thinking on team succesful. We won't sad with him (Emirates). Fortunately, we have so many companies who want to be our sponsors", said Carl Turner.

The news team to the place of Ford, is the sign of Aston Martin, who won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2009. The british motor company says so happy to join in the GPGSL-3. Taleb Hamad (who continues on the team in MGP3on) ran with Le Mans champion car. "It's great", he said.

But the great news of the team (which will cause the paint of the car needs be remake) is the announcement of the contract with Pão de Açucar (the biggest retail group of Brazil) as a sponsor of the team (which makes Trupe da Terra as excluisive brazilian driver Rodrigo Vilela sponsor) . The 2007 champion enjoyed the novelty: "Of course, helps the fact that I've worked in the company, but being able to carry their name on my car is a matter of extreme happiness", he said.

Other personal sponsors will be accepted by team. While all people wait official Mal Stoddart announcement, two other companies signed with the team for the MGP3on: the hotel Mubadala (for Taleb Hamad) and cosmetics Loreal (for Aline Cisti).

Sprint was was positive. 4th is nice. Feature race, less than impressive sadly.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
14th & 13th not to bad for first race :)

i was 10th in sprint till i got knocked off on last corner (around 1;41 on the vid) lol

im out for blood next time out
My sponsors are Sega and Qantas

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
An impressive start for the team, already a podium finish under our belts :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@Roberto: wow! The coffee machine is working again! And a 10€ key: that's why i love this job! (G)

@Rodrigo: Corona with lime? Let me think...Yes, please! (B)
@Roberto: Why change a winning car... please No beer add on mine, I don't drink beer only Coffee and Wine.

Instead I bring you a sponsor from Italy for my car Jarno Trulli Wines.
We know each other from the Vaillante team were I was test driver and the result of my driving in Turkey opend the opportunity for sponsoring his Wines.
He even so do the paintjob on Savina's car in wine red for free. And as we are an Italian team I think that would be fine... he will contact you still today I think. We can use that money for developing the cars for the great work to come.

And also a Belgian sponsor of coffee who believe's in me, Coffee Giant ROMBOUTS The Belgian Royal Warrant Holders.

Yeah Turkey was good but not good enough... I want that podium, but our team stands in top 3, happy with that...
Sad that Savina crashed into the wall with the sprint... if he had not, we would be First in constructors now, damn.... well let's see what China brings.

And boss, thx for the coffee key like that... can I have two keys, I drink a lot of coffee for my concentration.hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
what beer? i haven't used any beer :s

have a good race in China and i'll talk to sponsors for more gadgets ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2009 11:42AM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what beer? i haven't used any beer :s
>
> have a good race in China and i'll talk to
> sponsors for more gadgets ;)

Thx... sorry mi mistake with the beer. But it's Savina who wants to play darts with a corona beer and lime against Rodrigo.
I'm studiing the Shanghai track don't have time to fool around...

...can i have some more coffee my dear, i need to concentrate!!! hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
there you go team:

Great... thx Boss ;-)

@Marcus: you don't drink beer? The gold of the gods? Mmm, let me teach you how to do! ;)
About the sprint race, and the wall just painted on my face, well, i have to grew up in this kind of race, even past year i have been better in full race.
About the dart game: it was "Lucignolo" Rodrigo, not me, who suggested the beer, i'm only the poor "Pinocchio" (and now that i pay more attention, it seems that i have a tail and a pair of enormous ears...) :-O

@The Boss and all our fans: don't worry, i like joking, but i'll do my best for the team and for all the people who support us.

(this game is beginning to bring a lot of pressure...) ;-)
Don't you worry, Marcus... I don't drink, too... (*)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy