GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Thanks Erick... for your support, but I like a Jarno Trulli wine from time to time... I just don't like beer, it SMELL'S BAD and taste awfull, thx but no thx!!!

@Savina my teammate, you forgot to mention your nose... who is awfull long now, that you can't put your helmet on to race or perhaps with a helmet of Fangio... lol ;););)
I also heard that YOGA and SAUNA is good for the pressure... try it you will feel better for the next race in China.;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
italianenglish.com/blogs

Being involved in two series certainly doesn't help with any travel arrangements. With me currently involved in a crucial GrandPrixGames SuperLeague decider at Silverstone, I'm taking preference in that at the moment.

But I am certainly taking notice in the other series, we have important performance races going on and Turkey came and went. Although not all to plan, a decent talk aboutable 4th in the Sprint by Andrezj certainly made it all good.

The Feature wasn't all that impressive, but things too look promisingly at is the fact they are both rookies and that both cars seem to be performing rather well and are reliable.

Bring on China, I should be there.

Ryan Gault
CEO and team manager of the ItalianEnglish Dynamics team.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
BTW, good luck for IED on Silverstone!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
@Marcus: well, you don't drink beer, but we could have a good glass of wine together (D)
About the nose: yes, you're right, but i have a solution: i'll just make a hole in my visor... (I)
The real problem is my tie, when i sit into the car... :(
And about pressure: i'll have a quick holiday in Tibet (7 years is enough?) (O)
Anyway, see you in China (don't forget a good bottle of wine, of course!)

Bye.
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - China GP - Dec 13th!
Date: December 11, 2009 11:33PM
Posted by: GPGSL-3

Probably of rain: 60%

Past winners:

2007: Roberto Scandura (Sprint) / Ricardo Bromer (Full)
2009: Alanir Salles Jr. (Sprint) / Rodrigo Vilela (Full)

Starting grid:

GPGSL commentors:

A major qualifying of SRS, which confirms the positive phase of the team and slight favoritism for the race. However, in last two races, the winner made only one pit stop. And this time, with the possibility of heavy rain, anything can happen!

Date: December 11, 2009 11:44PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
3rd and 5th... hmmm, good chance for first prize!

Date: December 11, 2009 11:45PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Remember for all: performance points won't change during these five races. Only during the championship!!

14th place again... promissing, if it's going to be as in Turkey... watch your mirrors, here I come again :-[

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
18... That's my lucky number...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: December 13, 2009 11:51AM
Posted by: senna9194
william is 21st.hoping for a great race:-)

My GPGSL Career
Gentlemans and gentlemans, Chinese GP posted!!

Of course, the rain changes all drivers strategies.

Enjoy them on site and comment here!!

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!

Well, people. I put new PF calendar.
I need to finish these five races this year. That's the reason I antecipate China GP, and will antecipate others three races (Kazakhstan, Argentina and France).
Thanks for understand me. Nice Sunday! :)

New dates:
17-dec - Kazakhstan
20-dec - Argentina
23-dec - France

Hey, Gramps!! (HH Wiencke)

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly happened in sprint race... Seen the replay lots of times, still didn't found an explanation about how you crashed me...

Note: I was retiring with a broken engine... No way I thrown my car into him... Really, can't understand it until now...

(Shanghai entry on Fox's logbook coming soon!!)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2009 02:30AM by ErickVonDraxeler.
Well, after a bad qualifying (N), at least a 3rd in sprint race. (Y)
We have to work harder, but we knew it.
Anyway, the Team is still 3rd. Marcus have done a good job, and brought his 5 points. (G)

See you!
we're still 1st in wcc.hoping to keep this position for last performances races.:-)

cheers,
"paolo"

My GPGSL Career
Hi Erick... what happened, I think that drafi5 doesn't like you very much... by running you of the track, damn... you have no luck!!!
Were are the gentleman drivers... if you need them hé?

And bad luck for Stoddart again, what a crash mate... how's your neck.

@savina my teammate, thx mate, but I didn't like my race, I just don't like China circuit... car feeled good but I need some more power for accelleration and overtaking on straight lines.
It seems I only can overtake in corners... what I like very much... I'm a late braker, intimidating the other drivers, hihi.
Well we gonna see what happens in Kazakhstan, but we are still in top 5.
Btw cogratulations with your 3th place on sprint race.

Any news of our Boss, last time a saw him he was working on his farm in farmville... hopefully he got the sponsor deal that I gave him. ;-)

CU around...

@Erick:
if I looked right, you didn´t get that turn and came back right from outside, I was inside with speed and we crashed.
A race accident or like Schumi said: "@#$%& happens", sorry Erick.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Hey guys! What's the weather like in Kazakistan? Will we have any snow? If yes, we could do a nice Snowman! ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy