GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 season - Australia GP - July 18th - The final: H.H. Wiencke x M. de Bruyker!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL GP3-2000 2010 Qualifying Instambul ONLINE
Date: December 01, 2009 06:07PM
Posted by: GPGSL-3
Gentlemans and gentlemans... the official calendar on website.

Look there! And tell me what do you think about races pictures...

Don't know what to say...20th place, 0.380s behind pole... How... competitive!!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: December 02, 2009 02:58AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Yes, Erick... you learn so fast: GPGSL-3 is titally different from Formula 1!! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: December 02, 2009 08:46PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Ok. A 4th place in qualifying, 2nd row, good start.

But what a sin that in the Factory they have finished the red paint just when was the turn of my car...I hope to win points, and to earn enough money to buy a pot of that good red paint we need to finish my car. ;)

Anyway, great site Rodrigo!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2009 06:51PM by savinaclaudio.
@savinaclaudio: hi teammate, maybe we can swop cars, I like the grey version... it's dark and mystery, we should talk to the teammanager, CU in the paddock in Turkey hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: December 02, 2009 09:44PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
for me it's ok, the helmets fit better reversing cars :)

-------------------------------
Date: December 03, 2009 12:11PM
@Brett Sinclair: guy, if you like the grey one, for me no problem, the Boss agrees, it's yours. Find a good restaurant, as soon as we meet in Turkey i'll offer you a good kebab or cuscus. ;-)

And let me say: this Team is great, good communication among people, two teammates who immediatly have a great feeling, a Boss who cares about his drivers, and cares every littlest details. I'm really proud to be a part of it!

Maybe a bit too pimp? ;)
Date: December 03, 2009 12:31PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
yup, absolutely pimpy. You forgot to say the boss is the one who also spills moneys for the team ;)

talking about details, Rod, in the grey car there is a grayed Mastercar logo in the right rollbar (lower part of the bitmap). My m istake, I can't tollerate it. Could you please copy/paste the colored one from the other side? Thanksy :)

-------------------------------
@ Claudio and my teamboss Roberto: now that we swopt cars does it also means that I'm starting from the second row on the grid and you from the 7th?... hihihi ;)

@Rodrigo... is it still possible to swop the cars before the race?... it's like my boss said " the helmets fit better reversing cars " ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Date: December 03, 2009 06:31PM
@Roberto: yes, and i've forgotten to say that you are a beautiful man! ;)

@Marcus: mmmmmh, i was not thinking about the starting grid... (I)
You guys are funny... Arguing about low money to buy paints to paint the car... ;)

What am I saying, my driver even said in the Team 1st press release that he "had to learn to speak japanese to fully understand his car"...

That's a lovely place indeed... How about to a poker match after the race? ;)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Date: December 04, 2009 11:42AM
Yes, but now we have solved the problem thanks to a brilliant idea of our amazing Boss and my wonderful teammate: changing the cars. So now we don't have to spend any money for the paint, and we have become rich! :-O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2009 12:34PM by savinaclaudio.
...and everyone lived happily ever after...

...until the giant ants came and slaughtered everyone... ;)

Date: December 04, 2009 12:36PM
And the good news are not finished: now we can invest our saved money in that Poker match. See you after the race...
Just UPLOADED the GPGSL-3 carset in the GP3 Download section, you can find it under GP3 Fictional cars.

HAVE FUN ;-)

@ Savinaclaudio: Let's win in Turkey first and play poker later... if we don't win, no money... and we still need the money for eating kebab. ;)

Date: December 05, 2009 06:58PM
Guys, I'm laughing a lot!!

@scandura and savina: The cars are correct, but I'll modify them only when championship starts, on Egypt, OK? Anyway, Claudio, I love the gray version!

Ah! Erick ask me about weather conditions... he send me a link to see the real weather on world... I'll try to copy the same weather, but remember: on Sunday, I'll post the race, but I need to make qualifying, edit performances to sprint race, capture race videos, edit video, upload on Dailymotion... I can't use real weather (on Sunday)... ;)

About race, tomorrow, 1st performance: Turkey! Good luck for all!

Date: December 07, 2009 10:40PM
People, I'm offline those days. I hope publish again the race and standings page, on site.
Sorry for all!

People may think I'm crazy to write down my experiences about the Foxes' adventures in the GrandPrixGames Superleague, but why not? I'm a writer in spare times, so when I become idle, be sure, I'm writing... This is the logbook of Nintendo Fox Racing, released after I watch the races' videos...

Nice reading...

...NOT!! ;)

Nintendo Fox Racing - The Logbook
Chapter 1 - The Beginning

2010 Petrol Ofisi Turkyi Grand Prix
Istanbul

First of all, let me introduce myself... I'm Erick Von Draxeler... An aged 26 guy from Rio de Janeiro... (now I can say that I live in an Olympic City!!) I always liked car racing, since 1989, when I was 6... I grew older watching F1 at TV, so it became an habit from which I don't think I won't be released so early... So, I can say that motorsports are part of my life...

Then, my team... Fox Racing was born in 1998, in a racing series just like the GrandPrixGames Superleague, named Amigos Series, which ran from 1997 to 2004... We have managed even to get a Driver's Championship in our debut year, with my then teammate, Rafael Sigmaringa, and that was all... With the end of Amigos Series, we have stopped our activities, until we found the GPGSL... It would be interesting to return in a series better known around the world...

For this "revival", I've decided to paint the car exactly as it looked like in that year... Even our title sponsor, Nintendo, agreed to partner us on this new "old project", which they have already partnered eleven years ago... Then, the quest to find the second driver... After almost finishing an agreement with Paolo Tafuro, he was splitted between manage his team and drive in my one... He decided to kept his team, so I called Marcus Bongardt, who have finished third in previous season...

Even with our desire to "just learn and have fun", I realized that we're ahead a big challenge for everyone... To me, to Marcus, to our partners... So, we headed to Istanbul track... A fully new ambient to me, seeing people from every countries in the world... Had a chance to first meet the Wienckes, still surprised to see a "gramps", almost hitting his sixties, rocking hard in this series...

Why not? I'm dating with an aged 44 girl who looks like being at same age as those Seropedica's kids...

Whoops... Forgot Alanir... Got surprised about how young he is...

And with my first days with everyone together, I could learn how friendly is this environment!! That's serious!! I walked around the pits and paddock and watch some scenes I can't even dream about it happening in Formula 1... But the episode of Roberto Scandura, Claudio Savina and Marcus de Bruyker "arguing" about "having no money to buy red paints to paint Savina's car" was the best one... You see the drivers and team people (specially the veteran ones) chatting around them as if they were in the high school... And I was happy about how the team was well received among other people...

After all this fancy welcome, it's time to hit the track... I heard about Istanbul track a lot, with F1 races and driving it in my GP3... After the friday practices and qualifying session, I would discover another nice point of GPGSL: about how competitive are the cars... I was really surprised to know that I got the 20th best time with less than four tenths of a second!! After being used to hear about "an entire 30 car grid within the same second" in Brazilian Stock Car Series, here I see the entire grid within the same HALF SECOND!!

Of course, I wasn't surprised about Marcus scoring a better lap than mine... I actually expected that, as he finished third in last season... For a newcomer, I felt the car good, considering the limitations of a project built from scratch... Only some issues with a broken suspension which made me crash at Turn 9 braking... After leaving the car without any injuries, I seen the "gramps" (Hans-Helmut Wiencke) parking near there to find out what happened to me and giving me a ride back to the pits, where I told him about being 20th but less than 0.4s behind...

- Get used with that, kid... You will see it a lot...

- Gonna learn this, gramps... Thanks...

Morning sunday... The reverse grid for Sprint Race would raise our hopes to make a good result... But when the red lights flashed off, I dropped to fifth, but I was kept hard on track... Even a late braking at Turn 9, which costed me some positions... That's all I have to tell about the race, because on second lap, both mine and Marcus' engines gave up... It was a good chance to score some points that would help us a lot in this Performance Races... Interesting to know that the Turkish Sprint Race winner was just the guy who almost was my teammate: Paolo Tafuro...

Now I seen, it was the best choice for him to keep driving for his own team... No regrets... He was in the right place in the right time... That's how winners are made...

The Sun would be at top and then, start to lower... The Feature Race was going to start... And this time, I knew that it would be a real hard race, as I was starting from 20th place... So, the red lights are off... One lap later, I got a little scared about the incident involving Marcus and Mal Stoddart, specially after getting informed about Marcus' car rolled a lot to the barriers... Thanks God, Marcus left this one with no injuries... Then, I gone raising myself at race... But once again, luck didn't smiled to our Foxes... After claiming up to 15 positions in the race (thanks to some drivers ahead who retired), I got another damaged engine, which led me to abandon the race with nine laps to go...

That's our score for Turkish Race: Four DNFs, three blown engines... There are someone to blame? Yes, there WOULD, if our project weren't fully made from scratch... Considering that we started our project on a blank sheet and I had been at fifth place starting from 20th, I can say that our mission for this weekend had some sucess... That's it... We done our job... Next stop...

Fox's motorhome!! Some crew members and other teams' drivers gone there to watch the Flamengo match on TV, which started at 21:00... (Istanbul local time)

At least, good news there: Flamengo clinched their Brazilian Serie A 6th title...

That's it for now... More updates at December 20, from Shanghai, China...

...or from a poker table, involving Savina, de Bruyker and their minions...

Why not? ;)

Date: December 09, 2009 12:12AM
Posted by: GPGSL-3
Well, guys, sorry for don't posted on right date. The race is on site!
Watch video race and comment here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy