is this is ur way of thinking?.......i hope not!

Posted by assadof1 
WORD REPETITIONS IN THE QUR'AN

Will they not ponder the Qur

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
Re: is this is ur way of thinking?.......i hope not!
Date: March 14, 2006 12:18PM
Posted by: fongu
looks quite interesting - but only looking at topic titles - without being offensive - surely all the angels know these kind of things, it's just taken us a while to rediscover from the dark ages how our world works.

i don't get ur point?
how did u know that they knew this.espcialy the creation of the universe.
and they didn't know this at the dark ages.
and look at other parts from the site,not just the scientifc part.
and did the Angels know the future too.

gooooz fra ba

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2006 01:24AM by Hakkinenf1.
so.

gooooz fra ba
Re: is this is ur way of thinking?.......i hope not!
Date: March 20, 2006 03:40PM
Posted by: fongu
well with the predictions - it seems just really vague ambiguous texts that open the possibility to applying some future events to them.

In the prophecy of Daniel, he explains a dream to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon about the statue of different materials, which specifically foretold the downfall of the great Babylonian empire into the Medes&Persian Empire - followed by the Greeks and the Romans. It describes these events in all but naming the empires themselves. Looking at OT prophecy in that light - it is clear that the 'promised One' in all the OT is clearly pointing to Jesus Christ.

I dont want to flare up a big discussion again or say anything that will get me hunted down and killed, but i'm not denying the poetic beauty of the Quran - i'm just saying that its not evident that its from God Himself because of its inconsistency with the Bible and its teachings. Jesus Christ's death (as foolish as the method sounds) has given me full assurance of faith that I will be fully justified to go to Heaven come the end of time, I'd be glad if anyone else felt the same - but if you choose not to, thats you're choice, dont say i didnt tell you so.

u have,t red well,otherwise u wouldn't have said that its general.
anyway,tow hours befor Canada's race in 1999.i saw Michael's car hitting the wall at the last corner,and he did.
so dreams visions happens to a lot of ppl.
anyway i am glad u r happy with ur faith,i am very happy with mine.
hope this thread was usefull for everybody.

gooooz fra ba
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy