Re: Random photoness... (56k Warning)
Date: January 15, 2008 02:25PM
Posted by: brnco
Neither you can save the planet from inevitable death caused by pollution. No matter how hard you try to dump paper in the paper container and plastic in the plastic container you can not stop the global pollution, yet you will never dump plastic in paper container.

And that is the point here, you can not erease those problems, you can not influence TV program, but you will never do a thing that will actually worsen the situation, just because it is big global problem that can not be solved or influenced by individual.

are you blind? -no, I'm deaf, can't you see? -no, I'm blind.
Date: January 15, 2008 02:33PM
Posted by: ZaZ

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: January 15, 2008 02:38PM
Promoting suicide is another questionable deed. You did before and it was deleted...

Date: January 15, 2008 03:11PM
Posted by: richardd
Basically
Retarded
Nusiance
Complete
Oaf
Date: January 15, 2008 03:19PM
And anyway, what are you suppposed to tell your kids whilst they are growing up?

"If anybody ever wants to come into the bathroom with you and touches you it's ok because Brnco & co say you shouldn't know what a child molestor is until you're 16?"

Live in the real world. The sooner kids know what's right and what's wrong, the stronger they will be later in life when they have to start making their own decisions.
Date: January 15, 2008 03:23PM
Perhaps we should leave bringing up to their parents. Their parents will decide what they should or shouldn't know. They shouldn't read about it on forums. It is not a good thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 03:26PM by brnco.
Date: January 15, 2008 03:25PM
If their parents haven't told them - then they've failed as parents.
Date: January 15, 2008 03:48PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Young kids shouldn't be wasting their time in front of a PC reading forums, they should be hanging out with friends and playing sports, being active and healthy kids. Brnco is not fully wrong there, we shouldn't bunch up against him here eh
Date: January 15, 2008 03:51PM
Posted by: gav
@#$%& off Brnco. There was no detail involved. If a child read the thread and understood what 'paedophile' meant then they are old enough to take it in without offence anyway.

I posted the word paedophile. That's it. I didn't write any detail about molestering or illegal acts at all. 'Murderer' is not a bad word, it's a bad act. If a child read it, they're not going to get upset (unless their parent(s) happened to have that particular past-time).

I'm not going to stop mentioning such words, no matter how big your cape is (hold on, you could in theory suffocate someone with a cape - I take that back). If I get banned for mentioning such words then so be it. Frankly if I'm not allowed to mention them (not debate - type) then there are other forums which I'd rather be at. It's not going to happen.

Now, can you and your crusade @#$%& off and let the forum get back to how it was long before you came along with your @#$%&-stained tongue.
Date: January 15, 2008 09:34PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Gavs post was removed simply for having the word paedophilia? And I thought TBK had the worst modding of a forum on the internet, but it seems the guys here have NO idea what the hell they are doing.

Oh, and Brnco, f**k off you annoying little @#$%&.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 15, 2008 10:18PM
Posted by: chet
Not gonna get involved but kinda like what I said before. If we didnt reply to his posts he would probably just disapear knowing he is not bothering us.

Well I say us...

But I guess ive passed getting annoyed at him and insulting him knowing it makes no f*cking difference, and in fact it annoying me is worse than him trying to annoy us. Ive only got myself to blame if I get worked up about some guy ive never bet sitting behind his screen ;-)

Also, again not really wanting to get involved, but I guess by posting I am (;)) but this whole thing on the quality of the modding has stretched to two threads. And tbh I would rather not traul through skipping posts that are irrelavent so i can see some photos of randomness ;). Point being if anyone finds the modding here bad then its their problem and opinion, there is no need for it to be mentioned in a thread is there?

Gavs post was probably deleted on a matter of opinion of it being inapropriate. whether it was or not is like i said a matter of opinion.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 16, 2008 11:09AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not gonna get involved but kinda like what I said
> before. If we didnt reply to his posts he would
> probably just disapear knowing he is not bothering
> us.

yet you post anyway.

Date: January 16, 2008 11:37AM
It would appear so ...

Date: January 16, 2008 04:44PM
if you dont want to get involved dont post!

i know its hard for you to not post in every thread created, but please try

Date: January 16, 2008 05:02PM
Posted by: Muks_C
NeilPearson Wrote:
> if you dont want to get involved dont post!

i don't want to get involved...but

he had to post to let you kow that he didn't want to get involved, otherwise you wouldn't have known!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 16, 2008 05:27PM
Posted by: villej
But everyone would have known that he doesn't want to get involved if there weren't a post from him. The ones who don't post usually don't want to get involved.
I don't want to get involved either by the way. :P

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: January 16, 2008 05:55PM
Posted by: Muks_C
why did you post then? ;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 16, 2008 08:13PM
NeilPearson Wrote:
> if you dont want to get involved dont post!
>
> i know its hard for you to not post in every
> thread created, but please try

I posted because it would seem the Dave v's mod thing had gone from my thread to here, and why was there any need. I dont give a flying @#$%& if anyone thinks the modding here is @#$%&, so I dont really want to read it.

I posted an opinion about it and this brnco situation and its probably an opinion shared by a few here.

And yes it is extremley hard for me not to post in every single thread. Then again its not like half the @#$%& you post :D

Date: January 17, 2008 06:57AM
chet Wrote:
>
> And yes it is extremley hard for me not to post in
> every single thread. Then again its not like half
> the @#$%& you post :D

The stuff i post is constructive.

@#$%& i cant even say that with a straight face.

Date: February 03, 2008 03:23PM
Posted by: villej
We have finally got some snow... about the time! Anyway, here's some shots from today:

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy