Random photoness... (56k Warning & OWN PHOTOS ONLY)

Posted by gav 
Re: Random photoness... (56k Warning)
Date: January 08, 2008 12:26AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Marc, it's all on Chet's facebook or the group for him :p

Edit: Marc -> [www.grandprixgames.org]

and I also changed my posts in the previous page to pictures I took.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 12:33AM by Guimengo.
Date: January 08, 2008 12:27AM
Posted by: MarcLister
Chet has Facebook?! ;)

How does one spell Chet's irl name?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 12:29AM by MarcLister.
Date: January 08, 2008 12:48AM
Posted by: Muks_C
OMG Chet, have you pissed your pants in the shot of you praying to the porcelain God?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 08, 2008 01:47AM
Posted by: chet
And is this Guis doing? and Muks, its ermm water, people chucked on me when i was badly drunk, and made it look like ive pissed myself. how i wish that group wasn't made and those pictures not saved. but they are quite old. newest are sock in mouth one, which was from summer.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 08, 2008 06:05AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And is this Guis doing? and Muks, its ermm water,
> people chucked on me when i was badly drunk, and
> made it look like ive pissed myself. how i wish
> that group wasn't made and those pictures not
> saved. but they are quite old. newest are sock in
> mouth one, which was from summer.

bullshit. you pissed yourself.

Date: January 08, 2008 02:26PM
Posted by: Muks_C
when i was a lot younger and used to play football in the street, there was a younger boy who lived across the road from my house who also used to play footy with us. one day he went in to eat and came back out, and when he returned he had a wet patch around his crotch. when we all laughed about it, he said it was because "i have just washed the dishes, so water obviously spalshed all over me."

likely story... eh Chet?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 09, 2008 10:48PM
Posted by: chet
Haha.
well, meh beleive what you want.. :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 09, 2008 11:00PM
Posted by: gav
For the record, as I've no idea what's going on and I just want to clarify what I meant, I had no objection personally to the pictures of Chet that were posted.

So long as there's not hundreds of pointless photos, I don't mind what's posted so long as they mean something to someone and are in some way related to the thread - if it's a picture of Chet I don't care - that's fine by me.

What I meant in my reply to Brnco was that his random ramblings and pointless posts were better suited to any other thread weren't particularly welcome here. I wasn't referring to the pictures Gui posted of Chet.

If this had nothing to do with what I said, or Chet requested they were taken down, then disregard all of the above. :)
Date: January 09, 2008 11:27PM
I posted them but I replaced with stuff I actually took after reading Ville's post, he was absolutely right
Date: January 10, 2008 10:55AM
Posted by: villej
Yeah, to be honest I was little annoyed how this thread was turning to another 'lets take piss out of some forum member' thread, even if it was done tongue in cheek. But then again I didn't open this thread, nor am I a mod, so that was just my opinion as I can't enforce anything.

Anyway, no hard feelings mate. :) I can't say that I haven't ever posted anything pointless here. :P

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: January 11, 2008 12:28AM
Posted by: Zcott
To get this back on track, I've been trying to take a photo each day, and will continue to do so for all of 2008. If anyone wants to follow, the photos are over at [www.flickr.com] :-)

Date: January 11, 2008 10:25AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Very cool scott, nice pictures :)

Last year I visited the ardennes in Belgium, now I was bothered to upload the pics :)

And some thumbnails from the Spa-Francorchamps Museum :)

Date: January 12, 2008 01:50PM
Shilbottle in the morning

After seeing the most spectacular of sunsets, but missing photos by about 5min last night I got up this morning to see if the sunrise was any good, knowing the weather was meant to be clear. Everything was also frozen. Went down to our old lime quarry thinking it should give me some good views, though rather misjudged the angle. Never mind. Got some decent ones (in my opinion) anyway. All taken with Nikon D40x and 18-55mm F3.5 kit lens (need to replace that with something faster and with more versatility than my Sigma 30mm F1.4) and Sigma 150mm F2.8, both had circular polarisers on. Some assisted by a SB600 flash. Some minor levels correction on some. Comments and criticism welcome welcome, as I'm still a bit of a rookie at all this.

Click each for the full-res (or slight crop for levelling of horizons).

1. The sunrise itself.

3. First chance I've had to play with the 150mm Macro. I like these (thistles?), subject of the morning.

4. Can you tell? Obviously flash assisted (as were all of these macro shots to differing degrees).

6. More focus on the natural light seeping around.

7. A look across what used to be the quarry.

9. Looking across the fields towards the sea

10. And same again, this time from on top of the kiln itself.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2008 01:53PM by gav.
Date: January 12, 2008 08:03PM
I ALWAYS read it Shitbottle the first time out.
Date: January 12, 2008 08:10PM
Posted by: brnco
Nice meadow. Are you a peasant?

are you blind? -no, I'm deaf, can't you see? -no, I'm blind.
Date: January 12, 2008 08:13PM
Posted by: MarcLister
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I ALWAYS read it Shitbottle the first time out.

Dirty so and so. ;-)
Date: January 13, 2008 07:37AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
lmao gav :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 13, 2008 10:33AM
I could have sworn I posted something about a coal train (I certainly wrote it), and I assume that's what Dave laughed at? Was it removed? Why?
Date: January 13, 2008 10:51AM
Posted by: mortal
It was removed by one of the moderators, not myself, because of its content I'd say. It had been reported, but as it was removed already, I didn't get to see it. Perhaps that was a good thing.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 13, 2008 11:05AM
Posted by: villej
Yeah, I saw it too, no idea why it was removed...

Anyway, I like your pictures Gav, especially the first macro shot.
Nice to see some shots that feature decent weather, as here the weather has been quite depressing and mixed up for the whole winter. Usually white snow compromises the lack of daylight(few hours a day ATM), but when there's almost no snow it's just so dark it's not fun. When we get some snow then it starts to rain water a week after, and it's all gone again. During normal winters we get snow from the start of December, and it stays till the start of april at least, but previous winter we had snow for only 2 months, and now we are yet to have proper snow...

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 11:07AM by villej.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy