GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Re: GPG Nations Cup Season 2: Now OPEN! Round 1 - Imola
Date: October 21, 2011 06:49PM
Posted by: kedy89
These pics look awesome:-O Can't wait the start of the season!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Last teasers:

The csm mod will be released later this evening!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Damn, I still love this Austrian car! Alone for this design, Austria would deserve to win the championship, lol ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Re: GPG Nations Cup Season 2: Now OPEN! Round 1 - Imola
Date: October 21, 2011 10:15PM
Posted by: oensan
Pretty pleased with the way my car looks in game. Thanks for that wonderful screenshot, Ruben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, I still love this Austrian car! Alone for
> this design, Austria would deserve to win the
> championship, lol ;-)

You, sir, are too kind :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
nice to see sweden at the front :P

willward Wrote:
> nice to see sweden at the front :P

I think it's about to be lapped. (H)

-----------------------------------------------------

X_Acto Schreef:
> willward Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nice to see sweden at the front :P
>
> I think it's about to be lapped. (H)

On the starting grid? ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Sweden

id like to show this season livery to the world thanks to John Maverick for the renders :)

Right lads after some minor trouble with the website to download the beautiful mod i finally have it. I am super busy with coursework but i will try to squeeze it in as soon as i can. Weekend is the latest. Hope your all ready!
Hello there :) I've decided that I wish to join the waiting list. Should I present you a car/helmet as this season there's no more empty slot?
@pycku:
You're right, so far there are no empty slots. But who knows how active all of use will stay. It would be good to present a car as soon as possible, just to be on the safe side. But you will definitely have, at least, one or two months before there will be a chance of inactivity, so no need to hurry.

@Ben:
Have you already run the first round? If not I could do it tomorrow.

Its done John. I am going to post it up in a couple of hours and then the race tomorrow so not to overload with coverage and give people chance to take in qualifying. Forgot it was halloween weekend ;)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> @pycku:
> You're right, so far there are no empty slots. But
> who knows how active all of use will stay. It
> would be good to present a car as soon as
> possible, just to be on the safe side. But you
> will definitely have, at least, one or two months
> before there will be a chance of inactivity, so no
> need to hurry.
>

What I meant is that If someone is inactive and I replace him - will I be able to change his nation or I'll continue playing with it?
pycku Wrote:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @pycku:
> > You're right, so far there are no empty slots.
> But
> > who knows how active all of use will stay. It
> > would be good to present a car as soon as
> > possible, just to be on the safe side. But you
> > will definitely have, at least, one or two
> months
> > before there will be a chance of inactivity, so
> no
> > need to hurry.
> >
>
> What I meant is that If someone is inactive and I
> replace him - will I be able to change his nation
> or I'll continue playing with it?

As it currently stands you will be able to replace the nations with your new nation assuming yours is ready, if its not then you will be asked to take the current nation until yours is ready. Please bear in mind though we've never had to do this before so if i doesnt work well you will be asked to take the nation that has already been created ;-).

In the meantime feel free to present your car and helmet whenever you want to. You have been added to the waiting list :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
For the irony, please choose Serbia as your nation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
I cannot upload the photos for quali... Does anyone have a useful uploading site. Not imageshack or photobucket
I've never tried it but THIS doesn't look too bad.

Mr. Deyan Rangelov proudly informs you that today he has signed a contract with Bulgarian Prime minister Boyko Borisov to represent Bulgaria in GPG Nations Cup. Although there is no empty slot for a new team, we're hoping soon to join the series. That's why we show you our car and livery:

We have signed with talanted Bulgarian driver Nikola Nikolov and as you can see his name is on our car.

Our partners in the series will be:

- Ministry of Tourism of Bulgaria
- Zagorka Heineken Brewery - main sponsor
- Mobil tel - our official telecommunication partner
- Prista Oil - our fuel supplier
- Bulgaria Air - our airlines

As we don't know which number our car will be, this isn't the final livery. It is possible that we sign contracts with some minor sponsors, too. So expect the conclusive livery once we are approved to race.

PS Sorry about Serbia but I prefer Bulgaria. And Serbia is close to Bulgaria, so I hope there's no problem :)

Unfortunately our design department currently isn't able to create the helmet design. It would be highly appreciated if someone makes it for us :)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 04:18PM by pycku.
Welcome everyone to the start of the new season of the Nations Cup. We are here in Imola today to kick start the second season with a bang. John Maverick is the reigning champion and will be hoping to make a statement in defending his title this weekend. This year has seen many refinements to the rules which will hopefully bring a more competitive edge to the championship. With 6 new managers and some changes to nations it can be safe to say we are expecting another unpredictable season.

It is Jack Hunsely in the English car to first grace the track

Followed closely by new entry Romania driven by Mihai Marinescu

So first man to set a time in imola is Hunsley and we will have to see how it holds up

Although at the point of the shot Marinescu took a quarter of a second out of it

Paulo Silva is the third man over for third place at the moment

Antunis splits the difference for that third spot

Tafuro and Italy back after being one of the stronger teams last year and taking a half second out of Marinescu’s marker

Team Germany under new ownership moves into second

Hopefully luck will be more on McGregor’s side but for now that is third place

Last year’s champion shows a strong early pace by nearly breaking the 1.27 barrier

Having said that a new nation under old ownership have just set a very fast time. Aspenstrom goes 6 tenths quicker in the Swedish car

Kamikaze takes the driver’s seat in the reborn Japan team and moves into a provisional 7th place

Laurens Vanthoor is back for Belgium and settles into 8th for his first run

Another of the new teams France gets off the mark but 2 seconds off the pace of Sweden. Will definitely be looking to improve on that in the future

Followed swiftly by Edvardson in the Finish car who takes that 10th by three tenths

Copeman the man who was third in the championship last season, could have won it at the end, starts his campaign off with a disappointing first run

Jantsher is another who would like to be closer than he is with his first time

Team Canada owned now by the old Madagascan boss who took them to second last year are showing a bit more like last year’s Canada at the moment

De Boer held up by Canada has to settle for 8th

Vukcevic moves into 10th looking to build on being one of the mid table teams last year

With the breaking up of Team GB has allowed Wales to bring their own team and Brilley brings them into 11th currently

Ireland another team under new ownership looking a little of the pace in the early stages

Same for San Marino who have set a currently good for last 1.28.9

Argentina the last to set a time after a mishap in their first run move into 15th

Here in fact are your early standings with everyone setting a sighter time

As we begin the second runs it is Kederer who makes a solid improvement to 4th

Girard takes the French team a little faster to 17th place

Silva for Portugal moves them up to 5th place but over a second behind the pole time of Apenstrom

Antunis as well makes his way into fifth and taking the spot swiftly away from Silva

Kamikaze with a solid improvement sees him 8th now

Other slight improvements by Edvardson and Byrne

A clean lap by De Boer allows him to set a new marker time for the rest. Almost 2 tenths quicker than Apenstrom

Brilley can be pleased with what he has done so far as he brings the welsh car into 7th place

Copeman makes a better effort of his time this go around improving a few places

The next man to break the 1.27’s is Silvestre for San Marino and that is a great lap by the new man for the new team

Vilela decides he really wants that 15th place today

The new man in the hotseat for Canada, Johnson makes a marginal improvement to his position

Silva has been more promising so far today and brings himself back to 7th

Janthser sets a disappointing time and the traffic involved in this new sprint qualifying sees Maverick suffer as well

So Maverick makes a point of passing the slower driver into turn 1 out of frustration

More improvements for Girard as it seems he is adjusting to the track and the car

Apenstrom cannot get close to his own time let alone De Boer’s new pole marker

Byrne has improved his time but he has found himself at the back of the grid

It seems like Vilela is just trying to get himself back to where he was

With two thirds of qualification just passed here are those standings. Big gap between the top two and the rest at the moment

Kederer manages to get himself into 5th place a second behind the lead time

Even Silvestre cannot match his earlier great lap

Hunsely brings the English team into 7th place

As Girard yet again improves on his previous time

Brilley also running solidly today

Whereas Edvardson will be hoping to find some more time before the end of the session

Apenstrom gets close but not close enough to De Boer

Just five minutes to go and one last shot to improve your time

And Silvestre does just that but not his position.

Maverick fails to improve on what he has done and will have to wait and see whether he will hold onto 4th place

Jantsher has been having a tough afternoon and cannot make any headway from 21st

Tafuro on the other hand has a good last lap to move onto the third row of the grid

With Apenstrom failing to beat De Boer’s time it leaves just De Boer left on circuit

And he cruises in while celebrating his pole

Here are your top eight with the official results to follow

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy