GPG Nations Cup S2: Finished! S3: Annoucements/Signup pg 52! (4 SPACES LEFT)

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
HI, PEOPLE. RUBEN GREIDANUS SENT ME LOTS OF CAR. SOON, I'LL TELL YOU HOW MANY CARS ARE DONE!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod, I'm pretty sure that none of us is blind. So, normal font size would do it, too, for such a normal message!!! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Team Austria Presentation

Welcome to the Austria Nations Cup Car Presentation. But we're not going to show the car yet, oh no. AND, it's not rendered to add further insult to injury...

Here's 2 hours of filler including the Cirque Du Soleil, some godawful singing (aka Barry Manilow) and more things that make you cringe horribly. There are free sandwiches though. That's an upside...

/fill time

...2 hours and many cringes later

Here it is...again:

We've done that now, go home. BYE.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 07:35PM by Incident 2k9.
Round 1 San Marino Performance

The performance deadline for Round 1 at Imola in San Marino is the end of Friday 14th October. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 1 - Imola - (Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 07:40PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
@john: sorry, John... I put extra large font onle when I need to tell an urgent information!! ;)

@gpg-nc: I forgot: what's the limit for perf value??

The maximum points you can spend in one race is 500 in qualifying and 500 in the race. Perf allocations CAN be changed before the deadline falls, however the last choice you make before the deadline shall be the one that is chosen.

I would also like to point out that season 2 starting perf looks like this, and a copy will be put on page 1.
Bonus points are dependant on where the manager finished in S1, so if you are new you will have none! The table for this is on the first post.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 08:58PM by truecrysis.
Are you that much afraid of the power of the German car that we have 500 perf points less as starting balance? ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 09:11PM by kedy89.
Oh wow urmm sorry kedy! I don't have take to re-screenshot and correct so i'm afraid you will just have to ignore it for now. Or take it as a compliment ;)

Hehe, no problem, I'll take it as compliment ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Romanian Car Presentation

I am proud to today officially present you the Romanian Car for this seasons GPG Nations Cup:

(Photos taken by JohnMaverick)

The team is really looking forward to their first Nations Cup Season and we all hope that Formula 2 driver Mihai Marinescu can show his great performance in this Cup. Our goal is to finish in the points regularly. We hope to be under the top 10 at the end of the season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 02:31PM by Reve-san.
truecrysis Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The maximum points you can spend in one race is
> 500 in qualifying and 500 in the race. Perf
> allocations CAN be changed before the deadline
> falls, however the last choice you make before the
> deadline shall be the one that is chosen.
>
> I would also like to point out that season 2
> starting perf looks like this, and a copy will be
> put on page 1.
> Bonus points are dependant on where the manager
> finished in S1, so if you are new you will have
> none! The table for this is on the first post.
>
> [img11.imageshack.us]
> erperf.jpg

Does a performance boost increase the reliability number? An example; you use 500 boost points for the race, the reliability number will be 2000 instead of 1500.

The budget of 8500 boost points, is that for both qualifying and race? The maximum boost points you can spend in one race is 500 in qualifying and 500 in the race. When you have a budget of 8500 boost points for qualifying and 8500 boost points for race, you can always use the maximum boost points of 500 for qualifying and for the race; 17 x 500 = 8500. This makes the rule pretty silly.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does a performance boost increase the reliability
> number? An example; you use 500 boost points for
> the race, the reliability number will be 2000
> instead of 1500.
>
> The budget of 8500 boost points, is that for both
> qualifying and race? The maximum boost points you
> can spend in one race is 500 in qualifying and 500
> in the race. When you have a budget of 8500 boost
> points for qualifying and 8500 boost points for
> race, you can always use the maximum boost points
> of 500 for qualifying and for the race; 17 x 500 =
> 8500. This makes the rule pretty silly.

The 8500 points are for race and quali together. So that means, if you would use 500 points for race and 500 points for quali in Imola, you would only have 7500 points left for the rest of the season.
Yes ruben exactly what reve said. The budget for race and qualifying are combined so the total budget for every session is 8500, so on average you can spent 250 every session. And even if that seems much, everyone else can do the same, so its up to you to choose when you want to try and benefit from a higher boost.

And as it currently stands, no, reliability isnt affected by boost usage, because reliability is allocated to each team, so giving a reliability bonus to a driver because the guy they share a garage with used boost would be unfair ;-)

Entrant: Suomen Joukkue
Driver: Ouen Edvardsen
Car: Snake SMD-09A
Engine: Fisker F11/2
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza

Partners: Nokia, Finlandia Vodka, Karhu, Pure! Energiaa, Finnair, Fiskars, Habbo

© John Maverick 09/10/2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 11:56PM by oensan.
Ben Johnson in bullish mood

At the new Team Canada Factory situated just a few miles from the Circuit Giles Villeneuve new Team Boss Ben Johnson held his first press conference today.

" You have been gathered here today for the unveiling of the new canadian challenger for the season 2 nations cup title. After a great first year with Madagascar i decided i wanted to go all out and win the championship this year and Team Canada seem well placed to do that. After a disapointing first season i hope to take over the reigns and realise the true potential of this team. Right now i believe we are the strongest team and i am going to say without doubt that we will be taking home the title this year. With that said here is the car we intend to do that with"

Thanks to TrueCrysis for the cars and the screenies
Come on guys you have into the end of today to get your perfs in! Midnight today is the deadline anything after then will not be counted! I will remind you that if you are not using points you dont have to pm, but some more build up to the race would be fine ;)

Hi, guys. Well, finally I return. This is two more cars layout (with tyres):

TEAM AUSTRALIA

TEAM AUSTRIA

If team owners want to use image to make text presentation, no problem!!

I love the map of Australia on the cockpit sides.

That idea was stolen from Team Switzerland! PROTEST! PROTEST! :-O:-ohot ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
No offence, John, but the shape of Switzerland doesn't lend itself so well to such an image!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy